Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Well Sarah makes £7k a month minimum from her shitty blankets so £3k of that to fix the car shouldn't be an issue, right?! :LOL:
If she makes up to £20k a month from Babyandme then why is she not VAT registered? Why do they live in a £400k new build that they hate, why have they taken 2 kids out of private school and yet not paid for any tutoring/extra education to better them, and why do they drive 13 year old cars that have cost them tens of thousands total to repair/replace? NONE of it makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Katielle13

I honestly think it’s so weird that Chris and Sarah want to be a part of a fan page full of teenagers, let alone get involved in the drama. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if I knew my children were in a group with those two idiots, especially Creepy! Ps, was finally able to attend my gender scan as my original one was cancelled and couldn’t get booked in for ages 🤦‍♀️ So finally at 23 weeks pregnant I can say I’m having a girl! 🎀 Will need to get in touch with Sarah for one of her finest blankets!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hatshepsut

Well tonight’s vlog was another total shit-show.

It’s obvious now that they are hardly hiding the fact that they’re really not arsed about their content. Their true colours seem to be showing through more and more. The incessant speaking over each other and passive aggressive digs are constant and they all look throughly pissed off in each other’s company.

Creepy seems to have upped his dose of happy pills and is far too smug and cocky at the moment. The looks he was getting from the locals, as he strode along loudly spouting crap, would have embarrassed the fuck out of any normal person.

No matter how many google facts they throw at us, about the historic city of Porto, it’s clearly only shopping and cheap coffee shops that really get them excited.
They never ate at the Majestic cafe, it’s too classy and too expensive for this bunch of chavs. I think that they got turned away with the excuse of them having no reservation and were directed to the nearest McDonalds.

Also Lazy needs to get herself a decent bra and get on a healthy diet, she wheezed her way through the streets with those granny udders keeping her knees warm.
Even Isabelle was finding hard to conceal her distain as she trailed behind the loud, waddling mess.
7E2CBFEE-655F-4A6D-A29E-775F8C28AAD9.jpeg
E2EFE6AD-BFE8-4DDA-B583-B8C35B3559B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Carriechacha

Oh dear, it looks like I have been banished from the new group already !!! and I didn't even get a chance to say hello to them 🤷.... How rude !! .... I'm sorry fellow tattlers I have failed 🙄☹😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
I have an actual person I am told to talk to as of today on you tube! Keep on reporting this car crash family.
I am often away for work too and and I hate using my home devices but they have asked me for specific vlogs and timestamps but also overall view of being influencers.
I just pointed out the secret group make up of vulnerable ifam and on insta. And creepy grooming involved.
I told them I am sifting through the vlogs and timestamps.
The more you report the more they will give you a case person.
As tattlers we can àsk to link our case nos ?
As tattlers can we ask to be heard loud and clear ?

• Heart

User13

Their new vlog titled “Dad ruined the day”? Oh stop exaggerating! he only ruined your entire youtube careers and reputation🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621
So after being in the Newspapers and having the police say that the messages he allegedly sent to a teenager were of a sexual nature. Chris ingham thinks it is ok to tell his young ifam that his favourite body part is his penis? If he’ll post shit like that on posts that his wife can see then I dread to think what he is like in private DMs. It’s not normal behaviour. He’s even put a crop top is his favourite clothes to wear? His answer should be a fucking manky, grey, sweat ridden, primark t-shirt so we can all guess why he’s told the teens it’s a crop top. 🤮🙄

Sarah you are baffling me even more now? How the fuck can you turn a blind eye to his worrying behaviour? He’s almost forty years old now. Imagine a forty year old telling Isabelle and Esme that his favourite body part was his penis? The sad part is she’s probably laughed along. Imagine knowing what your husband has done yet you decide to join a secret, private ifam group with him so he gets to say whatever he wants to these children, teenagers and vulnerable adults? I’d be horrified if I was her! Get Chris out of that group and make it public. The fact that it is hidden shows that they don’t want anybody to see what is going on in there. They both disgust me. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.27.02.png

😂 🍿 Can't tell if it is Chris or Sarah but that's probably another Ifam gone

Ooo! And another:

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.30.43.png

Edit: I'm going to keep going 🍿 Chris must be on his period

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.37.34.png

#homeskoolmama

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.47.30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

thegreencow

VIP Member
I know there is a very lot of important discussion going on in here right now, but I watched the vlog on the telly for once and did anyone catch Chris in his knickers chasing Jason in the background at 15:55?!
I didn't see it at first but he did indeed
Screenshot 2020-10-01 161809.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 161930.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Katielle13

There’s something very disturbing about a man in his late 30’s not only playing a game like that in a child’s group, but the body part answer. He is not right in the head and needs to grow up. He physically repulses me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 54

Bradford lass

So if jace doesnt wear his life jacket because hes not keen on it what happens if he takes a dislike to his seat belt ? Will they just allow him to bounce all over the cars (1 2 and 3 ) .
These are shit parents I mean come on who are the grown ups here !

Reactions: 53

Neck lace

VIP Member
He could have picked cheek, chest or even collar bone. But the body part he chooses, in a group made up of 12 year old ands and vulnerable adults is cock.

He really is a cock.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SLB

I just can’t get over the way they are living. Sat outside under a bit of plastic on a muddy bit of ground. Taking their clothes to wash in black bin bags. Eating a load of packet shit every day and sleeping in a cramped caravan that looks like a squat! This is not travelling, home schooling or living quality life. What are they hiding from? Why don’t they just go home to their house? Feral! 😡😡😡

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Clinton Ronald - worth $494 million. Wants to be Isabelle’s sugar daddy.
This man is looking at pictures and videos of your daughter, Sarah. He has been drawn to her by the pictures and hashtags that your husband chooses.
351FD005-136F-49B3-AA67-CBA16ECECD24.jpeg
C43CC476-58FC-4200-BC11-B35D3EFE07EC.jpeg
(Via Real Inghams on Twitter)

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow