The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WARNING TO ALL SCOTS!!!! The Inghams apparently hitting your shores after lockdown!!!
Sure the people in the Maldives that gifted them a £10k+ holiday will be pleased Sarah is continuing to advertise them by saying the chavavan trip was just as good.

well done sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 37
WARNING TO ALL SCOTS!!!! The Inghams apparently hitting your shores after lockdown!!!
Well we are still in lockdown for the forseeable future thankfully! I was really hoping they would bring the chavavan up and try doing the tourist thing as soon as Bo Jo announced you aren’t. Would be all over the news here if they did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to someone collecting them from the house?
They know nothing else bit to lie do they. Same as it is absolutely imperative she goes to her office cause that’s her office carpet.

FFS!!!! Please don’t do that to us! Hopefully someone will knee cap him for being a nonce that’ll be some Glasgow beauty we could show him. Fun fact about Glasgow it is the murder capital of Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chinese food in Spain says it all, eh? 😂
they were embracing the agriculture dont ya know !!! They vlog every molescule thing

It’s not boasting when you work hard for your well deserved holidays...and your right, they’re not special at all! ......... I’d personally hate to go several times a year ( even though we could 😉) and I’d hate their idea of a holiday. We go once a year but we go big. 4 bed 3 bath villa in Florida for the two of us for 3/4 weeks. We eat out every night and we go for it in the parks and have a bloody blast! So stick that in your Chavavan Inghams!!!! 😎
dont mention the F word!!!

Christ was Jace only 4 months when they left him on the beach?
My baby is 6 months old and when I need the toilet, I lock the front door so that nobody can come in and take her. The very thought of leaving her on the beach fills me with anxiety!!

not that any age is acceptable to leave a baby on the beach!!! This was how I first found out about this awful family - I read about beach gate on daily mail online. They are so so vile
yep he was left alright , I have 3 kids and all of them went everywhere with me if I was alone with them, ive lost count of the amount of times I had a toddler and baby and then 2 kids and a baby in the toilet cubicle chatting away to me, or talking on our bed whilst I was in the ensuite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The government has said people can now move house. Will they? Won’t they? Will they? Won’t they? .......,
Time will be the judge and their downfall

As if we haven't suffered enough with virus and lockdown. Now when it's finally lifted the chavy family coming up to lower the tone!😒. Any builder's available? If ever there was a wall needed!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone enlighten me to what is going on with his hand in that second photo 🤣 does he leave a trail of jazz hands for himself to follow back home
It’s an aggressive style of skating.... you wouldn’t understand...!!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The government has said people can now move house. Will they? Won’t they? Will they? Won’t they? .......,
Time will be the judge and their downfall
Now allowing house moves. The government seem to be doing a very lot to increase the risk of infection.

• Sad
Just been reading about a little boy called Frank Mills aged 6 and because of captain Tom decided to raise money for NHS doing same thing he only wanted to raise £99 but instead he raised £297,000 he's only been walking 18 month and all the inghams can raise is a meesly £700

Forgot to add he has spina bifida
Aww what an amazing little man! Well done to him!❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As if we haven't suffered enough with virus and lockdown. Now when it's finally lifted the chavy family coming up to lower the tone!😒. Any builder's available? If ever there was a wall needed!😂😂😂
If you want a wall built you could always bring in Donald Trump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s the vid guys, sorry I decided not to edit it as I just did a voice over and screen recording, hope it covers everything 😅☺
Thank you for taking the time to put that together. Very informative. You hit the nail right on the head they don't care, it's get the cash in at any cost. An aspect of this family which is so transparently unpalatable they turn my stomach. If I had a website selling her stuff I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I hadn't carried out proper due diligence. Let's hope most of these blankets are bought for dolls prams.

From what I have seen she packages up anywhere and everywhere in that house. The packages are dumped all over the place. The floor, left outside in the rain, the dog probably giving things a random lick and the baby dropping food all over the place. Why would anyone buy anything coming out of that environment. Especially in the current climate. That whole family are constantly rubbing their faces, eyes, hair and don't appear to have modified their habits in anyway given the current situation. 🙉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably only a small thing on the grand scale and Ive not watched the vlog but surely them wellies would of been massive on Jace?
My goddaughter has wellies round mine and theyre a size smaller than her shoe size but still fit perfectly (maybe even still a bit big) I was always led to beleive Wellies are bigger than normal shoes!

(Im impressed I wrote this whole thing and never accidentally put 'Willies' 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.