The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have picked cheek, chest or even collar bone. But the body part he chooses, in a group made up of 12 year old ands and vulnerable adults is cock.

He really is a cock.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I remember watching a vlog of theirs ages ago where they filmed a challenge "anything you can put in the basket you can keep" that was filmed in Tiger so why are they acting like they didn't know it existed?

Reactions: 17
Tell me this isn't from an Ingham fan page? He can't be answering questions like that! These people aren't adults, are they? Aren't there kids in the group? Isn't there god awful channel a family channel? Not appropriate on any level. Absolute disgusting creep.

The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Wow just catching up he makes me sick who puts that in a Facebook group which is mostly children the twisted bastard😡 sorry but this creep is Definitely a pedalo what makes me more cross is that lazy cow doesn’t give a tit 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh good one creeps, reference your cock to teens and pre-tweens. Way to get yourself attention with the irate parent who takes offence to middle age men talking about their microdick to children on the internet. Someone should report that to the police for predatory intent.
if I had to guess I’d say his bits are purple and green too, only more of the button mushroom variety

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Well Sarah makes £7k a month minimum from her crappy blankets so £3k of that to fix the car shouldn't be an issue, right?! :LOL:
She made me laugh saying it it comes at price of no privacy haha she daily puts her life out there to make that money in first place stupid cow. She uses every social media going except twitter so Sarah stfu your choice to have no privacy. You could live a private life starting today but you choose not too for money. We would all be very happy if you did go private and lock away your husband.

Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but Sarah can see this, he's not even hiding this in a dm and she's ok being with this man? I wouldn't be happy if my husband was talking like that in a group of adults never mind children. It's totally inappropriate.

Young teens really don't need to be thinking about his little tiny 50year old dick that probably is home to many more of Frank's family.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
What a 🍆.... This is why professional influencers get media training. This twit doesn't have a clue what professional means. And it's why no management or brands will touch him.

Reactions: 34
I'm sorry but Sarah can see this, he's not even hiding this in a dm and she's ok being with this man? I wouldn't be happy if my husband was talking like that in a group of adults never mind children. It's totally inappropriate.

Young teens really don't need to be thinking about his little tiny 50year old dick that probably is home to many more of Frank's family.
It is really really inappropriate. If I was Sarah and I had seen this I not only would have made him delete it I would also be throwing him out. It’s vile. He needs stopping. As a man with some platform to young and vulnerable people, talking about your 🍆 is highly dangerous.
I feel sick.

I have contacted a few people to try and get this man exposed and stopped. He needs stopping before something really damaging happens to a young girl or vulnerable person

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lol... I just can't with this lot !!! 🤦.... Found on the original cult page, the very person who deleted lazy's post, argued with her and made her leave the page, is still helping to fund their lifestyle, raving about the crappy Chinese blankets ?! You licherally couldn't make this up !🤦🤦🤷😂😂
I know I’m highly cynical of things that don’t make sense but going from throat punching Barney and overthrowing The Bradford Massive Mass licherally overnight is as highly suspect as the missing Range Rover! That smacks of a seize and defrost letter from Chris Ingham esquire fake attorney at law and the Gmail Po Po or a cash deposit into the loon admins bank account .. either or it looks like she’s Barney-esque enough to comply .. ie she’s a puppet with a head made of foam

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621
So after being in the Newspapers and having the police say that the messages he allegedly sent to a teenager were of a sexual nature. Chris ingham thinks it is ok to tell his young ifam that his favourite body part is his penis? If he’ll post tit like that on posts that his wife can see then I dread to think what he is like in private DMs. It’s not normal behaviour. He’s even put a crop top is his favourite clothes to wear? His answer should be a bleeping manky, grey, sweat ridden, primark t-shirt so we can all guess why he’s told the teens it’s a crop top. 🤮🙄

Sarah you are baffling me even more now? How the duck can you turn a blind eye to his worrying behaviour? He’s almost forty years old now. Imagine a forty year old telling Isabelle and Esme that his favourite body part was his penis? The sad part is she’s probably laughed along. Imagine knowing what your husband has done yet you decide to join a secret, private ifam group with him so he gets to say whatever he wants to these children, teenagers and vulnerable adults? I’d be horrified if I was her! Get Chris out of that group and make it public. The fact that it is hidden shows that they don’t want anybody to see what is going on in there. They both disgust me. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Given the huge markup of her blankets, their tax bill should be fun. They're very much spend now, think later people.
They will do something to try and avoid paying tax but as she has declared here that she earns that amount then she will have to pay her tax somehow and it will be rather a lot if she is telling the truth about what she earns

Reactions: 14
How OLD is he? This is a game I would expect a 12 year old to play not a middle aged man. He can't spell Cockerel, he's a filthy pervert for using that emoji for the body part, show's how sick and twisted he is posting that into his own support group FULL of UNDERAGE GIRLS. What does he gain from that? It makes me SICK that he is allowed to have a platform and have a pool of vulnerable people to flout his arrogance for. How can we report this?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.