The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet Chris spent all day on the phone trying to convince the car hire company that somebody else did it. 🤣

That’ll be why Sarah and the girls did a garage floor haul with the few bits of cheap tat they bought. Creepy would have been stropping because he’s put a big dent on the hire car. I bet he kicked his beanie all around that car park while Sarah showed off her 4 euro, foam playmat! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What the hell was that vlog?

- Boat trip down the river which looked alright to some extent BUT the only cultural thing they did the whole day.
- Chris having a bleeping orgasm over a colourful building because it looks like 💫DisNAaaY 🥴
- All of them buying useless tat to fill the empty void in their unhappy lives :cautious:
- Sitting in an underground car park for what appeared to be AGES?? Why and what were they waiting for? :unsure:
- Girls doing a haul of all the plastic tit they've bought with their "Allowance" and will use for one day and never look at again
- Isabelle pushing Esme out the way?
- Big witch doesn't know that you can in fact buy Port ALL OVER THE WORLD. Including the UK.. o_O
- She then practically ADVERTISES ALCOHOL on a FAMILY channel with UNDERAGE viewers. What happened to the "We don't drink" narrative? That's gone out the window now they can't be asked to hide the evidence anymore!
- A dent on the car appears that could only be put there if they've driven into something. I'm sorry but it can't have been put there by another car or lorry because it is such an awkward and high place and only damaged in a small concentrated area. IMHO Creepy has reversed into something and they are trying to cover it up.

Yaaaaawwwwnnn. Back to the snorefest chavavan base then. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

1601658737624.png

Lazy realising Creepy reversed the hire car and dented it. Her mind panicking that they can't afford the excess. 😂😜

1601659384598.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
seriously?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
what did they do to it?
There’s some photos further up but they reckon a car has gone in to them . Not likely with where the damage is , looks more like they’ve opened the boot onto a low roof etc.

Sarah’s face was a picture when she was talking about it .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They've managed to knacker 3 cars, but Chris's old rust bucket has only pulled the caravan about 200 miles. He's still got to get it all the way back to the UK, with all of their stuff in it. I really don't think this is over yet 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 57
PLEASE WILL SOME KIND TATTLER SAVE ME?????????! I’VE DONE MY VERY BEST BY US - PLEASE BELIEVE ME (Sarah wouldn’t)

MOUTH ALMIGHTY SAYS ‘She’s unsure if port-wine is native to ‘Portugal’ Our emeritus professor of ignorance is unsure if this delectable nectar can be obtained anywhere else in the world.

PORT = PORT (ugal) = FORTIFIED WINE NATIVE TO PORTUGAL.

Can the Bradford bulk be forgiven for her imbecilic ramblings? Or MIGHT we hear from them tomorrow at 5pm ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of how much they're having to fork out = making the little ifam feel sorry for them and buy all the tatty blankets.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I got in a few days ago 👍🏻
Here is Chris being creepy....’Fit’.....indeed🤦🏻‍♂️
E1216EC9-4E44-40A9-87FD-8432DF528B9A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That dent is a couple of days old as it’s dirty. He’s probably hit something low on the way into the car park.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.