The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely anyone would take all these problems with cars as a sign to head back home. They’re clearly running away from something

Reactions: 23
I was having a bad day but seeing this really cheered me up 🤣
20201003_193737.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Surely anyone would take all these problems with cars as a sign to head back home. They’re clearly running away from something
I wonder what he's running from?
Tax evasion? Or most likely he's been caught out talking to underage girls and someones parents want to have words with him...

Reactions: 16
This look really safe, what if Esme had lost her grip and he had hit his head on something that looks pretty hard. She is holding with one hand, the other is on it's way under him
1601750565840.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I tried to report that post but couldn't get in so reported the group but orless the actually post is reported fb don't care :/
Screenshot_20201003-194050_Facebook.jpg

This look really safe, what if Esme had lost her grip and he had hit his head on something that looks pretty hard. She is holding with one hand, the other is on it's way under him
View attachment 264214
Also very worrying chris was back at caravan,fully fully dressed and on laptop and other girls not around When he slipped my heart went then lazy makes a joke about him not waiting to wear his life jacket 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I remember when Hayley said that he reversed Sarah's pink mini into a bollard when she was with him the morning after they slept together. Definitely looks like he has reversed into something this time too. Still cant believe he picked Hayley up from the Ibis in his wife's car. There's something very wrong about that man.
Wow!! Cheating on your wife is usually something you do whilst trying to be low key!! Not in a pink bleeping mini

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sweepstake time, how many cars will they go through on this epic trip 😂
I'll go with another 3 after this one 🤣 then after all her moaning about home Chris will finally give up on his midlife crisis trip and agree to go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like watching the Wacky bleeping races can just imagine Prinny sat at home sniggering like Mutley 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m maybe completely off the wall here but nothing would surprise me with them. I can’t help but think have they punctured the tire on purpose to get it towed away rather than the usual return of hire cars where it is checked at handover. They can now say it wasn’t bashed when they took it away and blame the guys that tow it 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m maybe completely off the wall here but nothing would surprise me with them. I can’t help but think have they punctured the tire on purpose to get it towed away rather than the usual return of hire cars where it is checked at handover. They can now say it wasn’t bashed when they took it away and blame the guys that tow it 🤔
Ooooh good thinking Batman !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There so predictable, everytime they have poor views on a a few vlogs they throw in a click bait title to bump up the views!! Not about making memories at all !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The car looks in quite a bad state now, how long have they even had it? First the dent at the top, flat tyre and dent and scratches to the side. Didn't the range rover have a flat tyre when he first got it into Spain too?

I would ask if he could change it himself but this is the man who couldn't even use a lawnmower not long ago.

Has Chris actually got a driving license? I don't think he really knows how to drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see that the french president has made what will undoubtedly be a controversial decision to stop home schooling from 2021. The only exception will be if it is needed for genuine health reasons.
Macron is kind of like Chris in reverse in so far as he met his (now) wife when she was his teacher.

Funny how the vlog is late wonder if Sarah has cut of his 🍆🧐🤢😂
I would LOVE to see how they'd click bait that! :oops: 😣😖😫🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.