The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they hit 228k views yesterday according to social blade yet the miscarriage vlog only went up 3k views since I posted last night. Their max income has jumped about 10k as well. Looks like tit show is going to go on for a good while longer :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Could someone please (I know this is a difficult task) pleas watch and summarise the sassy belle video. I can’t bring myself to watch it 😂
From what I did see of it before it made me feel sick was she wants her first boyfriend and kiss to be when she’s older with someone more “mature” and she doesn’t see her real father at all I’m pretty sure.

sorry but a kid that age should be kissing and dating boys her own age whenever she feels ready to do that, not hanging out for a non existent fairy tale magical first kiss and relationship with an older man. At 15,16,17 etc you need to be out discovering yourself, not manipulated into a fairy tale by a man who sees you as vulnerable to take advantage of. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but it makes the hair on my neck stand on to hear that from her. Grooming!! 😡🤬 A sicko relationship interest from an older man has obviously been normalised for her already .. and why, for what purpose 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Could someone please (I know this is a difficult task) pleas watch and summarise the sassy belle video. I can’t bring myself to watch it 😂
I watched around 7 minutes of it.
She's answering the juiciest juicy questions and some she's avoided for a long time.

Do you have a boyfriend? No because a) I don't need one b) travelling and it would just be online c) she doesn't want boyfriends because it's not real boyfriends and she wants older proper relationship.

GCSE subjects. English, Maths, Science, Spanish, Business Studies and Drama were her choices. Home schooling doesn't allow her to do Drama so now doing History. She's really got into history learning about buildings and stuff in other countries. (As far as I'm aware GCSE History syllabus is things like The Plague, Elizabethan England, WW2 depending on exam board I believe there are 8 historical events to choose 3/4 from)

Mums miscarriage. Obviously it upset her as she didn't think it would happen and the timing of it was upsetting with the car trouble.

Why she doesn't see her real dad. Some things just aren't meant to be no matter how much you talk to people to try and make it work and that's all she saying on it.

I gave up after that. It felt wrong watching a child mumbling so fast and clearly uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So Mary Snottle has done a promotion video of her stock. Not sure if allowed to link here, her voice is annoying anyways. If you want a hat for dolly Jace, will only cost you a tenner 🤦🏻‍♂️Plenty of Prinnys still too at £79.99

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
GCSE subjects. English, Maths, Science, Spanish, Business Studies and Drama were her choices. Home schooling doesn't allow her to do Drama so now doing History. She's really got into history learning about buildings and stuff in other countries. (As far as I'm aware GCSE History syllabus is things like The Plague, Elizabethan England, WW2 depending on exam board I believe there are 8 historical events to choose 3/4 from)
My daughter is doing History for her GCSE's and she isn't learning about buildings lol. She's learning about Elizabeth right now and she's currently been practicing exam questions. Isabelle is gonna be so far behind I'm worried about her even if I don't like her much.

Reactions: 17
Would love to watch but like you I cant bring myself to watch it as I cant even stand to look at those two Lazy and Creepy

Reactions: 8
There's no way Isabelle is spending enough time on homeschooling to be doing those subjects. I know they would say we don't see everything, but just think how many hours of lessons you would have for all those subjects plus homework. The thing Sarah shared about how many actual hours in a day kids are learning in school was far more applicable for younger primary years than GCSE level. Most lesson time at that stage is very much focused on the subject content or skills needed for exams.

Reactions: 21
I watched around 7 minutes of it.
She's answering the juiciest juicy questions and some she's avoided for a long time.

Do you have a boyfriend? No because a) I don't need one b) travelling and it would just be online c) she doesn't want boyfriends because it's not real boyfriends and she wants older proper relationship.

Mums miscarriage. Obviously it upset her as she didn't think it would happen and the timing of it was upsetting with the car trouble.

Why she doesn't see her real dad. Some things just aren't meant to be no matter how much you talk to people to try and make it work and that's all she saying on it.

I gave up after that. It felt wrong watching a child mumbling so fast and clearly uncomfortable.
It would be Lazy that would be telling her what to say and when to answer the way she would want it answered Izzy would not get a chance to talk in the manner she would want to.

Reactions: 17
My daughter is doing History for her GCSE's and she isn't learning about buildings lol. She's learning about Elizabeth right now and she's currently been practicing exam questions. Isabelle is gonna be so far behind I'm worried about her even if I don't like her much.
She can always resit the exams with Esme in 4 years time after all Sarah loves keeping Issy back so she's on hand to supervise and babysit, tutoring could be next on the agenda for her.

Reactions: 7
She can always resit the exams with Esme in 4 years time after all Sarah loves keeping Issy back so she's on hand to supervise and babysit, tutoring could be next on the agenda for her.
4 years time? lol. My daughter hopes to be in Uni by then, then again she has her life planned out regarding her education and she's already mad this pandemic has taken away precious learning time. If I was doing what sarah was doing to my daughter she'd never forgive me. I wish Issy would realise that her parents are holding her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
4 years time? lol. My daughter hopes to be in Uni by then, then again she has her life planned out regarding her education and she's already mad this pandemic has taken away precious learning time. If I was doing what sarah was doing to my daughter she'd never forgive me. I wish Issy would realise that her parents are holding her back.
Esme will sit the exams or equivalent in 4 years time. I find it hard to see Issy as a 15 year old. She's only 4 months younger than my daughter but I'd say she acted 11 to 13 years old. We all parent differently, have different wants and needs and some grow up quicker than others but I've never known parents to actively control a teen like their 7 year old. I'm not the perfect parent but I know my children are individuals and different ages so get treated according to age.

Reactions: 16
I couldn't care less. He's not my responsibility I've got my own worries for my own daughter struggling to catch up and do her best after missing so much school

Reactions: 2
I couldn't care less. He's not my responsibility I've got my own worries for my own daughter struggling to catch up and do her best after missing so much school
Right ok, I'm just saying no child should have to suffer in their education due their parents desperation to chase dreams at campsites.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It was sad when she said that when she rang her mum from school and told her that she has started her first period, she desperately didn't want Chris to know and begged her mum not to tell him. However the next day, everyone at school and thousands online knew about it as it was put in their main vlog and was featured as the title of the video (and Chris added that picture of a sanitary towel in the thumbnail) They really exploited her there 😔.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Off subject .Isabelle is old enough to have her own bank card.After all she must earn money on sassy belle and she should have one sixth of the Ingham family vlogs.

Reactions: 20
Yep. My daughter isn’t even in GCSE year yet but spends more time on homework then Isabelle does in all her schooling. And agree - Portuguese churches are not on the gcse curriculum

Reactions: 22
I have a daughter same year as Isabelle - last night was helping her with maths - she’s doing ‘equations of a line’, and it’s really heavy stuff.

I wonder if it’s that they actually believe they’re not trashing their children’s lives, or they just don’t care?

Reactions: 27
Right ok, I'm just saying no child should have to suffer in their education due their parents desperation to chase dreams at campsites.
Totally... Sorry nothing against your opinion.... It'd just they are idiots...

Also just re read mp post. I'm so sorry I didn't mean I couldn't careless about your daughter.... I ment Isobelle... I havnt got enough energy to spare to worry about her education.... So sorry if I came across as rude to you

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.