Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Sarah on Instagram- "why can't people just be nice?". We can. But not to groomers, liars, cheats, terrible parents and humans, etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 52

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Just read they are going to be allowing people to start moving house from tomorrow so that should give the Ingham’s an incentive to start packing up their house full of crap.

On a serious note i don’t know what to believe anymore when it comes to this virus. I’ve heard some crazy theories and although I don’t believe all of them I am starting to wonder why they haven’t been stricter with lockdown and now they’re gradually easing the rules which are encouraging people to go outside more even when the death rate is still high. It’s like they know it’s fake and we’re just a bunch of mindless sheep!
I’m 🤷‍♀️
Yep moving house is true - we sold our house in JANUARY- brought our new one back in December- we got the call yesterday we complete Friday have to be out by 12pm.

Spent most of today throwing shit in boxes sweating harder than Chris at the thought of the police checking his hard-drives.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BD10Massive

‘Oi Chris, remember those times you’d nip down to the pool bar and get me a Fanta Lemon at 3 in morning. Used to take you ages because you’d always run into IFAM’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Ive contacted trading standards over the big hooded car seat wraps and explained she blocked me when I asked about the safety. Theyve replied saying theyll be looking into it.

Dont know if anyone else wants to message them, hopefully more people who do means theyll take it seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've just seen this on the Ifam (cult) Facebook group 🤣
Doesn't read here though, does she 😂

WE are the ones with the sad lives Sarah?? You have stayed with a man who has cheated on you multiple times and has even fathered a child with another woman shortly before you got married. You have stayed with a man who met a teenager at Alton Towers and that very same day offered her a job as his 'personal assistant' and camera girl - after telling her she had a 'banging body'. You have stayed with a man who slept with one of your fans at the Ibis and then a few weeks later invited her to move to Leeds so that they could 'hang out' all the time. You have stayed with a man who said to a 17 year old fan "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping with me". You have stayed with a man who has put open mouthed pictures of your daughters on his thumbnails every chance he gets. You have stayed with a man who doesn't respect you and has ruined your channel due to his selfish, perverted actions. But you go ahead.. keep telling yourself that we are the ones people should be sorry for. We are just here to watch justice finally catch up with your grooming creep of a 'husband' - and it will do one day, when he trips up again.
Well said!

As I sit awake in bed, feeding my baby, I can look over to my husband currently sleeping, knowing I can trust him 100%. Knowing he's never messaged another woman (or teenage girl), knowing he hasn't slept with a random girl at the Ibis. Knowing that when he goes out, I don't need to think "what's he doing? Who's he with?" Knowing that when he is on his phone, I don't need to worry about what he's up to or who he's messaging.

But our lives are sad, aren't they, Sarah? 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just shows they will literally do anything for money
Drug trials
Pimping their teen
Over filming their kids
Selling a replica of their baby
Spying on their teen
Making money not making memories
Totally disgusting !

• Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
It’s amazing how they are always saying how busy they are yet Sarah is all over Facebook at the moment commenting on everything ! She must have her phone permanently attached to her hand !
Now we definitely know how she got the big eye 👁 little eye 👁 thing from View attachment 129026View attachment 129027View attachment 129026
Oh fuck off Sarah. ‘My family have worked for such drug companies’ Really, Sarah? For the likes of J&J, GSK, Mylan, Ferring? You need a degree in life sciences just to get an interview for even the ground level roles there - so no offence hun, but I think the fuck not.

Coming from someone who has actually worked in Pharma for the past 6 years 😚

• Heart
  • Haha

Emily119

Christopher Ingham May 2020 - “I will always social distance even when lockdown is lifted.”

yep - probably for the best. Should have social distanced yourself long before coronavirus hit the planet. Around about 2016 would have been ideal. 🙂

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
"chucking in the towel" probably isn't the best term to use when it comes to the Minghams... Awkward...

Screenshot_20200515_164328.jpg

• Haha

Emily119

I saw Jace with a bag of mini eggs and thought “no even Sarah isn’t that stupid!” And she only went and fucking gave him one! 😭 I’m in shock. They are the biggest choking hazard for under 4s!!!! He’s a fucking year old!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Justjonie

VIP Member
Regardless of where the blankets come from, she does not run a legitimate business. The whole thing is illegal. It is not registered on Companies House in its own right, it is not listed anywhere as a subsidiary of The Ingham Family Ltd and therefore, if it's not a legitimate business, she isn't declaring or paying any tax on the income from it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Luna-tik

Creepy grew up being the least talented (I mean we have all seen the one trick skating) bullied at school for his hair colour and the less attractive older brother in the Ingham family. Dave had it all - probably slept with many teenage my forever groupies while Chris lurked trying to pick up desperates in the crowd ( Wondering how he and Sarah met now 🤔)
Anyway my IFam happened- cut to Chris doing an ‘I’m the king of the world’ impression at Isabelle’s LEGO meetup - hundreds of screaming fans calling his name and wanting selfies. No wonder he thought he was the hot stuff - he had finally made it as a sex symbol and was now better than his brother. So he became flirtatious on the DM’s. Wondering how far he could go - wanting the drop the towel photos to show his skater mates what a sex symbol he had become, showing off his ibis date to his mates and wanting a quickie in the bushes before she returned home. But then the dream came crashing down didn’t it Chris. Thought you were untouchable esp as you went after vulnerable young girls with low self esteem. All you have left is a tattered reputation, and at least a 15 kg Weight gain

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
She just can't contain her bitchiness - she really is obnoxious. Can you imagine Stacey Solomon being a c$%t about a charity collection?!😂
Ooh the jealousy coming from her. DVG released merchandise where 85% profit went to NHS and they clearly stated 15% paid the wage for those posting them out and admin costs. They made an effort that's why they made so much. The Inghams didn't hence the £700.

• Heart
  • Haha