The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably an inch taller than Sarah and ima 14-16 and no where near as big as her. You can see my waist and haven’t got a big round tummy like her. I think she’s more 18-20 but hey if she wants to say she’s a 16 then let her..... of course we all believe you Sarah 😉😂
Need to send her a size sixteen and ask her to try on on camera. Something what she wouldn't think we are taking piss with something from river island or next she cant seem to bring herself to get unless nana gets it her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do caravans have a weight limit?? How will they get all their tat home ??
Thats exactly what I thought as caravans do have a weight limit before becoming unsafe to travel and with all what they took out with them and then all the tat they purchased over there I think they will be well over the safe limit also putting seats into the back of the car is also wrong and if they dont have seatbelts which it doesn't seem to have will make them illegal to travel but thats nothing different from what the "Inghams" do all the time

Reactions: 9
Not new to the site, but new to The Inghams! I watched her latest vlog and oh boy, dull dull dull. Chris looks like a cross between Sharleen Spiteri and Professor Brian Cox.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Your so right!!! I am trying so hard not to reply to the idiots, I don’t want to be removed it’s so ‘entertaining’
Me too!😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Stay strong tattlers, don't blow your covers

Is she for real? Top business woman doesn't know what the 'define' price will be - surely you work that out in advance because you know what its costing you to buy in and the fact she adds postage on top.
[/QUOTE]
She cant do that because she doesn't know the first thing about business she is just muddling along and hoping things work out ok for her tax return at the end of the year

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just checked........the bastards have kicked me out of the group. Obviously, my taste in merch and blankets is not to their liking. I have taste! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve always thought this!..... Can you imagine the king and queen of vile spewing things out about each other in a divorce hate fest 😂😂😂 it would be epic 😂😂😂
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
There’s your views right there Inghams!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
I am LIVING for the very idea of this! If they're going to go down, they may as well go down in flames!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had one of those horrible ingham nightmares last night that you get if you read tattle before bed 😭 BUT.... we all did something amazing. We all went in on our own blankets from Sarah’s supplier and Sarah’s designer and created exactly the same blankets that she sells and she couldn’t do a single thing about it because they aren’t her design. Then we started selling them for the price they cost to make with a complete breakdown of the cost and postage with a true price to show how Sarah was ripping the ifam off. There’s so many of us here.... how much would we need to put in each to make tattle and me blankets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how this pandemic has really helped Chris' health. He used to be at the doctors for his tonsillitis every other week and when it wasn't that it was his poorly back, even going to the hospital in search of more pain meds. Global pandemic hits and he seems to be cured, woohooing around Europe on his scooter with a toddler on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What the hell was the massive rush to buy that Instant camera for? It was really ODD (even odder than their usual behaviour) they were acting as if it was almost a life or death situation!? Felt like if they didn’t take a picture as a family they were all going to be cursed or something!??! Almost like Sarah’s been reading here and seen that I said the other day they aren’t splashing out on things as often anymore so maybe the money’s drying up and then they’ve all of a sudden got to be seen spending money?!? They are losing the bleeping plot. Why on earth do you need to scrapbook, just another thing to be put in the garage to gather dust and clutter your house. Is it just me that thought it was so effing weird the urgency of it all?
A family photo with isla missing 🤣
Screenshot_20201006-195005_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.