The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it was a surprise, I mean, why else would Jace be wearing a woolly hat inside the house 🙄
I liked the, the girs are up in the cinnema room right now, so we have curtained (don't remember the right word) the window downstair so they want see what we are up to.....

Reactions: 1
Lmao weirdly some people stood up for me saying that’s all they could find when they googled him I was dying 🤣 they deleted my comment for my “protection” and I’m still a member 🤣🤣
Noticed they hadn't took you off completely, 😂 but I can only see 8 of the comments, they are clearly deleting the comments of support for you 🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys, I am totally horrified to admit that last night I dreamed had a nightmare that I was an Ingham! They still had the existing 4 kids, but there were also two older teenagers of which I was one, so 6 kids total. I think we were 16 (us two older teens...I guess we were twins?) and we were planning to move out and distance from the family and then tell all. We were recording/writing down things Creepy and Lazy said and did so we could out them later. It was weird because I think Creepy was our real dad but not Izzy who is only 14. So Lazy must have gotten back with him after having Izzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok let's see... Who are they supposed to be? Why is Isla the tallest and Isabelle the shortest? Why is Jace so huge if he supposed to be tiny? Who is that woman supposed to be? Lazy she wishes... And Creepy? Where's his greasy fringe, red track suit, and grey shirt? The beanie looks like something the pope wears. His always looks like a gnomes hat. That's hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn't Sarah comfort Isabelle when she started crying? She was just banging on about the popcorn vouchers and the pick and mix while her daughter's having a full on cry in the garden. I dont care how old your children are: you would just naturally stop what you were doing and hug them surely?!

Also I know Jace goes to bed ridiculously late but would have made more sense to do it with the girls on their own. My daughter's not much older than him - she can't sit through a movie and I wouldn't expect her to.

Reactions: 23
A MEGA SURPRISE BRINGS TEARS!

Jace is sat in his highchair and Lazy says she isn't letting him loose with weetabic. Next minute the bowl is on the chair because he wouldn't let Lazy feed him. Jace is fed and moves a baby doll of a blanket so he can play with his toy.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out early to go and do a tip run; half the garage has been taken up by cardboard boxes and rubbish that they need to get rid of before the move. The rubbish has been sat there because the council closed the tip due to lockdown. It's reopened now but Creepy thinks it'll be busy; he hopes it won't be though otherwise it will be a wasted journey. He's going to have music blaring and is excited to get outside of the confinements of the house and street. Before he goes he needs to take some beautiful weighted blankets inside. They have something amazing happening later, it arrived yesterday from amazon and they will be surprising the girls later.:rolleyes:

Lazy hopes we're having a good day. She says Creepy has gone to the tip, the girls are doing home schooling and Jace is playing with a dancing sloth. They're about to make a plan of what the do today.:rolleyes:

Creepy got home in time for the first zoom chat of the day. There's two more today. Creepy didn't have a permit for the tip and he didn't want to sit in the four hour queue to get in.:rolleyes:

Creepy is going to have to get the girls to shave his hair or something because he constantly looks like he just got out of bed. He suits long hair but not really really long hair. Even with his beanie on he feels dishevelled. Lazy is ordering more designs and they're starting another zoom chat in ten minutes. He goes into the dinning room and shows us the big, heavy, juicy Amazon box but we will have to wait until later to see what's inside. The girls will be shocked when they see what it is but they need good weather for it.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Isla are outside setting up the dyed rice. they're taking it to the tuff table and are playing with it. Jace is 'cleaning' the table with a wipe. Lazy cleaned half of it yesterday but got a phone call halfway through cleaning it. Isabelle finished cleaning off the chalk. The green rice is still wet.:rolleyes:

Lazy films the zoom chat. They're talking to two girls who have been watching the Inghams for four years.:rolleyes:

Lazy is excited to have received a laminator; she's always wanted one and it's a good idea to have one for home schooling. Lazy is going to laminate the pages in the girls' coronavirus diary books. She also wants to change the hand rainbow in the living room and make it a spring theme like others in the estate have because Mrs Unoriginal can never come up with her own ideas. Lazy thought it would be col to print off spring themes pictures, colour them and put them in the window. She also need to print off things for the evening's surprise.:rolleyes:

Lazy didn't know there's options of hot or cold laminating. She's confused so she's doing hot laminating. Cackle. 'This is so cool' Cackle. 'I'm literally such a geek' Lazy has laminated tickets and popcorn vouchers.:rolleyes:

Footage of Jace asleep on Jace. Lazy asks if he's a sleepy boy. He kicks the blanket off him. Lazy has been upstairs sorting his wardrobe. He woke up early from his nap so Lazy brought him down and he fell back asleep on her. He's awake now properly and the girls singing to him. Lazy says he's a lucky boy. Isabelle asks what a pig does and he snorts.

Footage of fairy lights, sweets, popcorn and an outdoor screen to music.

Its a lot later in the day and Creepy says they've been setting up a surprise for the girls. They're taking the girls on their first drive in movie. The Amazon package was a projector and it will be amazing for the caravan. I bet the neighbours will be thrilled with the noise. the girls have been In the playroom for an hour and have no idea. The blinds are shut downstairs so the girls can's see anything. Creepy does a creepy giggle and says he needs to get Jace's car to take him to his first drive in movie. He gave Esme the job of cutting the weeds along the edge of the garden but she didn't do it so he will see if she does it tomorrow as promised to earn her pocket money.:rolleyes:

The girls are about to come down and Lazy is going to surprise them with cinema tickets and popcorn vouchers Isabelle carries Jace, who is wearing a coat and a woolly hat, the girls themselves are in fleeces. Isla asks if she needs to close her eyes; Lazy says they have a surprise but they need a ticket for it. Isabelle gives them their tickets and popcorn vouchers.

The girls walk out and go to get the sweets. There's bags for pick and mix. Isabelle thinks she's going to cry and Creepy hugs her whilst telling her she's cute.🤮Creepy asks Jace if his big sister is so cute. Isabelle doesn't know why she's crying. Lazy says families are lucky to have each other and they're making the most of every moment. Creepy's skate videos are playing but they'll be changing it to Disney+ in a minute. Footage of the girls at the pick and mix table.:rolleyes:

Jace is put into his car and pushed around the garden. Creepy says 'Friday night movie night in the back garden'. Lazy says it's not Friday but Creepy says it is and she realises how dumb she is. She thought it was Wednesday. They're watching Maleficent.:rolleyes:

Lazy says it was an incredible evening and they made an incredible memory tonight when Creepy went to get Jace ready for bed. Lazy and the girls sat watching the stars. they're bringing everything back inside. Over 400 ifam ordered the pick and mix after Lazy advertised it so the company had to take it off their website. Lazy thanks the ifam and says it's support to another small business.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Doesn't look too happy about needing a permit for the tip does she? Thankfully for her though it's free.
lazy2.PNG

Wanted to keep the movie a surprise but had the sweets out on the worktop all day...
Capture.PNG

lazy1.PNG
lazy3.PNG
creepy.PNG

lazy.PNG
creepy1.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.