The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5542.jpg

What the hell is that outfit about? Little fashion tip for you Chris, it helps to switch the light on before choosing an outfit 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Also part of it he had rucksack on then part it wasn’t on!! Also I thought she said yesterday all orders up to date but massive pile still sat in kitchen!!! Plus Jace’s new toy in back of car not in packaging yet said it was delivered!!! Lies lies & more lies!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also part of it he had rucksack on then part it wasn’t on!! Also I thought she said yesterday all orders up to date but massive pile still sat in kitchen!!! Plus Jace’s new toy in back of car not in packaging yet said it was delivered!!! Lies lies & more lies!!
Also said nana bought it, then Chris said it had been deliverd. Did he drive to Nana's to pick it up?

Reactions: 9
So... When you seen the kids with the blankets ect, do they keep one of each product then or sell the stuff the kids have been messing about with!!!!! And I would hate to be the person stuck behind them at the post office! Most online company's are telling you there is an extra wait but she has to have all them packages going out the one time most days! All out the £££££££!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Long time reader but omg I had to make an account today !!

This post by Sarah on FB about their Spain caravan trip. 🙈🙈and how their is so much more than beaches. Funny that because that's all they did!!
So where was the Barcelona vlog? Must have missed that one! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RECREATING MY FAVOURITE PINTEREST OUTFITS! + MAKING OUR NHS HEROES DONATION!

Lazy is in the garden. It's not a sunny day but the rain has stopped so they're having some time outside. Lazy wants to take him somewhere to jump in puddles. He needs new shoes because his current shoes are getting too small but Lazy can't get out to the shops. Jace is wearing his wellies because they're a size up from his shoes. Someone gave them Jace's coat at the meet and greet. Lazy has some orders to pack and the girls are doing some work.:rolleyes:

Creepy says we aren't ready to see the cuteness that is Jace. Prinny is running around the garden and knocks over Jace. Creepy says she's doing it for attention. Do you blame her? She gets 0 attention in your house. Lazy says Jace is cute again and says his boots are nearly the full length of his leg. Footage of Jace playing in the living room and Lazy reading to him.:rolleyes:

Lazy was going to do some orders but Creepy reminded her they have more Zoom chats to do in the next few minutes. They will then have completed 20 chats and the rest are for birthday dates in June. They're going to donate the money they raised (£465 from the Zoom calls).:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom with the girls. They've been looking at outfits on Pinterest and the girls will chose some for Isabelle to recreate them with the clothes she has.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out and about on his skates. He's doing a two mile lap of the estate. He forgot there's a hill outside their estate. It's hard to walk up in shoes, never mind sating up it. Footage of Creepy skating.:rolleyes:

Lazy has finished another Zoom chat. She's loving getting to speak to the ifam face to face. It's been nice to put faces to names. She's also done a large amount of Baby and Me orders from Friday. She's done five trolley loads and is still only halfway through. Her and Creepy have been up to 3am doing orders. Esme and Isla are arguing over chargers. Lazy is about to make dinner and it's bacon and cheese pastries. Nannar has bought Jace a ride on and she's going to get it out for him. Even in lockdown Lazy has managed to scrounge more money from her.:rolleyes:

Before dinner Lazy thought she would come and have a chat with us. Not about anything serious or important but about how things are going in Alibaba Blanket HQ. Lazy is close to going to the fish and chip shop. On the way to the post office Lazy saw one that hasn't been open. They were doing online payments and you can't go in until your order is ready but the smell OMG. Does anyone else just salivate at the smell of fish and chips? It's not the fish, just the chips. Salt and vinegar, gray-veh or curr-eh sauce Lazy was tempted to bring some home and surprise everyone but they haven't eaten out or had a takeaway since the Maldives and they used to eat out a lot. So Lazy didn't bother buying them. Lazy misses going out and having that social time. It's just about going out and having the social time. She asks if anyone has had a takeaway. Lazy might have to get one this week.:rolleyes:

Tonight for dinner it's chicken and bacon pie with creamy sauce and mashed potato, half a jacket potato with cheese and some veg (bird's eye of course, its far too much work for an Ingham to cut some broccoli, carrots and beans). Lazy is so hungry. Time lapse of dinner being eaten.:rolleyes:

Creepy hopes he hasn't broke his camera. It was fuzzy in the Q+A but he thought it was the lens. Today he has a different lens but it's still the same. He hopes he hasn't dropped it somewhere. He opens his car door and the alarm goes off. Camera cuts. He forgot to turn the alarm off before opening the door. Littul man has a treat coming his way because a Mickey Mouse airplane has been sent by Nannar Jean. Creepy thinks it's adorable.:rolleyes:

Lazy doesn't know who's more excited; Jace or Creepy. He called her and thought Jace had been hurt. You can put the engine up or slow it down. Lazy asks if he has the best Nannar ever. Only the best Nannar ever because she splashes the cash. I doubt Katrina's kids get the same amount of gifts from her. Creepy wasn't excited until it arrived and then he was like 'yo'. The camera is definitely broken. Creepy says Jace is a pilot now. Footage of Isabelle looking out of her window, Prinny playing with her toy and Jace sitting on his plane.:rolleyes:

They've just put Jace and the girls to bed. Lazy and Creepy are about to do something really cool that they're excited about. They're doing the NHS donation. They're going to check the video again in a week and keep donating the ad revenue. Bullshit. The videos don't stop earning money so they get money from videos that are about two years old. Lazy seems quite giddy when she says this. It's all about the money, money, money.:rolleyes:

Lazy is sorry about the noise from the washing machine. They're on the donation page. Creepy writes a note thanking the ifam. Clicking that button must've been so painful for him. A note at the end says Creepy is amazing. They get email confirmation. Another thank you.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Lies! Lies! Lies!
lies.PNG

I look at some people and think 'your breath must stink' and Creepy is one of them.
creepy.PNG
lazy.PNG

creepy2.PNG
Capture.PNG
creepy3.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There was nothing in the caravan vlogs other than big red tomato faces , pools and waterslides

I can't believe she is even drawing any attention to that trip. I was dying to post " ooh the trip where u left the baby on the beach "

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep the whole vlog didn’t make sense. He was out skating and she was doing the video chats and going to the post office? Nana again delivering to the car a ride on toy (did she not buy the mini?) wasn’t picked up from the office and an excuse that lazy didn’t buy it at all was it? And i honestly thought that poor dog was going to go for Jace running round the garden! Oh we will do cheese and ham pastries for tea but then prison slop seemingly known as chicken and bacon pie was served? Got your days mixed up haven’t you?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep the whole vlog didn’t make sense. He was out skating and she was doing the video chats and going to the post office? Nana again delivering to the car a ride on toy (did she not buy the mini?) wasn’t picked up from the office and an excuse that lazy didn’t buy it at all was it? And i honestly thought that poor dog was going to go for Jace running round the garden! Oh we will do cheese and ham pastries for tea but then prison slop seemingly known as chicken and bacon pie was served? Got your days mixed up haven’t you?!
That had to be two days footage!

Reactions: 15
I think that was the only trip to a city other than an evening in Paris. So don't know why she's trying to sound like they have been European city centre hopping.
In Barcelona I think the main thing they did was take a trip to Tiger Tiger which is also a chain store in the UK 🤦‍♀️
I have been following these fuckwits for so long now I think I know more about them than my own family!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please forgive me. I’m a simple soul and probably behind the times but did Lazy say molluscule ?
Molluscs are hard shelled creatures who usually live under and crawl out from stones - just saying
Perfect description of the Inghams

Reactions: 10
I’m also worried about WTF he’s doing outside.....!!! Was he not telling us all Last night about how unsafe it is...😨😨😨😨
And they still won't order takeaways but have been allowing free pick and mix in the house for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.