The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace is practically Feral, No discipline, no schooling, being allowed to nip, which is crazy IMO, never slept in an actual bed, barely lived in an actual house, eating maccies from 5 month old etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Has Jace even had any of his vaccinations? Or does Lazy see them as optional like her antenatal appointments or going to the hospital after a miscarriage? (notice how she runs to the doctors when she thinks there is something wrong with HER, can’t be bothered for her own children though).
Edit- I hope he’s had all sets of vaccinations especially as they are abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Has Jace even had any of his vaccinations? Or does Lazy see them as optional like her antenatal appointments or going to the hospital after a miscarriage? (notice how she runs to the doctors when she thinks there is something wrong with HER, can’t be bothered for her own children though).
He has. She went shopping spending nannars pension at white rose whilst Creepy vlogged having to actually be a parent and take his child for jabs.

Reactions: 17
In defence of Isabelle, bullet journaling is very popular amongst young people. She’ll probably have been watching channels on YouTube showing this.
Bullet journaling isn't going to get you a gcse though is it. That's something you do in your free time not during 'learning' time.

Jace is practically Feral, No discipline, no schooling, being allowed to nip, which is crazy IMO, never slept in an actual bed, barely lived in an actual house, eating maccies from 5 month old etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!
My daughter is learning about feral children in sociology and this reminds me of a comment she made last week when she said she's surprised her teacher hasn't shown them a video on the Inghams lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A future ASBO, the poor kid. All of those kids are being let down by the parents in the name of money and chasing what little fame they think they have. It's a crying shame

Reactions: 21
Top home schooler is at it again. Well top google home schooler. Sarah would you like to tell us what a 'light year' is? Love how you're trying to sound knowledgeable about the speed of light. By the way it's an average of 8 mins and 20 seconds.

What would be more impressive to me is if you could bath your baby after an afternoon at the beach. When you showed him on the vlog tonight (yesterdays footage) he was wearing the exact same vest he was wearing on the beach. So it would have been full of sand (chris even stated this), how uncomfortable all night.

Also its disgusting that you're trying to make out you & Izzy could be mistaken in this photo - she is nowhere the same size as you.
She’s obvs making a dig at an earlier post on her where there’s a photo of Izzy that at a quick glance looks like lazy

Reactions: 9
Clinton Ronald - worth $494 million. Wants to be Isabelle’s sugar daddy.
This man is looking at pictures and videos of your daughter, Sarah. He has been drawn to her by the pictures and hashtags that your husband chooses.
351FD005-136F-49B3-AA67-CBA16ECECD24.jpeg
C43CC476-58FC-4200-BC11-B35D3EFE07EC.jpeg
(Via Real Inghams on Twitter)

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Have we ever actually seen the woodland visors?? Christ that woman has one serious shopping problem - is her addiction the reason they're travelling?
Apart from when she did her look what I've bought! bit, I don't think so. And I forgot the personalised backpacks that were going to be so useful on this trip... What happened to those? I don't think they got a single outing before they bought the Primark Harry Potter ones.

Reactions: 12
Have we ever actually seen the woodland visors?? Christ that woman has one serious shopping problem - is her addiction the reason they're travelling?

Especially when Day #3 is your family

Zero interaction tonight (like most nights) with the cult on the vlog, but lots last night, coinciding with new tat and me shite.

Bradford lass can you give us an update on the driveway and pink car?
Drive way was empty when I past looked just the neighbours car.
The mini went a few weeks ago around the time the 2nd car broke .

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Drive way was empty when I past looked just the neighbours car.
The mini went a few weeks ago around the time the 2nd car broke .
Surely they arent having someone bring the mini to them? Isnt it SCORN? And didn't she put the reg plate from it on her new car that died.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe granny Jane is joining them on their incredible adventure. Her car to pull the caravan and some people, Chris following behind in the pink mini with any people/blankets that couldn't fit in the first car.

With an extra car to fill think of all the tat they could buy because I'm sure they must be running out of space. I think when they move on from Portugal some things will be dumped at the campsite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That bullet journal Isabelle was using, now that looked more like a £15 one unlike the tat her mother con's people into buying.

Reactions: 17
My daughter used to love them and once saw creepy in local macdonald she said hi Chris where are the girls.. They were out in the car and it seemed normal for them to be recognised. Not seen them for ages they only live 5 mins away but obv they are never at home
Dont know why they dont want to stay in their house they must really hate it or its as you say they dont want people to really know whats going on - they must be running away from something and those poor girls education is suffering from their stupidity they are not in a position to homeschool the girls. You cant just run something off the internet and give it to them to work on they need teaching not paper then playing they are all way to old for that carry on.

Well, we know that the next purchase is going to be a telescope now they've discovered space. Probably winging its way to the campsite as we speak to take up residence with the globe, the inflatable dinghy, the too small kiddy scooters, Isabelle's yoga mat, the woodland animal visors, and all the other crap they buy and use once.
If they continue to buy things the car (when they get the car) wont be able to pull the caravan for all the extra weight they are putting into it also it may well be over the limit for towing also dont think they even give that a thought

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over the way they are living. Sat outside under a bit of plastic on a muddy bit of ground. Taking their clothes to wash in black bin bags. Eating a load of packet tit every day and sleeping in a cramped caravan that looks like a squat! This is not travelling, home schooling or living quality life. What are they hiding from? Why don’t they just go home to their house? Feral! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Each to their own with what Isabelle chooses to do with her spare time, but at 15 I was starving myself in school to save up my lunch money for a bev in a field at the weekends. And during the week after school I was straight home, changed and back out wandering around the streets, parks, shopping centres etc with friends. It’s a shame how much she’s missing out on and therefore having to pass time the same way as her younger sisters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.