Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I've just seen this on the Ifam (cult) Facebook group 🤣
WE are the ones with the sad lives Sarah?? You have stayed with a man who has cheated on you multiple times and has even fathered a child with another woman shortly before you got married. You have stayed with a man who met a teenager at Alton Towers and that very same day offered her a job as his 'personal assistant' and camera girl - after telling her she had a 'banging body'. You have stayed with a man who slept with one of your fans at the Ibis and then a few weeks later invited her to move to Leeds so that they could 'hang out' all the time. You have stayed with a man who said to a 17 year old fan "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping with me". You have stayed with a man who has put open mouthed pictures of your daughters on his thumbnails every chance he gets. You have stayed with a man who doesn't respect you and has ruined your channel due to his selfish, perverted actions. But you go ahead.. keep telling yourself that we are the ones people should be sorry for. We are just here to watch justice finally catch up with your grooming creep of a 'husband' - and it will do one day, when he trips up again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

garyowen7

Always amazed at Chris's style choices. Not only wearing a beanie indoors as ever, despite turning the heating on and causing clear sweat and grease all over his face due to the product he uses in his hair, he also decides to wear an ill-fitting and bright red tracksuit top, which are only really meant for exercise rather than loungewear, and then zipped RIGHT up to the top so that his neck fat gets caught.

And of course the traditional moment where he catches himself in the viewfinder and can't quite believe how attractive he is, and so his eyebrow automatically changes shape and the tongue comes out. Got to look sexy for the Ifam, right Creepy?

Photo 13-05-2020, 20 46 40.jpg
Photo 13-05-2020, 20 47 35.jpg

Photo 13-05-2020, 20 51 28.jpg
Photo 13-05-2020, 20 51 41.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Kat5998

VIP Member
It was time to make a new thread, I’m sure this was the most popular thread title, congrats @BD10Massive! Unlucky for Sarah 👀

9EA36D2B-4B7E-4936-B151-1C467C4F9464.jpeg

PS: hi Steve 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Maisie842

VIP Member
IMG_5542.jpg

What the hell is that outfit about? Little fashion tip for you Chris, it helps to switch the light on before choosing an outfit 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Their lives are so depressing. Bacon and cheese pastries for dinner 🤢 arguing with strangers on the Internet, not being able to trust your husband, pretending your baby fits in clothes that are 3 sizes too small (that one is plain weird).
Everything they do makes me feel miserable and then I remember it isn’t my life Hahahah and then I just cringe for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

vhopper2000

She has stayed in a relationship with a groomer, a weird weird boy child, a noddy hatted big titted knock kneed 1 trick skid mark of an arsewipe husband and we should be embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just catching up on these JUICEY party plans! It's seems like everyone has the majority of the essentials covered. Just in case Dave and his band are late, can I suggest a playlist?

- Juicy by Notorious Big

- aTENTion by Mia (apparently this is actually a song, with tent in caps 😂 )

- Blanket of Sorrow by Jason and the Scorchers

- Blue Towels by Tall Boys

- China Girl by David Bowie

- Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne

- Unfaithful by Rihanna

- Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood

- Steve by Alex Benjamin

- Cheapskate by Oliver Tree

- Sweet like Chocolate by Shanks and Bigfoot

- Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett

- Cut your Hair by Pavement

- A Most Peculiar Man by Simon and Garfunkel

Just a few ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart

SDee123

Isn’t it funny how Sarah says people sit on their arses all day trying to bring her down? It’s funny because I’m actually just writing my masters dissertation (it’s already been confirmed I’ve got a distinction grade overall) so actually Sarah you’d be surprised that some of us have definitely surpassed your achievements and will go on to do better than you.

• Heart

BD10Massive

I know this is far too early. So if it can’t win I don’t care but....

The Ingham Family #102 - The names Me, Baby and Me. License to....Oh shiiiit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53