The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they are so far removed from reality they have never seen ordinary TV - or even watched a news story? It seems to me they only have access to Netflix’s - I know they have access to utube but can you restrict what minors have access too?
They probably can’t afford a TV license

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Inspired from watching The Truman Show this afternoon…..

Camera lens needed crew..
Long lens
Macro lens
Wide angled lens
Telephoto lens

Quiet on set!

OK all actors first positions please!
And …..The Ingham Show ACTION!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know some have said they can’t stand Isla, and yes, she does have some unpleasant behavior at times, but for heaven’s sake - or FFS - she’s a 9 year old girl! Remember when we were 9? Can you even imagine your whole life being for the camera and grown ass adult strangers online either worshipping or critiquing you?

So the latest that is on the internet for life is that she was tearful that her older sisters didn’t include her in their sharing of a bedroom for the night. No way am I calling it a ‘sleepover’. Those two shared a makeshift ‘bed’ in the stinking van for weeks.

But back to Isla - she’s been used, humiliated, neglected, had her greatest vulnerabilities filmed for content - how the duck is she going to make it to adulthood unscathed? I hope she has some kind of super power to break free and read that there were folks who could see what was going on and wished they could help.
If she does make it back to school, all it takes is another 10 year old to ridicule her for not wanting to sleep alone in her room, because her bleep of a mother has made sure that everyone knows.
As I’ve said - I chose not to have kids and really do not take to babies & toddlers - I prefer animals and at least semi adults conversations. With the friends I have known with children around Islas’s age, it’s been thoroughly rewarding to have conversations with them about their interests, their ambitions - how they perceive the world.
It may seem like an extreme analogy, but it brings to mind the hideous practice of Chinese foot binding - this child desperately needs to grow, to have interactions with others beyond the immediate clan, yet she’s being forced to stay ‘small’.
The girl is in emotional pain. duck the damn garlands and lights. Give her the oxygen of life that she’s literally crying out for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
I know some have said they can’t stand Isla, and yes, she does have some unpleasant behavior at times, but for heaven’s sake - or FFS - she’s a 9 year old girl! Remember when we were 9? Can you even imagine your whole life being for the camera and grown ass adult strangers online either worshipping or critiquing you?

So the latest that is on the internet for life is that she was tearful that her older sisters didn’t include her in their sharing of a bedroom for the night. No way am I calling it a ‘sleepover’. Those two shared a makeshift ‘bed’ in the stinking van for weeks.

But back to Isla - she’s been used, humiliated, neglected, had her greatest vulnerabilities filmed for content - how the duck is she going to make it to adulthood unscathed? I hope she has some kind of super power to break free and read that there were folks who could see what was going on and wished they could help.
If she does make it back to school, all it takes is another 10 year old to ridicule her for not wanting to sleep alone in her room, because her bleep of a mother has made sure that everyone knows.
As I’ve said - I chose not to have kids and really do not take to babies & toddlers - I prefer animals and at least semi adults conversations. With the friends I have known with children around Islas’s age, it’s been thoroughly rewarding to have conversations with them about their interests, their ambitions - how they perceive the world.
It may seem like an extreme analogy, but it brings to mind the hideous practice of Chinese foot binding - this child desperately needs to grow, to have interactions with others beyond the immediate clan, yet she’s being forced to stay ‘small’.
The girl is in emotional pain. duck the damn garlands and lights. Give her the oxygen of life that she’s literally crying out for.
I feel so sorry for Isla her speech, her teeth as Sarah won't take her to the dentist I've noticed a few times she covers her mouth when she talks or eats, she looks so uncomfortable. She gets left out constantly when she was the favourite before Jace, she needs to go hack to school and mix with her friends she had, not stay at home doing pretend school work because we all know they don't do anything. She was so much happier going to dance and clubs etc. Funny how all these allegations came out about Chris and the proof the girls automatically got took out of school.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It's a cold house,no character,no warmth,not a home . Nothing to show a family lives there,tacky cheap furniture,plastic plants,bare walls.The children's bedrooms look bate,not warm or inviting.Wherevare the family photos,christmas cards ,items the kids have made that should be on show.The Inghams are the dirtiest ,most weird and yet so smug youtube family ,how they are popular is beyond me as they have scum written all over them (especially around their necks 🤢)
didn’t Sarah once say that she didn’t like having family photos out? I find this very weird. I have load of my kids and family on the walls in my lounge. Along with artwork of musicals I like.

Reactions: 35
What does chris say in his latest insta story? I cant be bothered to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Problems with the files usually means they needed a day off to hide something or they were too busy arguing and couldn't convince the kids to fill the vlog with another skit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My guess is Lottie and her mum. Maybe Lottie needs to come over so they have an excuse for a sleepover that includes Isla.

Reactions: 27
There’s been no mention of John and Louise for a while. Surely they are sending tartan cushions and a rug to warm Fable Floors up for winter. Love and haggis to them both, tattle hasn’t forgotten’em.
Tattle never forgets. Bring back John and Louise, make the kids do an open mouthed OMG EMOTIONAL face upon their arrival!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If they are going to continue with the nightly sleepovers they should just move all 3 girls into Isabelle's room and have Esme's room as a games room and Isla's as an office/school room.

Oh dear has poor old Creepy lost the footage of the imaginary day out. He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year? I suppose some might be partially open with extra Christmas events on, but no doubt they'd close earlier than normal so the Minghams would probably arrive at nearly closing.

Reactions: 26
He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year?
It wouldn't be an Ingham day out if they went somewhere and it was open and not fully booked. Probably went to a theme park and sat in the van watching Netflix. Best. Day. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aww no vlog tonight guys!
Couldn't really understand what he was waffling about on ig!
They're having friends round tonight, apparently! And Chris has been out all day so not had time to fix the problem!
Aww was the family day out that creepy booked a total flop ,I do hope so ,these cretins need locked up due to keeping their children away from normal lives

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.