The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his wife has created a safe playground for him where he can access children and there’s no normal adults?

And look how excited he is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Sarah please buy the girls some clothes, they are sharing a massive jumper, is it yours?, and Isla and Esmes toes are scraping on the ground in those sliders,🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think some of the kids in the group will even know about the C word he’s on about?

What a disgusting man

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Dont you love it when they are moaning about how cold it is.... yes it is October.
Btw tiger isnt an culture store and please Sarah stop touching stuff in jobs your not going to buy..... you sick twisted lying arse

Reactions: 20
Do you think some of the kids in the group will even know about the C word he’s on about?

What a disgusting man
My thoughts exactly.

I would love one of those kids to ask him what 🍆 means. Wonder what his response would be to that.

Or I hope that they show a responsible adult to ask what it means, and that adult pulls them out of the group and stops them watching.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
There’s something very disturbing about a man in his late 30’s not only playing a game like that in a child’s group, but the body part answer. He is not right in the head and needs to grow up. He physically repulses me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 54
There’s this sound going round on TikTok that is a woman saying “Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not embarrassed? This is very embarrassing.”

And that’s honestly all I hear whenever Chris acts up.

Reactions: 22
On their first visit to Flying Tiger, Izzy found some picture frames and Sarah said they were kind of in the theme that Izzy wants to do in her NEW bedroom. Has she not told the girls they're not moving or is Izzy getting an awning all to herself??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
On their first visit to Flying Tiger, Izzy found some picture frames and Sarah said they were kind of in the theme that Izzy wants to do in her NEW bedroom. Has she not told the girls they're not moving or is Izzy getting an awning all to herself??
I think she means they are going to re-decorate her room at the house they can't afford to move out of. Didn't they only re-decorate her bedroom last year? As if they are re-decorating it AGAIN?! Plus her room is like a box room I swear...

Reactions: 21
Lol... I just can't with this lot !!! 🤦.... Found on the original cult page, the very person who deleted lazy's post, argued with her and made her leave the page, is still helping to fund their lifestyle, raving about the crappy Chinese blankets ?! You licherally couldn't make this up !🤦🤦🤷😂😂
2 Words.Cheap.Tacky.

Reactions: 19
Nah they’re building on to the chavavan site, she will have her own discarded car up on blocks to decorate in $2 shop tropical styling. Mummy pig and daddy pig will take the other car as the master suite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon Jace has given the car a whack with a metal bar he has stashed away in his oversized carrier...I’d like to think he was aiming elsewhere but missed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Jace is like Stewie Griffin 😂 Cute little baby but really a matricidal maniac and him and Prinny are in it together 😂😂

The way he’s acting in a Facebook group full of vulnerable people is disgusting! I’ve just shown one of my family members who was an ex policeman and his response was “jeez he’s like a modern day Jimmy Saville praying on the vulnerable”. Now he said that without me telling him anything about what he’s previously been accused of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wonder if Jace's second and third words will be insurance and excess?
I'm really hoping they're going to be "feck" and "off".

Oh good one creeps, reference your cock to teens and pre-tweens. Way to get yourself attention with the irate parent who takes offence to middle age men talking about their microdick to children on the internet. Someone should report that to the police for predatory intent.
if I had to guess I’d say his bits are purple and green too, only more of the :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Jace is like Stewie Griffin 😂 Cute little baby but really a matricidal maniac and him and Prinny are in it together 😂😂

The way he’s acting in a Facebook group full of vulnerable people is disgusting! I’ve just shown one of my family members who was an ex policeman and his response was “jeez he’s like a modern day Jimmy Saville praying on the vulnerable”. Now he said that without me telling him anything about what he’s previously been accused of.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stewie Griffin. I once watched an episode of family guy where Stewie was talking about his birth, he said he came out twirling a cane. I'll just leave that there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loved that episode. We often use that line when speaking about a relative who’s on her 6th child 😂😂

Dont you love it when they are moaning about how cold it is.... yes it is October.
Btw tiger isnt an culture store and please Sarah stop touching stuff in jobs your not going to buy..... you sick twisted lying arse
Oh no it’s ok because remember Lazy said that’s why they sanitise their hands on the way in so they can touch everything 🙄 Well let me put it like this when my youngest goes into a shop she may sanitise her hands but then what about all the body parts like face, nose etc she then touches after. For instance none of that family seem capable of putting a mask on and leaving it on without frequently touching and adjusting it. That’s another thing Lazy buy proper fitting masks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.