The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and I'll put money on their 'accountant' is on the left side of right!!! It could all come tumbling down on them if said accountants were investigated. I believe she won't take a wage from 'The Ingham Ltd'. But from what it looks like is tat and me she's a sole trader.
Accountancy firms are regulated, monitored and investigated regularly as they are a professional body like solicitors, doctors etc. I wouldn’t imagine the accountants they use are unqualified ACCA/FCCA type of firms that service small businesses.

Reactions: 5
Yep defo a hint. Everyone on insta does it. Influencers call it “manifesting” you basically mention you need/want or would like opinions on a certain item and then POOF like magic it lands in their PO Box 🙄
I hate that sense of entitlement from the very people who have more than enough money to pay for things out of their own pocket. Playing the PR game is one thing but when you expect your followers to foot the bill, that's just shameful. 🤬

Reactions: 11
I’m maybe completely off the wall here but nothing would surprise me with them. I can’t help but think have they punctured the tire on purpose to get it towed away rather than the usual return of hire cars where it is checked at handover. They can now say it wasn’t bashed when they took it away and blame the guys that tow it 🤔
That was exactly what i was thinking, when Sarah was saying Chris was helping the machanic fix the tyre. was it more like Chris was distracting the Machanic so he didint see the dent.
Hope RAC see the vlog of them in the hotel car park.

Reactions: 9
I know it's soooo early do title suggestions but.

#131 one Caa, two Caa, three Caa, four?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Why does she refer to the Mercedes thing as a car, it looks more like a van/minibus to me.
Maybe that's how it got damaged, Creepy isn't used to driving such a big vehicle, oh and had probably had a drink or three.

Reactions: 20
I just can't imagine being in my 30s and fawning over someone else's family enough to join multiple Facebook groups for them. Like I studied fan culture (and lived it) so I know how inexplicable it can all be but idk, this just feels like its own brand of odd. TV shows, books, bands, even other YouTubers - I can understand having that connection to the media they produce. But family vloggers?

To me it's the equivalent of finding a tape of someone's home movies then deciding that means you have a personal connection to that family (which as we've seen from all the obsessive Izzy accounts, some of them really do fixate their lives on those kids) 😕
That makes me shudder.It`s like Robin Williams character in "one hour photo"Obsessing over a family you only know from vlogs and pictures they put online.Downright creepy ,even creepier than creepy!

Reactions: 16
Is asking advice about a device really hinting to be bought them though?
That’s what these influencers do.
I know one influencer on Instagram was hinting that she needed a new couch. A couch!! The next minute she has this new couch, gifted!!
The Ingham’s have access to the internet and can quite easily look up information about a switch!
Is nintendo by any chance giving away switches to other influencers or something and they’re trying to jump on the bandwagon. It’s just the console has been out since 2017 and I don’t think they’re ever mentioned wanting one before.

Nintendo have given away Switches this year. I remember reading about Sophie Louise getting one.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That makes me shudder.It`s like Robin Williams character in "one hour photo"Obsessing over a family you only know from vlogs and pictures they put online.Downright creepy ,even creepier than creepy!
OMG that film! I’ve got it on DVD it’s made me go to watch it again!!! I think it shocked me because it was such a different film for him!

Reactions: 12
Just when I think they can’t scope any lower they shock me once again- manipulative bastards hinting to get free wii switches from the Ifam. Go and buy them yourselves- it really gets on my nerves how they rip people off. People have lost their jobs and money will be tight for everyone in the world this Christmas- if you have any spare money spend it on yourself not on these freeloading tossers!
Thats exactly what you should do but someone somewhere will send them as a gift they are just that type hold out your hand and you will get or else say you are going to review them and we have thousands of people it would attract

Reactions: 7
Yep defo a hint. Everyone on insta does it. Influencers call it “manifesting” you basically mention you need/want or would like opinions on a certain item and then POOF like magic it lands in their PO Box 🙄 It’s normally quite high value items us common people have to work for.
I get that they hint publically in the hope a company will gift them something, but to do it in a private group of your fans? I can't comprehend so much of what they do but this is absurd.

Reactions: 8
I get that they hint publically in the hope a company will gift them something, but to do it in a private group of your fans? I can't comprehend so much of what they do but this is absurd.
What’s absurd is that they would take advantage of their fans in the first place, yet sadly they do . The vulnerable adults are taken advantage of all the time. It was majority of them who bought the Jace doll at what $300
It isn’t a stretch to think they would buy them a switch

• Heart
  • Sad
Its worrying to think that the vulnerable younger fans parents or carers allow them to buy exorbitant merch or send overpriced gifts to them.
You've got to have no shame or conscience to blatantly fleece your fans or accept expensive gifts like that 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is spot on. As a company director she’ll complete a Self Assessment tax return annually the Babyandme income will be included on that. I hate defending rip off merchants but not all companies have to be a Ltd company. It starts getting messy when you register with Co House, being a sole trader keeps it simple.
You are absolutely right. Not all businesses are limited companies but she is a director of the Ingham Family ltd. Her income from crap and her is in addition to her income from the ‘family’ Business and surely must exceed the threshold for vat registration. As I understand there is no vat registration number on blanket and pee website. Naughty Lazy

Reactions: 15
Lazy can't believe Jace's confidence in the water?!!! Of course he's "confident" - at that age he's blissfully unaware of the dangers lurking absolutely everywhere and that is precisely why he must be supervised by an adult, watched like a hawk at all times (especially around water) and made to wear any appropriate safety gear as an added precaution. That woman is an imbecile.
They can order 3 massive paddle boards but they couldn't possibly buy him another life vest that would be comfier for him to wear than the other one she bought? They are a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.