Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So his wife has created a safe playground for him where he can access children and there’s no normal adults?

And look how excited he is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Neck lace

VIP Member
It was sad when she said that when she rang her mum from school and told her that she has started her first period, she desperately didn't want Chris to know and begged her mum not to tell him. However the next day, everyone at school and thousands online knew about it as it was put in their main vlog and was featured as the title of the video (and Chris added that picture of a sanitary towel in the thumbnail) They really exploited her there 😔.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Okay so I never usually comment, I'm more of a read and lurk kinda gal but I just couldn't contain myself.

I usually read the PTWM threads but I see the Ingham threads quite often so I thought I would have a read. I've never heard of this family before tattle bearing in mind. Quick Google search on them brings up nothing but articles about how Chris has messaged 16 year old fans, content of messages are extremely creepy 🤢 this brings me to my first question, why on earth would his wife stay with him AND have her young daughter who almost of the same age, around this man?! Its disgusting.

My second question is why the F does he pull that god awful, vomit inducing, DISGUSTING creepy face in every single photo he takes of himself. Paired with the 🤟 hand gesture he does in every picture. I had a quick scroll through his insta and every picture is like that. Hes a 40 odd year old man. Its cringy as anything. It makes me sound like a bad person, but even if I hadn't read about the messages he sent to fans, I would still think he's a dirty old creep purely based on his vile selfish 🤢 absolutely rank.

Thanks for listening, thats my two pence worth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So Isabelle doesnt want to kiss boys her own age because she thinks she should save herself for an older man and a "proper relationship"?

Does that not ring alarm bells? Who could possibly have put that idea in her head? 🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

kizzy

VIP Member
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !

• Wow
  • Sad

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!

• Haha

karmacoma

Chatty Member
The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621
Chris you useless fucking pervert, no-one and I mean NO-ONE wants to think about your flaccid little shrimp cock.

Isn’t your cult group made up of teens? Aren’t you a ‘family’ vlog?

You’re a fucking danger pal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Abbvay

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how this pandemic has really helped Chris' health. He used to be at the doctors for his tonsillitis every other week and when it wasn't that it was his poorly back, even going to the hospital in search of more pain meds. Global pandemic hits and he seems to be cured, woohooing around Europe on his scooter with a toddler on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Jace is practically Feral, No discipline, no schooling, being allowed to nip, which is crazy IMO, never slept in an actual bed, barely lived in an actual house, eating maccies from 5 month old etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 58

They seem to forget that they're educating kids not forming a pub quiz team. Flags of the world and random dates from history is fun trivia if you're into that sort of thing but it's got very limited use in both formal exams and life in general.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

OliviaPope

In a recent Q&A on the fan group (new one ) this question was asked.
Rather intresting response since all paying students have over a week ago received a email regarding the dance school going up for sale due to financial difficulties.
Maybe they forgot to send them one !? Or are they no longer on the mailing list as they dont pay
If as the inghams say in a recent Q&A that they could afford 2 houses why not help the dance school out ? Lazy does say they are friends 😂
She such a bitch!! People stopped paying because their children were not attending classes...maybe people stopped paying because they ALSO lost their jobs or were furloughed and could afford to keep paying for a dancing school as they needed to put food on the table and pay their rent/mortgage!

Not everyone is going around stealing their grannies old age pension or peddling overpriced shite blankets!

She couldn’t motivate them to do dancing online away from friends but she’s dragged them out of school and can motivate them for homeschooling the new whim of the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Potatoesandsoup

The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problem
659C40A9-B382-4EF4-9DA4-11A8E11B80AF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
They've managed to knacker 3 cars, but Chris's old rust bucket has only pulled the caravan about 200 miles. He's still got to get it all the way back to the UK, with all of their stuff in it. I really don't think this is over yet 🍿 🍿

• Haha