The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else getting pop ups on YouTube asking them to rate the mingham flogs? I just got one then and had one before .. rate by stars and a bunch of boxes with sexual, hateful, violent, etc. never seen that before and it’s only been for them 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not sure my FB name and this one are completely different, how many innocent "ifam" have been banished just in case they are secret tattlers ? If you have nothing to hide why would you delete people ? And I really wanted an I fam hoodie, keyring and pen too ! 😂
So did I!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this tit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?
It's because she hasn't got a job we are all working mixing with grown decent adults.... She's surrounded by her kids and creepy juvenile husband. She doesn't know normal... How to get on with colleagues work alongside people make normal friendships.. She's in a bubble... And this unfortunately is how her kids will develop and griw up. Not knowing how to communicate in the real world... Poor sods

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know there is a very lot of important discussion going on in here right now, but I watched the vlog on the telly for once and did anyone catch Chris in his knickers chasing Jason in the background at 15:55?!
I didn't see it at first but he did indeed
Screenshot 2020-10-01 161809.png
Screenshot 2020-10-01 161930.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The rac won’t be paying for this little trip......although it’s starting to show they’re getting fed up of living in a caravan 🤣
She said in the vlog that the RAC are partially paying their accommodation

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The super fans are going rogue !!! Maybe they want to join this super supportive tfam group instead ?? 🤔😂 Their cult boss has left them for the splinter group !
Sarah swearing at vulnerable children who line her pockets, good job love

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
In a recent Q&A on the fan group (new one ) this question was asked.
Rather intresting response since all paying students have over a week ago received a email regarding the dance school going up for sale due to financial difficulties.
Maybe they forgot to send them one !? Or are they no longer on the mailing list as they dont pay !
20201001_164052.jpg
20201001_164124.jpg

If as the inghams say in a recent Q&A that they could afford 2 houses why not help the dance school out ? Lazy does say they are friends 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This secret group reminds me of Mean Girls, and Sarah is Regina George - except she's a tubby 35 year old living with her fugly grooming husband

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 17.43.32.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Rather intresting response since all paying students have over a week ago received a email regarding the dance school going up for sale due to financial difficulties.
Maybe they forgot to send them one !? Or are they no longer on the mailing list as they dont pay !View attachment 261515View attachment 261516
If as the inghams say in a recent Q&A that they could afford 2 houses why not help the dance school out ? Lazy does say they are friends 😂

Not the same as being there with your friends lol OK Mrs homeschool

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Maybe they forgot to send them one !? Or are they no longer on the mailing list as they dont pay
She such a witch!! People stopped paying because their children were not attending classes...maybe people stopped paying because they ALSO lost their jobs or were furloughed and could afford to keep paying for a dancing school as they needed to put food on the table and pay their rent/mortgage!

Not everyone is going around stealing their grannies old age pension or peddling overpriced shite blankets!

She couldn’t motivate them to do dancing online away from friends but she’s dragged them out of school and can motivate them for homeschooling the new whim of the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Is he wearing little boy style pants? 😂
Looks like he's got full on women's knickers on and they're halfway down his arse after sitting down to go for a wee wee and renegade Jace ran off with his toilet roll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
You didn't see them eating at the majestic cafe, I bet it was too expensive. So all in all a wasted day of doing nothing!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Top lie for me tonight was Sarah saying at the start that Izzy went to the lounge/coffee/breakfast area to chat with her friends and Izzy saying at the end that while everyone was getting ready in the morning she went to the area to read!!! Which was it?? Chris you have one bloody job to do when editing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
At the beginning Lazy said Izzy was in the other room talking to her friends on the phone, at the end Izzy said she had been in the room this morning reading her book ! Who do we believe ? That whole vlog was a total shower of shite.

Top lie for me tonight was Sarah saying at the start that Izzy went to the lounge/coffee/breakfast area to chat with her friends and Izzy saying at the end that while everyone was getting ready in the morning she went to the area to read!!! Which was it?? Chris you have one bloody job to do when editing.
Sorry, cross posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.