The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I admit it -work was dead this morning so I fell into a rabbit hole of the 2017 Florida slogs… I know they first got big in 2016 but do we think they made that much money so quickly to be able to afford a three week holiday in Universal and Disney with Dining plan and discovery cove - that would of cost a packet - no wonder it all went to their heads so quickly

Reactions: 16
I'm no fan of foghorn, but that man has zero respect for his wife.
Creepy will never survive a male smear test, the big mummy's boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looked at fatso lazy dead in the eyes and screwed his face up and angrily said “ITS A MONSTER TRUCK I SAID!”
And was he led to the naughty step for being rude….probably not and not being pulled up is exactly why they are all so rude constantly talking over each other /interrupting /yelling - no rules or boundaries

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah literally has no time for Isla now does she.
Isla trying to show the reindeer food and got ignored and the way she snapped about the first time at gullivers valley at Xmas.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m sure he shouldn’t be filming at Gullivers? Oh my word, Jace is turning into a little monster himself! Why do they just laugh at him when he is so cheeky!

Reactions: 27
I’m sure he shouldn’t be filming at Gullivers? Oh my word, Jace is turning into a little monster himself! Why do they just laugh at him when he is so cheeky!
He's a little tit but then he's been allowed to do whatever he wants while his mother cackles and the sperm donor talks to him in that camp childcatcher voice....aaarrghhh

• Sad
Reactions: 27
0A6ED492-2911-4E77-89E7-63DF0CAF2F2C.jpeg

🙄 So they’re a ‘family channel’ I’m sure Thomas wants to hear all about Sarah’s cervical smear test..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Christine, say after me….th….th…..th….that’s right there’s not a f in it! You fink you so funny, you need to wash your mouf out with fistles you foo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jace's adding 'I SAID' after things screams of a little boy who's sick of repeating himself for the vlog. When he was trying to explain the game he was playing with his truck on the table, Sarah and then Isabelle kept going 'who brought your present, Jace?' over and over. Absolutely no interest in engaging with what he was doing. Then Sarah said something like 'he's just said it and I wanted him to say it again for the camera'. She did it again on the boat ride, he said something and rather than answering him, Sarah told him twice to 'say wow' so they could use the footage to 'teleport' them to the elephant ride.

Kid certainly needs boundaries but it pisses me right off when he's trying to chat with his family and all they're arsed about is getting him to perform.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Why are you surprised Sarah, that Santa thinks Jace is a little girl. You sound so proud of the fact! 🤦‍♀️
And why are this family NEVER pulled up for breaking the rules!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Well i don’t know when they are planning to put the second upload up … they can’t even get 1 up properly sometimes … oh and considering that was supposed to be super duper fun family say out I thought it was pathetic and boring and I thought honestly what was the point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah’s getting a smear test because it’s too important to put off.
Shame you didn’t think Mila’s hip appointment was too important to put off.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Does Esme still believe in Santa? Because it was very convincing at the beginning of the vlog with the elves. She’d be in year 8 if she were at school, same age as my daughter and there’s no way her or any of her friends believe still, they’d probably get ripped a new one by others

Reactions: 35
Noticed as well, how she told the girls and Jace to turn round when they were opening their presents, and who was to open their present first!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So was that a double vlog then? 🤔
No news on her missing snuggle wankets?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.