The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the context of this, was he replying to someone or commenting on someone's post??
They are the questions you get asked when you join the new ingham fb group. Those were Chris's (supposed funny ) answers

Snacks are sweets and chocolate classed as snacks !?
I know I'm old but to me those are treats !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They are the questions you get asked when you join the new ingham fb group. Those were Chris's (supposed funny ) answers

Snacks are sweets and chocolate classed as snacks !?
I know I'm old but to me those are treats !
Ahhhhh, makes sense! Thank you!!

Reactions: 4
They definitely read here. Chris has been describing Porto as 'beautiful, really beautiful'. Lisbon was 'stunnin'. Porto has only had about 4 'stunning'. Think there was one Lison vlog that had about 15 'stunnins'.
It’s so obvious that it’s embarrassing. A bit like when we discussed them smoking On here, the next vlog she bleating on about the cafes and people smoking and they don’t like it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
GIRLS GO WILD SHOPPING IN PORTO! 👛💵 INCLUDING SISTER HAUL!!

Jace eats breakfast, Isla butters toast, Jace face plants the bed and Isla joins in with the gymnastics session. Lazy screeches good morning to us and Jace pinches her. He is a brat but as long as he's making his mother suffer I really couldn't give a tit. She gets excited when she realises it 1st October and says she would be decking the house out if she was a home. More like she'd be decking the first person to remind her what a tit life she has. There were leaves on the floor in Porto and the temperature is dropping but she's craving the UK crispy cold air but Creepy put a patronising hand on her head and says not quite yet because he still wants a few more sunny days. The campsite have called to say the new paddle boards have arrived. Winter in the UK lasts a long time so Lazy isn't rushing the extra few months. Creepy says there are scales but Lazy says she won't get on the 'bad boy' because she will break them. Creepy will feel sad when it's too cold to go swimming in the sea. Yep, no more teenage daughter in a bikini thumbnails. Anyway the car is packed up because they're heading back to the campsite.

Creepy asks Jace if their life is sat outside shops waiting for the fools. His voice goes high pitched and he asks Jace where the birdies are. Are you eyeing up ladies/teens on the street again Creepy? Jace can't say 'pigeon' yet. Lazy says they've taken the short walk to the mar... the water's edge. They been considering doing the boat trip to see the six main bridges but have seen them on the bus tour. The boat tour is at 3pm so they wouldn't get to the hotel before 5pm and the girls want to go back to the Flying Tiger shop so it would be 6pm before they got back and they have a 4/5 hour drive. They're walking along the river looking at the boats. They then pass another booth and their boat leaves in 25 minutes. They need to get to the other side of the river but if he doesn't stop taking to the salesperson then they won't get over there. Footage of the walk. Footage of the boat trip. Th girls walk down a street.

Creepy says the boat trip was a lot of fun. It's so beautiful it's ridiculous. There are lots of market stalls and has a nice vibe to walk up and down. I bet Creepy and Lazy haven't supported a single on of those market stall. The weather is turning and they're heading into town to let the girls go to Flying Tiger. Creepy films the restaurants and says you wouldn't believe the smells out there. Yes, you really must have a wash when you get back to the caravan park. Another restaurant gets compared to Disney. They're walking back across the Dom Luis bridge. Creepy nearly trips over.

Isabelle excitedly says she and the girls are going crazy. Lazy has given her and the girls money. She shrieks and shows us a hair clip, journal, purse and sassy £3 glasses. Lazy thinks they're done in there and she's tempted to buy a a velvet notebook and red tape holder but puts them back because she hasn't been sensible with other things like cars playmat and dinosaur crayons.

Lazy screeches that they're ending the day where they started it. She's joking, they're not actually ending the day there. They're packing up the car and the ifam have been telling Lazy to get Port wine so on the way back there Lazy got some. She got the most expensive wine in the shop but it was so cheap. Lazy isn't sure when she'll drink it. Hopefully soon so we can have another rant and it sounds like the ifam want one too.. don't let your fans down, Lazy! Isabelle asks if they can do a shopping haul and Lazy will show us what she got Jace tomorrow. Isabelle says she's going first and pushes Esme out of the way. Lazy decides Isla can go first because she was waiting patiently. Creepy takes Jace away, lifting him up by his arms as usual. I'm going to skip through the girls' haul because I couldn't give half a tit but Isla gets two bags of sweets and a half eaten pot of candy floss. Isabelle also gets a ton of snacks for the journey home. Lazy show her haul but avoids showing us her sweet haul (although I can just see it in the corner). People were asking why they didn't let the girls buy things the other day and this is why; because for the looooong journey home they'll be occupied with their diaries, they can work on rotting their teeth even more with all the sweets and they're so happy with everything they got. Lazy 'encourages' the girls to save their money until the last day in case they see something they really want in another shop. She thinks there's some competition there with the girls where they will be jealous if their sister can buy something on the last day but they can't.

Anyway, Lazy is going to end the vlog because they have a long drive home. They will get back to the caravan and have a drink. Clip cuts and Lazy says they haven't yet set off and something drastic ha happened. If their luck for caaaas couldn't possibly get any worse, they've noticed a hole that wasn't there 3/4 days ago when they parked the caaaa. The excess on the hire caaaaa is £3k. Bad times. Karma has done good!

End of vlog

View attachment 263213

View attachment 263210View attachment 263211View attachment 263212View attachment 263223View attachment 263214View attachment 263216View attachment 263219
I hope all the sweets they got were vegetarian!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The car! That's hilarious. It hasn't been hit by another vehicle with the damage all on that one spot. With at least another week till they get their car back, this hire car will be a write off by then with the way they are with cars.
You could be right... CAR CAR... RAC RAC

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope all the sweets they got were vegetarian!
Of course they wouldn’t be! They think to be vegetarian you only have to give up meat, which clearly Is not the case. There are so many different foods and products where parts of animals are used in one way or another, however these 2 ignorant freaks wouldn’t have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Creepy was so cross about the car he didn't even click bate it🤣.

Not sure why she pretended not to have seen the dent until after she had ended the Vlog. Its massive. Clearly you would see if as soon as you walk towards the car.

Wonder if they can get a hire car to destroy while hire car 1 to replace original car 2 get fixed?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just been reading the comments in the recent vlog. So much negativity. It's awesome! Stunning in fact!

Lots saying the kids should be wearing masking especially Esme as she's 11. Someone said here in Portugal it's anyone over 6 yrs old.

Someone asked them if they're trying to get coronaviris...

Another person noticed Sarah's swollen eye and hopes she is okay. Big eye little eye strikes again!

Someone said they think they're great but they would never let their kids jump on beds when away from home.

It's like music to my ears!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So a friend of mine directed me to a website (prob not able to name it) but there was a heated discussion regarding influencers and the OP mentioned tattle and believes influencers should be protected due to trolling and harassment they receive online. Not a lot of people seemed to agree and argued the fact that having a different opinion is not hate ot harassment and if these people choose to put their lives out there then they have to accept the criticism. The discussion was mainly about another influencer, however I did find one comment where someone mentioned Chris Ingham.
There were 17 pages but I also picked out a couple of further comments which I think definitely relates to the Ingham’s as well as many other influencers who choose to expose their lives and that of their children online.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Jace's second and third words will be insurance and excess?
😂😂 It won’t be mummy. Kid probably thinks Zeldas name is mummy and doesn’t know who the hell lazy is, given how often Creeps is calling out for his mummy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂 It won’t be mummy. Kid probably thinks Zeldas name is mummy and doesn’t know who the hell lazy is, given how often Creeps is calling out for his mummy
Too true. I think he probably thinks Isabelle is his mum.

As for Jane and Hi Steve I think Jason has probably forgotten them by now. It's been a while!

Reactions: 25
Anyone else find it strange how excited Izzy got about buying all that tat? She's 15 and getting giddy over a naff tin to keep cheap hair clips in.
I was watching with my 15 year olds and she said omg she asks about 5. She can’t have any friends left

Reactions: 12
The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problem
659C40A9-B382-4EF4-9DA4-11A8E11B80AF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
The creep is at it again... referencing his 🍆.... where has this new found extra cocky-ness come from??? He’s got a serious ego problemView attachment 263621
Chris you useless bleeping pervert, no-one and I mean NO-ONE wants to think about your flaccid little shrimp cock.

Isn’t your cult group made up of teens? Aren’t you a ‘family’ vlog?

You’re a bleeping danger pal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
The new group is now renamed ‘Everything Ingham’ if you want to try and join! There are def vulnerable young people and adults on there. Looks like some have learning difficulties too 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.