The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread was just getting really long. Most voted title came from @Blogger.

TL;DR:
- Their second saviour car is still broken so they're currently holed up in an apartment in Porto (I think?)
- The iFam support group on Facebook has been full of drama, largely courtesy of Sarah getting involved, as well as them all kinda bullying each other 🤷
- A second secret splinter group has been formed, we think by Sarah (or at least with her approval)
- 'Baby and Fees' are still pumping out extortionately priced blankets 'designed' by Sarah, now complete with payment plans 😷 The last blog featured them showing off that someone spent over £150 buying just three items from the store.

Feel free to add anything I've missed. I won't lie, I was struggling to recall anything interesting of note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
all those groups to keep up with as well as her social media and threads here

Sarahs evening must be full of reading up and feeling equal measures of anger and smug! she must go to bed buzzing with it all, how does she switch off?

Reactions: 20
all those groups to keep up with as well as her social media and threads here

Sarahs evening must be full of reading up and feeling equal measures of anger and smug! she must go to bed buzzing with it all, how does she switch off?
I have worked alone today and I'm physically knackered trying to keep up with the ifam groups the against the ifam groups tattle Instagram tic tok snapchat Twitter.......the list goes on !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely the RAC must know they have the caravan and therefore have a place to stay so why are they paying for them to stay in hotels?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I cant sleep so was just having a nosey on Sarahs insta. If you count last years "euro" trip as one and this years as one Jace has roughly been away 10 times in 18 months!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So at what point do we write off the backwards forwards seat facing Range Rover and they admit it’s now just spare parts 😂 seriously it’s not that hard to get a fuel pump, they even make non genuine ones .. twats

I’m starting to think she faked a miscarriage and drew a spot on her toe to defraud the insurance company and get some free hotel rooms and a hire car under the guise of “urgent medical treatment”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watched an old vlog (don’t send me to my prison cell yet - I’m shielding. The Bradford Evil refers to Isabelle going to her biological dads after school. Is there any need for her to call him that? He is her father for gods sake !!!!
Regardless of Sarah’s wishes Chris as her husband is nothing more than a step father to Izzy.
She really takes vile to an elevated opinion of herself coupled with a complete lack of respect for her previous partner and his family.

• Sad
  • Heart
I am living for all these screenshots of the children in the old group fighting

was only a matter of time before they got fed up with the power-tripping admin, can’t believe it took as long as it did

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear Creepy sounds more and more camp with every vlog! He was positively squeaking in the vlog about the aquarium etc I could have sworn I was listening to Alan Carr 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From a comment on the previous thread... I think its very offensive that Chris has misquoted anyone in this group to say he is 'that good at editing' 😱. Please refrain from filling your head with such fantastical nonsense. It is much more likely that we think you are holed up in a swiss prison than anyone here thinking you are good at editing... 🤣

• Haha
So at what point do we write off the backwards forwards seat facing Range Rover and they admit it’s now just spare parts 😂 seriously it’s not that hard to get a fuel pump, they even make non genuine ones .. twats

I’m starting to think she faked a miscarriage and drew a spot on her toe to defraud the insurance company and get some free hotel rooms and a hire car under the guise of “urgent medical treatment”
I think they don’t have the money to pay for the repairs so flogging the blankets like billy-o.

Reactions: 19
I think they don’t have the money to pay for the repairs so flogging the blankets like billy-o.
Makes sense .. the stupid thing is just a storage container for pregnancy tests and blankets at this point anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So let me get this right so the ifam have set a new private FB fan page which lazy is admin on and creepy nonce is also a member🤦‍♀️ It seems most of the people on this group are children and vulnerable adults. This to me sets of alarm bells they are both groomers and if any think lazy is worst than him and that’s saying some think. I don’t know about anyone else but if my work found out I had started a group like this I would most Probably get the sack and never be able to work with children again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hey Sarah... If you were to nip down to build a bear and ask for some of their voice boxes... Record Chris' weird ass "prinnyyyy woooo" trip that he recorded whilst on his "rescue mission". Pop that in the prinny woo Teddy and i will buy a few, I'm sure some others would too 😂🐻 I'd forget about it lining your pockets for a moment, it would be worth every penny!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So let me get this right so the ifam have set a new private FB fan page which lazy is admin on and creepy ponce is also a member🤦‍♀️ It seems most of the people on this group are children and vulnerable adults. This to me sets of alarm bells they are both groomers and if any think lazy is worst than him and that’s saying some think. I don’t know about anyone else but if my work found out I had started a group like this I would most Probably get the sack and never be able to work with children again
Definitely. Now the young girls in the group will feel special at being invited and wont want to risk being kicked out, they are even more at risk from his advances. Classic grooming.

This will only end badly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.