The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The communal picnic do they literally go to the shop and buy random food and all tuck in like a pack of dogs ?
No plates or bowls to portion it out just all dive in with dirty sandy fingers !?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.27.02.png

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฟ Can't tell if it is Chris or Sarah but that's probably another Ifam gone

Ooo! And another:

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.30.43.png

Edit: I'm going to keep going ๐Ÿฟ Chris must be on his period

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.37.34.png

#homeskoolmama

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.47.30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've done a terrible thing. My 4 year old needed a tiny little trim of her hair (just the ends and she has very long hair). I've done it before and you can't really tell, just looks healthier.

I now realise the mistake I've made is that I didn't do it in a windy car park. Despite her telling me not to because daddy is better at it, I thought I'd go ahead because he's out right now and I have no patience.

It's wonkier than a Sarah Ingham car park special.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !
Clearly Christmas presents to pay for ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Are they back in a hotel? According to Isabelle's insta story they are..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The communal picnic do they literally go to the shop and buy random food and all tuck in like a pack of dogs ?
No plates or bowls to portion it out just all dive in with dirty sandy fingers !?
Yes looks like they just dive in

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.