The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 125
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
The mans a wet wipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
THIS IS HILARIOUS! ( they may upload in random order)
this is so laughable lol trying doing what chris does and wed understand. He does what 3 hours work if that. why dont he try doing what people like us non 'youtubers' do. I honestly have to laugh what happens when they have to re enter the real world of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Which video was that?

Theres so much talk about him being in the girls rooms late at night. It came up from Isabelle in Blackpool too. I don’t understand why he wouldn’t edit it out. He is that bold though so that is no reason to brush it off.

All of this and Isla not wanting to be alone in her bedroom.

I feel sick

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Same, have taken mine since they were 1. About to take my youngest to see an orthodontist. It will cost upwards of $6000 for braces here.

These fools are set for life so basic things like regular dental check ups and braces should be a given. Their kids are also earning their wages so should benefit directly.
They are lucky they get everything free. We need to pay for everything unless u have good health insurance but braces aren’t even covered. Dental insurance is really bad here in America be here I live. They have it good. It’s a shame how they don’t take care of their medical needs properly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are lucky they get everything free. We need to pay for everything unless u have good health insurance but braces aren’t even covered. Dental insurance is really bad here in America be here I live. They have it good. It’s a shame how they don’t take care of their medical needs properly
Not excusing them at all with this…
But from my experience even if you want to go to the dentist the backlogs are awful. I’ve not managed to see a dentist in 18mo now, keep being fobbed off. Unless your face has fallen off they keep blaming Covid. Tried to go to a private practice and they have waiting lists too now!!!
And yeah kids get for free but us adults definitely pay for dental treatments in the U.K.

Reactions: 8
Not watched for a while but can't believe the family are still making up invisible friends !!! They are all crazy what a bunch of loners.
Big Sarah sending herself flowers on her birthday was a nice touch though.

Isla still acting like a toddler some things never change , guess I never missed much lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not excusing them at all with this…
But from my experience even if you want to go to the dentist the backlogs are awful. I’ve not managed to see a dentist in 18mo now, keep being fobbed off. Unless your face has fallen off they keep blaming Covid. Tried to go to a private practice and they have waiting lists too now!!!
And yeah kids get for free but us adults definitely pay for dental treatments in the U.K.
They are set for life they can go private .
live had 6 monthly checkups during pandemic.

Reactions: 11
Looks like paper tickets?
Florida?!? Just to prove us all wrong?
Ah nasty Boris will put us in lockdown and scupper their plans…… they hope. Because they’ve not booked at all.

Reactions: 17
In the last two years I’ve had my kids one have braces removed and one put on, teeth removed for them going on and bi-annual check up’s but I can’t see one for love nor money!

Reactions: 3
I would rather lay in a pit of tarantulas than be a mod on this ridiculous group. Or a member for than matter. I couldn't imagine anything worse :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like paper tickets?
Florida?!? Just to prove us all wrong?
Ah nasty Boris will put us in lockdown and scupper their plans…… they hope. Because they’ve not booked at all.
It was the letter from elf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clueless Ifams still think the Minghams share their lives out of the goodness of their heart and not for money. The level of stupidity. Only ifams could believe it takes 480 hours to edit a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Which video was that?

Theres so much talk about him being in the girls rooms late at night. It came up from Isabelle in Blackpool too. I don’t understand why he wouldn’t edit it out. He is that bold though so that is no reason to brush it off.

All of this and Isla not wanting to be alone in her bedroom.

I feel sick
Maybe it’s not that Isla doesn’t want to sleep alone, it’s that the other girls don’t

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sarah telling us she's having her smear test today!! Do they forget young children watch the vlogs!!
What was all that about, opening presents early!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really don’t hope that the real reason why the girls have sleepovers like every night, is because of their creepy dad sneaking around in the rooms if they are alone… 😐

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.