The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real reason why they didn’t want to open the dolls prams had nothing to do with having no room to store them it’s simply because Isla & Esme have absolutely no interest in them whatsoever. They don’t seem to leave the house and if they do they’re not going to be filmed taking dollies for a walk, especially a child of almost 11 yrs old.
Spot on

Reactions: 11
They have a double garage- why the hell do they have all this tit dumped in his room and dirty suitcases that have been on planes then dragged through an airport and all around London pilled in his cot!! FFS they have been home for 7 weeks and not like they have had much else to do!!

Half the stuff dumped in this room likely gifts from the ifam!

0568E2D8-D64C-4730-842A-DD5BDEA65A65.png
8A25EFCB-08A3-45A4-A41C-2BC610339F9F.png
63E3AF52-BC4A-49B0-892F-32B45AB3466D.png
9AEB8B3E-6359-4D77-B8FB-26E0E6035579.png
7318DF62-C7FF-4A2A-8243-C64ED52E881B.png
6FDEB9BD-2F09-4D57-BE43-6D4188B50106.png
2AC1DED7-0744-4F47-8533-C5F0E9E48966.png
18DEBE55-6A33-4A94-807C-BF7E614D3BD0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They have a double garage- why the hell do they have all this tit dumped in his room and dirty suitcases that have been on planes then dragged through an airport and all around London pilled in his cot!! FFS they have been home for 7 weeks and not like they have had much else to do!!

Half the stuff dumped in this room likely gifts from the ifam!

The double garage will be full of crap

View attachment 130182View attachment 130184View attachment 130185View attachment 130186View attachment 130189View attachment 130190View attachment 130191View attachment 130192

She hasn’t got the right licence, has she?😂 Edit - just looked, and the correct licence would cost $100/image.

Also, what’s Creepy using to ‘style’ his remaining hair - raw eggs?
4B03A0B0-FC10-4B31-AC9D-95782E06E3A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thoughts on todays vlog...

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO JACE'S BEDROOM!
- Before I begin I already know and we already know what happened to Jace's bedroom because it gets mentioned in every other vlog....its a tit tip.
- Oh god the Vicky Pollard hair returns... :sick:
- And Jace going through Sarah's bag..swear this is like the 4th time. Glad Jace is learning to say no to being on camera.
- 'Isabelle loves organising' - is this another thing she'll get bored of in 3 days...e.g what happened to photography, criminology etc.
- Ugh more weighted blankets 🙄 can people pls stop funding their crappy lifestyle.
- *cackle cackle heheheheheheheahahahahahahehehehe cackle cackle* :sick:
- We all know its not a highway Lazy...you've said multiple times its a PRIVATE ROAD.
- Them poor girls on the zoom call....they clearly do not know the minghams.
- Why they even got Jace's room decorated I don't know...they said they were thinking about moving even before he was born and the room has never been used. What a waste.
- How many bloody suitcases do they have....I swear they buy new ones for every holiday...no wonder theres no room in the house.
- Oh my god...Jace outgrowing clothes...would never have expected that the was Lazy goes on about how small he is. :rolleyes:
- 'CLEVVVERRRR BOYYYYYYYY' *proceeds to vomit*
- That ball pit looks like something Mrs Hinch would have ngl....
- Glad we haven't seen creepy's disgusting face today...already been feeling ill today didn't need it worsening.
- Oooo we have an ending to the vlog
- £15 for chores already this week....I did chores because my mum and dad told me too, I didn't get paid until I was about 13/14 and then it was £5 a week if I was lucky.

And thats another boring day from the minghams....x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn't that Instagram picture of Creepy an old one because he's got his wedding ring on?

Why wasn't Creepy's face shown in the vlog?(not that I'm complaining, nice to have a day off from his greasy ugly mug) No doubt he'll have some crappy excuse tomorrow about feeling ill or something.

Where's all the crap cleared from Jack's room going to go? Not the garage as that's already full.

If they are moving soon why was Isabelle organising the kitchen cupboards the other day? If you're about to move you'd be packing up the cupboards.

Isn't that Instagram picture of Creepy an old one because he's got his wedding ring on?

Why wasn't Creepy's face shown in the vlog?(not that I'm complaining, nice to have a day off from his greasy ugly mug) No doubt he'll have some crappy excuse tomorrow about feeling ill or something.

Where's all the crap cleared from Jack's room going to go? Not the garage as that's already full.

If they are moving soon why was Isabelle organising the kitchen cupboards the other day? If you're about to move you'd be packing up the cupboards.
Lol my phone changed Jace to Jack! 🤣😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want to say that every time I passed by the thumbnail for thread 100 I had a genuine frisson of fear because it reminded me of the FWB I had last year. (an unkempt ginger gurner - a real catch - no not Chris Ingham)
...What a hideous picture of Sarah!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t got the right licence, has she?😂 Edit - just looked, and the correct licence would cost $100/image.

Also, what’s Creepy using to ‘style’ his remaining hair - raw eggs? View attachment 130205
Oh I am pulling up a seat with a bottle of vodka by my side and a massive smile on my face. The lazy flump has fucked up. What's the betting that Creepy roller skates over to her and says "well babe, I guess we're even now. We've both killed our channel" While flicking his Fry's Crisp n Dry fringe at her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And there she goes again trying to be Stacey with her insta stories. Yes Stacey gets hate but she just makes jokes out of the “Susan’s.” Sarah cannot help but be aggressive, but she tried today to be like Stacey - even trying to talk like Stacey does when referring to the “Susan’s!” Difference is Stacey is nice and Sarah just hard faced. Stacey gets hate for drinking Diet Coke out a wine glass. Sarah gets its because she enables her husband to groom teens, because she cons kids out of tonnes of money, because she neglects her kids - I’ll stop there or I’ll be here all night pointing out her faults 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How can any fan see that room full of stuff (including outfits never worn and unboxed toys) and send them more stuff?! It's awful. I know it's been said before on here but if you have spare money Ifam then donate to a women's refuge or an NHS charity. Don't buy the Inghams more crap. Their house is full to bursting. I actually feel quite I'll about it.

Reactions: 24
I know this is far too early. So if it can’t win I don’t care but....

The Ingham Family #102 - The names Me, Baby and Me. License to....Oh shiiiit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've just followed up my complaint with my local trading standards about Alibaba, Noncey and me blanket emporium after I made a complaint earlier this year, updating them about the death trap car seat wraps and the weighted blankets, plus the fact that the heffalump blocks anyone asking for proof of uk safety standards being met.
I think there is going to be some heavy drinking in the MIngham household tonight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.