Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bradford lass

So isabelle sassybelle vlog
One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Bradford lass

In a recent Q&A on the fan group (new one ) this question was asked.
Rather intresting response since all paying students have over a week ago received a email regarding the dance school going up for sale due to financial difficulties.
Maybe they forgot to send them one !? Or are they no longer on the mailing list as they dont pay !
20201001_164052.jpg
20201001_164124.jpg

If as the inghams say in a recent Q&A that they could afford 2 houses why not help the dance school out ? Lazy does say they are friends 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
omg, I just can't... "Withering Heights"!!!!??!??!!!! F*cking hell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Isabelle says "Wuthering" and then Sarah "corrects" her and says "WITHERING"... Christ on a bike 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I'm waiting for the day they clutch at straws that much they'll release the vlog 'Why my wife didn't leave me after she found out I was a dirty pweirdo'
Imagine the views!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Blogger

Jace has a life vest to wear, but he ‘licherelly’ Won’t wear it! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sarah, you don’t give him a choice on this!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I apologise now for this as I never speak badly of children but,,,,,,,,, Isabelle is grating on me more and more each vlog! The way she sits on Sarah's shoulder and just repeats what she's saying and butt's in is really starting to wind me the fuck up.
Even creepy cut her off in last nights vlog!!!!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
B
So isabelle sassybelle vlog
One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??
By that logic, at least one of her household is Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Abbvay

VIP Member
This whole Facebook thing just reminds me of the drama that goes on in school, I can't believe a woman the same age as me cares about any of this shit. Who joins a group to get "support" from children and strangers, how can they think this is a normal adult way to live their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Potatoesandsoup

I'm sorry but Sarah can see this, he's not even hiding this in a dm and she's ok being with this man? I wouldn't be happy if my husband was talking like that in a group of adults never mind children. It's totally inappropriate.

Young teens really don't need to be thinking about his little tiny 50year old dick that probably is home to many more of Frank's family.
It is really really inappropriate. If I was Sarah and I had seen this I not only would have made him delete it I would also be throwing him out. It’s vile. He needs stopping. As a man with some platform to young and vulnerable people, talking about your 🍆 is highly dangerous.
I feel sick.

I have contacted a few people to try and get this man exposed and stopped. He needs stopping before something really damaging happens to a young girl or vulnerable person

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Creepy seems to be very proud of his A-level achievements, but he's never appeared to sit down and help his struggling kids - it's dense Sarah who seems to be playing teacher (loved the pub quiz analogy). I think Esme was year 4 when they brought in a tutor to help her (allegedly). If Chris couldn't handle half an hour of Year 4 maths on a Sunday afternoon ,and could probably save them £30 per lesson in the process - why are they homeschooling now?

Looking at this, I am sure Chris has said he did Further Maths as well. Anyone remember?

View attachment 266043
Yes he said further Mathematics along with his NASA and pilot training.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Top lie for me tonight was Sarah saying at the start that Izzy went to the lounge/coffee/breakfast area to chat with her friends and Izzy saying at the end that while everyone was getting ready in the morning she went to the area to read!!! Which was it?? Chris you have one bloody job to do when editing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Impleo

VIP Member
View attachment 262541
shock.. car is delayed again 🤣

Anyone lurking here who is in that group... you are her absolute mugs, she is a master at getting you to part with your money. Look at the number of times she drops Baby and Me into the conversation. Remember she buys those blankets for no more than £6-£8 from China and sells them for almost £50. She does not need to charge that much, but she does because she knows you will pay, because it comes from your 'friend', Sarah Ingham. Have a look on Ebay and Etsy and you will find the same for £25 less

• Heart
Reactions: 46

whatamess123

VIP Member
I still can't get over lazy has a payment plan for her fugly blankets. If you need to offer a payment plan for blankets, THEY'RE TOO EXPENSIVE!
Last time she plugged her blankets on a vlog ,there was a young girl who commented she`d not managed to get one.I responded by telling her there were so many ,similar designs better quality ,and cheaper.She replied asking where my website was!!(I did send her several links from which she could buy a blanket of her dreams.)The ifam are crazy ,but they can be swayed.You just need to pretend you`re a fan also struggling to find the money ,so had to look elsewhere! *Sighs* one ifam down ,and 50 to go!!:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45