The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a daughter same year as Isabelle - last night was helping her with maths - she’s doing ‘equations of a line’, and it’s really heavy stuff.

I wonder if it’s that they actually believe they’re not trashing their children’s lives, or they just don’t care?
They come across as thinking that they always know best. So I don't think they realise just how much of a mess they are creating for the girls, but I can't figure out whether they think it doesn't matter because they will just keep doing YouTube forever or they really think they are capable of teaching all the children just as good as school. Sarah did seem to think homeschooling was going well in lockdown, but never really acknowledged that the schools were setting work then so it wasn't her that was doing anything other than tuff table stuff.

Reactions: 19
Ok Sarah, we know you read here. How's about you do a Vlog on the home schooling. Show us what/how you are teaching them and the topics. Or maybe it's not controversial enough for you? At least the vlog would be more interesting than aimlessly walking round Porto (despite how boutiful it may be).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They seem to forget that they're educating kids not forming a pub quiz team. Flags of the world and random dates from history is fun trivia if you're into that sort of thing but it's got very limited use in both formal exams and life in general.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
From what I did see of it before it made me feel sick was she wants her first boyfriend and kiss to be when she’s older with someone more “mature” and she doesn’t see her real father at all I’m pretty sure.

sorry but a kid that age should be kissing and dating boys her own age whenever she feels ready to do that, not hanging out for a non existent fairy tale magical first kiss and relationship with an older man. At 15,16,17 etc you need to be out discovering yourself, not manipulated into a fairy tale by a man who sees you as vulnerable to take advantage of. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but it makes the hair on my neck stand on to hear that from her. Grooming!! 😡🤬 A sicko relationship interest from an older man has obviously been normalised for her already .. and why, for what purpose 🤢
I’ve always said Izzy is destined for an unsuitable and likely unsavoury relationship. Her concept of a ‘normal couple’ is based on Creepy and Lazy s and we are all aware how far from normal they are. They don’t appear to even like each other and are barely civil to one another. Whoever she does take up with will have a lot to tolerate she is turning more like her mother each day.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
They come across as thinking that they always know best. So I don't think they realise just how much of a mess they are creating for the girls, but I can't figure out whether they think it doesn't matter because they will just keep doing YouTube forever or they really think they are capable of teaching all the children just as good as school. Sarah did seem to think homeschooling was going well in lockdown, but never really acknowledged that the schools were setting work then so it wasn't her that was doing anything other than tuff table stuff.

Creepy seems to be very proud of his A-level achievements, but he's never appeared to sit down and help his struggling kids - it's dense Sarah who seems to be playing teacher (loved the pub quiz analogy). I think Esme was year 4 when they brought in a tutor to help her (allegedly). If Chris couldn't handle half an hour of Year 4 maths on a Sunday afternoon ,and could probably save them £30 per lesson in the process - why are they homeschooling now?

Looking at this, I am sure Chris has said he did Further Maths as well. Anyone remember?

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 13.45.04.png

Reactions: 17
Creepy seems to be very proud of his A-level achievements, but he's never appeared to sit down and help his struggling kids - it's dense Sarah who seems to be playing teacher (loved the pub quiz analogy). I think Esme was year 4 when they brought in a tutor to help her (allegedly). If Chris couldn't handle half an hour of Year 4 maths on a Sunday afternoon ,and could probably save them £30 per lesson in the process - why are they homeschooling now?

Looking at this, I am sure Chris has said he did Further Maths as well. Anyone remember?

View attachment 266043
Yes he said further Mathematics along with his NASA and pilot training.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

View attachment 266043
I have always lived in Leeds and I don't know the Leeds college of science and technology. I know Leeds college of technology (doesn't exist anymore I think but I'm pretty sure it was called that when he would have been there). But I don't remember it ever having the word science in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 266043
If he had these qualifications why was he cleaning planes when he could be at uni? Nothing wrong with cleaning planes but seems a waste of his alleged brilliance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If he had these qualifications why was he cleaning planes when he could be at uni? Nothing wrong with cleaning planes but seems a waste of his alleged brilliance.
He probably bought fake a level results to try and flex when in reality he either dropped out of flopped his exams. No way do I believe someone who has passed their a levels be ruining their children's education like this.

Reactions: 23
Oh is that what he did at the airport. I always thought the way he went on that he was ground crew but it all makes sense now 😂

Reactions: 8
So Mary Snottle has done a promotion video of her stock. Not sure if allowed to link here, her voice is annoying anyways. If you want a hat for dolly Jace, will only cost you a tenner 🤦🏻‍♂️Plenty of Prinnys still too at £79.99
So she hasn't managed to flog them all yet, excellent news!

They seem to forget that they're educating kids not forming a pub quiz team. Flags of the world and random dates from history is fun trivia if you're into that sort of thing but it's got very limited use in both formal exams and life in general.
Plus, they only seem to do learning in the morning for what 3 hours? A normal school day you're there for 7 hours!

Oh is that what he did at the airport. I always thought the way he went on that he was ground crew but it all makes sense now 😂
He cleaned planes?? I thought he was at least a baggage handler?? 😂 Maybe there is a criminal conviction that we don't know about that makes him only allowed to do lower level jobs...

View attachment 266043
Doesn't say he passed them, just says he did A-Levels... I could put on my Facebook I went to bloody Harvard University, doesn't mean it did! 🥴 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah says Chris did Maths at A level but he always states that Isla will be sixteen when Jace is eight even though there isn't quite seven years between them!
He can't even do simple Maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched the sassybelle video.
Why would Sarah tell Issy that she may have a miscarriage as its her 5th pregnancy and she hadn't had any symptoms? And Issy reeled of some miscarriage statistics.
So Sarah went out of her way to explain that she may have a miscarriage to her child before she actually did!!
I've been on the fence with the whole miscarriage thing and is it real or not. But after watching that I completely believe its faked.
Like that's not teaching about life thats doing damage control for no reason
I've had a baby born sleeping and it was my 5th pregnancy I would of never dreamed of preparing my other children for a miscarriage.
Even now if I was to have another I would be waiting to a the maximum amount of time to tell my children and yes I would prepare them a little but that is because we have already been through it.
It just makes me so angry like when she clickbaited she was having a miscarriage with Jace.
If it was real Issy's video would be completely different and their whole holiday thing would of been stopped and would they would of not been able carry on as normal. For someone who has just been through such trauma, Sarah is living her best life as if nothing has even happened

Sarah basically told her kids she was pregnant but she was going to miscarry.
You would only do this if you was lying and you wanted to do damage control on your children's emotions before you faked the miscarriage. Its absolutely disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If he does mean the technology college it didn't have the best reputation. They did mostly courses in things like engineering, computer stuff, btecs and nvq type of things I think. Possibly also courses where people were on apprenticeships? Computer science may not have been widely available elsewhere but it's not like he ever used it.

My brother went there to do a computer course, but would have been before Chris.

Wasn't he at one point going to be a doctor (doesn't have the right a levels) and going to study weather in Oklahoma - maybe geography would have been more useful.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 266043
I seem to remember them in the reduced aisle of Asda and creepy wetting his big boy pants over reduced packs of yogurts. His working out of the cost per pot of yogurt was waaay off...!!! The funny thing is, thats not the only time he’s made himself look like a giant knob using his mathematical genius to impress the little IFAM 😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok Sarah, we know you read here. How's about you do a Vlog on the home schooling. Show us what/how you are teaching them and the topics. Or maybe it's not controversial enough for you? At least the vlog would be more interesting than aimlessly walking round Porto (despite how boutiful it may be).
Didn’t Sarah mention she was going to do this? I’d love to see it! If they can do morning routines, bedtime routines and famous tours of hotel rooms every single holiday which are all utterly boring, then she can surely manage to explain about the girls homeschooling routine which May actually be informative ( mostly)

Reactions: 12
If he does mean the technology college it didn't have the best reputation. They did mostly courses in things like engineering, computer stuff, btecs and nvq type of things I think. Possibly also courses where people were on apprenticeships? Computer science may not have been widely available elsewhere but it's not like he ever used it.

My brother went there to do a computer course, but would have been before Chris.

Wasn't he at one point going to be a doctor (doesn't have the right a levels) and going to study weather in Oklahoma - maybe geography would have been more useful.
He's well qualified in bull tit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s all a bit Dierdre Barlow and John Lindsay for me the way he passes himself off as a pilot. Remember poor
Dierdre put all her trust in John and turned out he only worked in Tie Wrack in the terminal 😂 Will we need Free Sarah Ingham placards soon LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone remember when creepy bought a multipack of coke and said they worked out at like 11p a can or something and he was WAY off?! Such a maths genius ish esq

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watched the sassybelle video.
Why would Sarah tell Issy that she may have a miscarriage as its her 5th pregnancy and she hadn't had any symptoms? And Issy reeled of some miscarriage statistics.
So Sarah went out of her way to explain that she may have a miscarriage to her child before she actually did!!
I've been on the fence with the whole miscarriage thing and is it real or not. But after watching that I completely believe its faked.
Like that's not teaching about life thats doing damage control for no reason
I've had a baby born sleeping and it was my 5th pregnancy I would of never dreamed of preparing my other children for a miscarriage.
Even now if I was to have another I would be waiting to a the maximum amount of time to tell my children and yes I would prepare them a little but that is because we have already been through it.
It just makes me so angry like when she clickbaited she was having a miscarriage with Jace.
If it was real Issy's video would be completely different and their whole holiday thing would of been stopped and would they would of not been able carry on as normal. For someone who has just been through such trauma, Sarah is living her best life as if nothing has even happened

Sarah basically told her kids she was pregnant but she was going to miscarry.
You would only do this if you was lying and you wanted to do damage control on your children's emotions before you faked the miscarriage. Its absolutely disgusting
Firstly I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't know if you picked up on the smirk on her face while she reeled that tit off but it cemented it for me watching Isobelle talk about it. Neither her or Sarah showed any emotional connection to the baby Sarah is supposed to have lost. To say that the stats are 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage means that pregnancy would is just bollocks. It simplifies it and makes its a convenient reason to shrug it off.

The thing is, very few women shrug of that kind of experience and say "it happened for a reason"

I do not believe Sarah.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.