Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Im sorry but SARAH we know you read here. Just ask yourself the question would ISLA really be bothered about her older sisters watching movies/sleep over if you hadnt isolated them so much. When you first started vlogging isla was in a room on her own no issues. Then everything thats happened and shes no friends and can only be dependent on her sisters what do you expect to happen. The girls need friends isnt it obvious. but no continue to live in dream land.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Mostyn

VIP Member
Why on earth do they need sleepovers when they live in the same house don’t go to school or have friends around
why not just watch the telly or chat and for goodness sake all sleep in your own beds.
Why are all the furnishings grey.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
1640017639567.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

2063A9C1-B821-4ECE-B64E-A02E0BFAF075.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg 😆 pissing at that comment on video saying “thanks for using our catering company hope you enjoy the Xmas dinner” 😂😂😂😂 she tried making out she made Xmas dinner but ordered it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lazy bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Well well well Sarah finally addressing the isla situation, she still doesn't get it, for gods sake Sarah get isla in a school and after school clubs and some therapy, shame on you Sarah still trying to put it on esme and isabelle, your her parent sort it out !!!!!!!

• Heart

Sally1993

Chatty Member
DA0667C8-BA57-4CA5-844D-972B46BD348F.jpeg

5934C522-450C-4E55-A6B7-49ABB625CE42.jpeg

An iFam in the comment section pointed out that they did this exact same vlog two weeks ago.. and here it is. Chris, you are the shittest vlogger and editor.

• Haha
  • Wow

JaeXYZ

Jace's adding 'I SAID' after things screams of a little boy who's sick of repeating himself for the vlog. When he was trying to explain the game he was playing with his truck on the table, Sarah and then Isabelle kept going 'who brought your present, Jace?' over and over. Absolutely no interest in engaging with what he was doing. Then Sarah said something like 'he's just said it and I wanted him to say it again for the camera'. She did it again on the boat ride, he said something and rather than answering him, Sarah told him twice to 'say wow' so they could use the footage to 'teleport' them to the elephant ride.

Kid certainly needs boundaries but it pisses me right off when he's trying to chat with his family and all they're arsed about is getting him to perform.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mariemoo43

No surprises there - they’ve been slack in uploading this last week as it is. They’ve paid for what they need to for the kids now so why bother making the effort, with Mila’s surgery coming up soon they’ve got nothing expensive to pay towards for the foreseeable either apart from Pylon Palace.

I think that will be the final nail in the coffin for those that do watch just for vlogmas though - the whole thing has been a bore fest this year.

Lazy - there are plenty of single parents that manage that last minute rush and families where one or both parents go out to work - 2 of you at home (well minus your husband off on his extensive trips for hours on end this week) - there really are no excuses for what is meant to be your job to chuck something together - even a short vlog is better than nothing for the majority of the audience you have.
Exactly!

I’m facing my first Christmas as a single parent after losing my husband in July. I work full time, I finished work yesterday. I’ve still just about managed to get it all done, I admit I’ve scaled it down a bit as emotionally we are struggling but I’ve done it.

There are many families that are struggling to even do this, a friend of mine lost her husband 2 days ago and I’m heartbroken for her

The inghams annoy me so much, they wouldn’t know a hard days work if it jumped up and bit them on the arse eww

• Heart
Reactions: 63

OliviaPope

Wow no budget Secret Santa, a black patent bag from River Island. Really pushed the boat out there Creepy, I hope you kept the receipt. Why did he blur the price!
78495E82-26D6-48AD-BF96-00939CBF5F46.png
814C694D-2B4D-40E0-A5E9-3025629D1CB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Puppet

VIP Member
1640121064714.png

Vlogging for us? You're having a giraffe. 😂😂 The only reason they vlog is because exploiting their children is easier than doing a honest days work. Just look at how much effort Sarah puts into Tat and me. 🙄If they had to rely on actual work as opposed to making money by selling their childrens privacy, they'd be absolutely screwed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Klp86

VIP Member
How is it rare he has a spare second?! This is literally his job. He does fuck all else. Knob end.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

uwu

VIP Member
The kids won’t speak up. Because they will be scared of what will happen to them and their family. Abused children can still love their abusive parent. It’s the only parents they have. They might have been told they will be separated from siblings. They are bribed with holidays and a soulless house and cheap tat. I don’t believe Chris’s attraction to children starts as young as Isla. But esme is reaching the age where she will become attractive to him 🤮. Isabelle shows very clear signs of being groomed and abused. Her passiveness, nervousness, lack of maturity and isolation are all signs. She also lacks confidence. I can imagine Esme will start to become this way too over the next few years. Unless of course he only abuses other peoples children and not his own like some abusers do. But him creeping around her room in the middle of the night isn’t a good sign. I wonder how Isabelle felt when she heard that story. That’s a lot of pressure on her shoulders. The social services won’t take it seriously. They are pretty useless to be honest. Until one of the kids speaks up about any abuse they won’t do anything. They don’t take neglect or emotional abuse serious either unless it’s really bad and again the kids speak up. Those pair are bad liars but know how to convince people who don’t know better to believe them to be innocent.
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Hi Steve! Why don't you and Zelda gift your noncey son and his hippo wife a parenting course and your grandkids the gift of education by making those 2 fuckwits put them back in school? Just a thought...

• Heart
  • Haha

jellybelly136

Isla please get mum to wash your pjs! 😞 this poor kid ffs!
“Good job I’m sleeping in Isabelle’s room tonight!”
Minghams - YOU are the reason that little girl won’t sleep alone. Chris, I reckon YOU are the reason. She knows you creep around the house in the dead of night, going into all the rooms. You absolute SKANK. She never used to be scared to sleep alone and infact, she used to be the one in her own room while Isabelle and Esme shared. She’s only started hating sleeping alone since Chris is crawling around on all fucking fours in the pitch black, trying to cop a feel/look at her eldest sister!! You need your cock chopping off. If you can find it. I would imagine he has one of those “sausages” that is hidden under an apron of fat and smells like sour cream and chive Pringles. Hope everyone’s eaten dinner 🤣

While I’m here, merry Christmas! I won’t have chance to say it tomorrow as I am volunteering at my local Salvation Army feeding the homeless a Christmas meal and doing some party/board games 🙂 yes that’s right Sarah, I’m giving up my time with my family to help people who don’t have anyone. And guess what! I am not vlogging it and handing them a cold stamped on cheeseburger 🍔

peace, love and joy to you all and all moderators on here. I hope 2022 is a healthier year for us all, and my heart is with all those who have lost people along the way this year ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
No vlog tonight!,😅😅
Something to do with the file he was uploading! Didn't really understand!,
They have such misfortune with uploading files and WiFi don’t they? It’s almost as if it’s complete and utter bullshit, but of course, it’s 100% true. If a file is whacked bruv, it’s proper whacked.
#prayforthelostfiles
1 like = 1 salvaged memory card
1 ❤ = 5 uncorrupted files

• Haha
  • Heart