The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Christmas is cancelled again this year - looks like they are staying at home and won’t be allowed to mix indoors with visitors.

Reactions: 6
it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture
It’s all so empty. The sofas in the living room must seat at least 12 and Sarah thinks putting another sofa in will fix it. 🙃 I think a lot of it is down to chris. He thinks empty is clean. They‘ve been there months and apart from sofas and the plastic plants, nothing has been done to turn that house into a home so their children feel comfortable there.

Sarah your children earn all the money you make so please tell me why you keep letting chris call it his floor, his staircase, his walls? Take the bank card he clings too and sort out your home. He thinks nothing of bringing home a twenty grand van yet he tracks what you are spending. It’s not normal. How the duck does the man who cheats on you and fucked up your channel by allegedly messaging 16 year old ifam inappropriately, have so much say over what happens in that house? 🙄

Have the Elf burn his bleeping beanies and leave the trail of ash spread across ‘his’ farble floor and you’ll see what kind of man you married. Your girls look up to you and can you honestly say you want them to end up with a man like Chris? If not then sort it out because that’s all they see and that’s all they know because YOU have allowed him to isolate them in order to follow his pipe dreams. 🙄 Take back control and stop letting him dictate what happens in that house. God help them all in summer. He’ll be dragging home a barge soon for his next big adventure because he made a tit Van lifer but yeah… you keep letting him tell you off for buying another £5 plant from B&M to put in the sofa showroom. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I’m guessing they’ll be spending Christmas on their own? What about nana? I will be spending Christmas with my husband’s family in Cumbria (we live down south) so no cooking for me this year! After last year, we wanted to have a big old family Christmas, can’t imagine the Inghams doing that.

Reactions: 22
It’s all so empty. The sofas in the living room must seat at least 12 and Sarah thinks putting another sofa in will fix it. 🙃 I think a lot of it is down to chris. He thinks empty is clean. They‘ve been there months and apart from sofas and the plastic plants, nothing has been done to turn that house into a home so their children feel comfortable there.

Sarah your children earn all the money you make so please tell me why you keep letting chris call it his floor, his staircase, his walls? Take the bank card he clings too and sort out your home. He thinks nothing of bringing home a twenty grand van yet he tracks what you are spending. It’s not normal. How the duck does the man who cheats on you and fucked up your channel by allegedly messaging 16 year old ifam inappropriately, have so much say over what happens in that house? 🙄

Have the Elf burn his bleeping beanies and leave the trail of ash spread across ‘his’ farble floor and you’ll see what kind of man you married. Your girls look up to you and can you honestly say you want them to end up with a man like Chris? If not then sort it out because that’s all they see and that’s all they know because YOU have allowed him to isolate them in order to follow his pipe dreams. 🙄 Take back control and stop letting him dictate what happens in that house. God help them all in summer. He’ll be dragging home a barge soon for his next big adventure because he made a tit Van lifer but yeah… you keep letting him tell you off for buying another £5 plant from B&M to put in the sofa showroom. 🙄
Inghams Barge Life !!

That would be hilarious ! But I would feel so sorry for all the other canal boat users!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Inghams Barge Life !!

That would be hilarious ! But I would feel so sorry for all the other canal boat users!
Please don't give him ideas! He'll be trying to get his creepy van into the canal quicker than you can say "middle aged baldy pervert with a water fetish"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am giddy at the thought of Creepy watching the Dixon boys let loose on his farble floor. Not to mention lots of handprints on the staircase and bifold doors. 🤣
There's NO chance!! BET IT NEVER HAPPENS Chris would have a meltdown especially with Arrison they would be swinging off the Xmas arches 😄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep and I don’t mean to be horrible about a child but the last to tit show we’re she has been reading I think for a child of 9 she really need to go back to school don’t hate but to me I think especially yesterday she is struggling to read basic things might just be me
Before all this happened and the way they were at the beginning isla was a good reader for her age and she also loved school and her friends at school it is awful that they put there desires in the first in line and not her children whom she keeps producing to make more money out of them she has been told about the baby needing her hip sorted yet she still puts her in a car seat for long stretches at a time then they carry her as if she was performing monkey it is all too sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢
My commiserations

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re watching The Truman Show……similarities to poor Jace and Mila’s situation won’t get outta my head. Those poor babies have no idea that the world can watch them grow up

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My thoughts are with you HuncaMunca! 😭 🙏 I hope your new home is far enough away to avoid the stench of beanie juice and cheese pasty wafting off the hot tub! 👀 On a plus size you might pick up some decor tips from Sarah Llewelyn Bowen! Make sure you have 8 sofas per room and don’t forget the plastic chives. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I see it now, Sarah will be saying in the vlog that she's going to meet her new best friend HuncaMunca, and "look at these brownies/bag of sweets that my best friend HuncaMunca gave me when we went out for lunch"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
you should download one of their massive shouting fests of a vlog and play it on repeat for you hubby and tell him this is what he is mostly going to hear 19 hours a day, never mind the noice from the motorway. it will not be heard over the screatching.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I see it now, Sarah will be saying in the vlog that she's going to meet her new best friend HuncaMunca, and "look at these brownies/bag of sweets that my best friend HuncaMunca gave me when we went out for lunch"
There‘s no chance she’s coming near me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There‘s no chance she’s coming near me!
Make sure you choose a road or estate with really poor road/path surfaces (not dusty, gravelly, foreign carpark type terrain though) and absolutely no hills, rails or steps. That way the woohooing wheely-booted tw*t should stay away. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You don't have much choice, if she's met you once you get added on to the list of imaginary friends, sorry. At least you could sit with John and Louise?
There’s been no mention of John and Louise for a while. Surely they are sending tartan cushions and a rug to warm Fable Floors up for winter. Love and haggis to them both, tattle hasn’t forgotten’em.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.