The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top home schooler is at it again. Well top google home schooler. Sarah would you like to tell us what a 'light year' is? Love how you're trying to sound knowledgeable about the speed of light. By the way it's an average of 8 mins and 20 seconds.

What would be more impressive to me is if you could bath your baby after an afternoon at the beach. When you showed him on the vlog tonight (yesterdays footage) he was wearing the exact same vest he was wearing on the beach. So it would have been full of sand (chris even stated this), how uncomfortable all night.

Also its disgusting that you're trying to make out you & Izzy could be mistaken in this photo - she is nowhere the same size as you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Well, we know that the next purchase is going to be a telescope now they've discovered space. Probably winging its way to the campsite as we speak to take up residence with the globe, the inflatable dinghy, the too small kiddy scooters, Isabelle's yoga mat, the woodland animal visors, and all the other crap they buy and use once.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but that stuff isabelle was doing its what my young kids do and shes 15? Slating plastic and drawing shapes? Then rest of her homeschooling was taking pics? (Which we didn't see) we saw isla drawing again but then she looked confussed when lazy was talking about her space learning Shame we never see the actially learning 🤔 those poor kids

umm there's are the sort of people they have following them 😳
View attachment 266395
100th comment 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

BUT WHAT.THE.duck 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jace has been in the pool so much the poor kids hair has a tinge of green from the chlorine. Maybe think about washing it Lazy instead of thinking the pool is a bath 🙄 Oh and moisturise the poor kids skin as well. He’s to have skin like Madge from Benidorm by the time he goes to school.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well, we know that the next purchase is going to be a telescope now they've discovered space. Probably winging its way to the campsite as we speak to take up residence with the globe, the inflatable dinghy, the too small kiddy scooters, Isabelle's yoga mat, the woodland animal visors, and all the other crap they buy and use once.
Have we ever actually seen the woodland visors?? Christ that woman has one serious shopping problem - is her addiction the reason they're travelling?

Poor lass is never going to finish that list for her photography. View attachment 266703
Especially when Day #3 is your family

Zero interaction tonight (like most nights) with the cult on the vlog, but lots last night, coinciding with new tat and me shite.

Bradford lass can you give us an update on the driveway and pink car?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jace has been in the pool so much the poor kids hair has a tinge of green from the chlorine. Maybe think about washing it Lazy instead of thinking the pool is a bath 🙄 Oh and moisturise the poor kids skin as well. He’s to have skin like Madge from Benidorm by the time he goes to school.
Jace going to school had me chuckling. Poor child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think Sarah's idea of home schooling is printing off pages from the internet and the girls just getting on with it! Have wr ever seen them sitting down with them, actually doing work, I dont think so!

And the bags of clothes under the bed, everything just stuffed in them!
Not really body shaming but is she even wearing a bra??? For such a big titted woman she's in desperate need of some support there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well what a 😴😴😴😴😴fest that flog was. I was actually cringing at Izzy showing her bullet notebook. Was it any wonder kids at school were having a go at her!!!! I definitely do not support bullying, however lazy and creepy you really did put a target on izzys back with these family flogs!

on another note, lazy if you thought esme was dyslexic at any point during her going to school, why oh why didn’t you have her tested before now! Mother of the year NOT!!!!!

Reactions: 26
In defence of Isabelle, bullet journaling is very popular amongst young people. She’ll probably have been watching channels on YouTube showing this.

I cannot fathom how Chris and Sarah are effectively home schooling. I hope for the girls sakes that they are following a proper program online with support and not relying on their parents for guidance.

Reactions: 20
I think they’ve already bought the telescope
They could stargaze in Yorkshire
They make out you have to travel thousands miles to do anything
Their ignorance knows no bounds

Reactions: 17
Okay so I never usually comment, I'm more of a read and lurk kinda gal but I just couldn't contain myself.

I usually read the PTWM threads but I see the Ingham threads quite often so I thought I would have a read. I've never heard of this family before tattle bearing in mind. Quick Google search on them brings up nothing but articles about how Chris has messaged 16 year old fans, content of messages are extremely creepy 🤢 this brings me to my first question, why on earth would his wife stay with him AND have her young daughter who almost of the same age, around this man?! Its disgusting.

My second question is why the F does he pull that god awful, vomit inducing, DISGUSTING creepy face in every single photo he takes of himself. Paired with the 🤟 hand gesture he does in every picture. I had a quick scroll through his insta and every picture is like that. Hes a 40 odd year old man. Its cringy as anything. It makes me sound like a bad person, but even if I hadn't read about the messages he sent to fans, I would still think he's a dirty old creep purely based on his vile selfish 🤢 absolutely rank.

Thanks for listening, thats my two pence worth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah is 35 isabelle is 15.
Wow I always thought Sarah was in her 40s!! Jeez the sun is doing nothing for her skin, thought she was an old mum for jace mevermind another baby. So shocked she's only 35!!

In defence of Isabelle, bullet journaling is very popular amongst young people. She’ll probably have been watching channels on YouTube showing this.

I cannot fathom how Chris and Sarah are effectively home schooling. I hope for the girls sakes that they are following a proper program online with support and not relying on their parents for guidance.
I agree bullet journalling is trendy, but when you have something to journal she is just drawing and writing things someone much younger than her would do. I think it's jut more of a shame she's got time to do all this. So school is meant to be till lunch then get ready to go out and explore, then home wash and our for tea, then surly bed time. The girls should still have a routine even when travelling its not meant to be one huge holiday. There afternoons should be filled with fun and adventure not writing in books, unless this is what they do for homeschool 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.