The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are going to continue with the nightly sleepovers they should just move all 3 girls into Isabelle's room and have Esme's room as a games room and Isla's as an office/school room.

Oh dear has poor old Creepy lost the footage of the imaginary day out. He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year? I suppose some might be partially open with extra Christmas events on, but no doubt they'd close earlier than normal so the Minghams would probably arrive at nearly closing.
Lightwater Valley has Alice in wonderland light experience and Flamingo Land has a Christmas experience. Lightwater Valley is the cheaper of the 2 😂

Reactions: 7
Lightwater Valley has Alice in wonderland light experience and Flamingo Land has a Christmas experience. Lightwater Valley is the cheaper of the 2 😂
Chris probably took them to see the ‘illuminations’ outside the village pub they went to to listen to the carols.
It will be some bash at the Ingham Christmas get together for ‘whoever’. They were scoffing the pickled onions meant for it days ago. 🧅 🧅 🧅. Maybe Sarah will whip up some packet rice and a pan of soggy pasta. A good time is guaranteed for all - there’s no Christmas party like an Ingham Christmas party. I’m gutted not to be invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the only day of vlogmas they had anything possibly christmassy planned and the footage has gone. Did sarah not take any insta pics or little clips on her phone? Doubt they even did anything

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Eve if they do have ‘friends’ around - YT is their job, I’m sure their ‘friends’ would understand them having to try and upload something. So we will get the ‘day out’ (if it happened) tomorrow and today will be missed from vlogmas entirely or 2 in 1 day video. So close to Xmas, bet their IFam are fuming 😂 I see Andrea has made a return to comments as well

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jace on that toy motorbike in the toy store could defo pass for a girl

She says she doesn’t want to cut it as doesn’t want a short style but I’m sorry you don’t put a small boy in a French Braid and expect people to think he’s a girl

Get it cut ffs in fact all the kids need a decent cut

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Keep seeing comments about Islas teeth. Genuinely asking, what’s wrong with them? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
What’s with the bedtime reading segments? Trying to seem maternal lazy? trying to look like a loving mother to social services? Too little too late arsewipe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If they are going to continue with the nightly sleepovers they should just move all 3 girls into Isabelle's room and have Esme's room as a games room and Isla's as an office/school room.

Oh dear has poor old Creepy lost the footage of the imaginary day out. He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year? I suppose some might be partially open with extra Christmas events on, but no doubt they'd close earlier than normal so the Minghams would probably arrive at nearly closing.
Did they actually lose the footage or ‘zoella lose the footage’

Keep seeing comments about Islas teeth. Genuinely asking, what’s wrong with them? Am I missing something?
They are giving her a speech impediment she never had before

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My thoughts are with you HuncaMunca! 😭 🙏 I hope your new home is far enough away to avoid the stench of beanie juice and cheese pasty wafting off the hot tub! 👀 On a plus size you might pick up some decor tips from Sarah Llewelyn Bowen! Make sure you have 8 sofas per room and don’t forget the plastic chives. 🤣
Do you think beanie juice smells as bad as or worse than bin juice? 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know some have said they can’t stand Isla, and yes, she does have some unpleasant behavior at times, but for heaven’s sake - or FFS - she’s a 9 year old girl! Remember when we were 9? Can you even imagine your whole life being for the camera and grown ass adult strangers online either worshipping or critiquing you?

So the latest that is on the internet for life is that she was tearful that her older sisters didn’t include her in their sharing of a bedroom for the night. No way am I calling it a ‘sleepover’. Those two shared a makeshift ‘bed’ in the stinking van for weeks.

But back to Isla - she’s been used, humiliated, neglected, had her greatest vulnerabilities filmed for content - how the duck is she going to make it to adulthood unscathed? I hope she has some kind of super power to break free and read that there were folks who could see what was going on and wished they could help.
If she does make it back to school, all it takes is another 10 year old to ridicule her for not wanting to sleep alone in her room, because her bleep of a mother has made sure that everyone knows.
As I’ve said - I chose not to have kids and really do not take to babies & toddlers - I prefer animals and at least semi adults conversations. With the friends I have known with children around Islas’s age, it’s been thoroughly rewarding to have conversations with them about their interests, their ambitions - how they perceive the world.
It may seem like an extreme analogy, but it brings to mind the hideous practice of Chinese foot binding - this child desperately needs to grow, to have interactions with others beyond the immediate clan, yet she’s being forced to stay ‘small’.
The girl is in emotional pain. duck the damn garlands and lights. Give her the oxygen of life that she’s literally crying out for.
“But back to Isla - she’s been used, humiliated, neglected, had her greatest vulnerabilities filmed for content - how the duck is she going to make it to adulthood unscathed?”

spot on…and that goes for all of the kids. It make you angry but ultimately very sad that this is the case for all YouTube kids

I think a lot of kids her age have ‘big’ front teeth and need to grow into them, but she appears to have an overbite which I assume is from a dummy

• Sad
Reactions: 22
didn’t Sarah once say that she didn’t like having family photos out? I find this very weird. I have load of my kids and family on the walls in my lounge. Along with artwork of musicals I like.
Tbh i dont have photos out. I c my families faces enough as it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The party is definitely real and I’ve figured out who’s coming.
It’s all so simple. Think about it.
Who did Creepy have a direct line to during the height of the pandemic?
Who absolutely loves a party?
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
He’ll be well impressed when he sees that staircase, I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
Ah they can roll out the cheese triangles and dark fruit cider in replacement of the wine

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a load of bollocks!! Our Christmas is no more….Covid has visited - what’s worse we are triple jabbed and have played the game not like these fuckwits 2nd year of not being with grandchildren

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I know who the party guests are !

Is’nt Mrs Hinch going north in a hired motor home , complete with xmas decs she has added that can fly around whilst they are driving ?

Sounds like perfect mates for the Inghams , she can admire the Bissell tecnique !! Maybe Stacey soloman will arrive too !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Random thought occurred to me today - did Esme’s saw toes issue coincide with the car not being used?? I suddenly wondered if they were rear-ended, or if one of them reversed into something, whilst Esme was squashed in the boot seat and that’s how she hurt her feet!? I doubt they would mention the car being damaged because everyone realised that something had happened to Esme’s feet and that would prove how dangerous that back seat is. Trying to “fix a faulty ignition” by himself, for weeks on end, would buy time to wait for panel-beaters to fit them in when I’m sure most will be closed and/or fully booked until next year.

I could have this completely wrong of course…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all so empty. The sofas in the living room must seat at least 12 and Sarah thinks putting another sofa in will fix it. 🙃 I think a lot of it is down to chris. He thinks empty is clean. They‘ve been there months and apart from sofas and the plastic plants, nothing has been done to turn that house into a home so their children feel comfortable there.

Sarah your children earn all the money you make so please tell me why you keep letting chris call it his floor, his staircase, his walls? Take the bank card he clings too and sort out your home. He thinks nothing of bringing home a twenty grand van yet he tracks what you are spending. It’s not normal. How the duck does the man who cheats on you and fucked up your channel by allegedly messaging 16 year old ifam inappropriately, have so much say over what happens in that house? 🙄

Have the Elf burn his bleeping beanies and leave the trail of ash spread across ‘his’ farble floor and you’ll see what kind of man you married. Your girls look up to you and can you honestly say you want them to end up with a man like Chris? If not then sort it out because that’s all they see and that’s all they know because YOU have allowed him to isolate them in order to follow his pipe dreams. 🙄 Take back control and stop letting him dictate what happens in that house. God help them all in summer. He’ll be dragging home a barge soon for his next big adventure because he made a tit Van lifer but yeah… you keep letting him tell you off for buying another £5 plant from B&M to put in the sofa showroom. 🙄
Have the elves burn his beanies 🤣🤣 OMG I am howling. Absolutely howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boris Johnson or Joris Bonson?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.