The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Orlando page . I think the original thread was discussing alternative holidays if Disney doesn't open this year
Interesting! If it's It's Orlando Time she hasn't posted in there for a good long while. Wonder why she's active on there again all of a sudden?

Reactions: 9
no don’t be mistaken... this is the original beanie, just turned that colour From the usage and lack of hygiene 😂👍🏻
Chris had to have a wee in it due to having a slight accident at the big boy skate park

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait so the $700 includes the zoom calls? So the vlog has only earned $250? Or am I misunderstanding

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know Sarah talked about it in reference to the NHS vlog and that they would “keep giving” 😬but did it irk anyone else that Sarah said “All vlogs earn money, all the old vlogs...keep on earning” It irritated me beyond anything 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So whilst creepy is waffling about raising a meesly £700 for the NHS
What the hell was lazy doing ??
I saw someone comment on a photo of her doing this saying has Sarah got a sausage in her mouth or chris' finger 🤣 Sarah replied saying she must have a very round tongue or something. I can only imagine she's trying to recreate it here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just been reading about a little boy called Frank Mills aged 6 and because of captain Tom decided to raise money for NHS doing same thing he only wanted to raise £99 but instead he raised £297,000 he's only been walking 18 month and all the inghams can raise is a meesly £700

Forgot to add he has spina bifida
And £465 was from silly IFam people paying £15 to chat with the family, that doesn’t appear to be happening with the whole family. It also appears that some ifam made donations as well. So £700 is pretty paltry!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just read they are going to be allowing people to start moving house from tomorrow so that should give the Ingham’s an incentive to start packing up their house full of crap.

On a serious note i don’t know what to believe anymore when it comes to this virus. I’ve heard some crazy theories and although I don’t believe all of them I am starting to wonder why they haven’t been stricter with lockdown and now they’re gradually easing the rules which are encouraging people to go outside more even when the death rate is still high. It’s like they know it’s fake and we’re just a bunch of mindless sheep!
I’m 🤷‍♀️
Yep moving house is true - we sold our house in JANUARY- brought our new one back in December- we got the call yesterday we complete Friday have to be out by 12pm.

Spent most of today throwing tit in boxes sweating harder than Chris at the thought of the police checking his hard-drives.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
WARNING TO ALL SCOTS!!!! The Inghams apparently hitting your shores after lockdown!!!
I think it will be a while before they will be allowed in to Scotland. Oh won't a summer at home be fun...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This vlogs allover the place. So did she kick Chris out to do her zoom chat? Didn't the ifam pay for all the family.
Kick him out of zoom chat. Should she not kick him out for cheating !!! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just seen this on the Ifam (cult) Facebook group 🤣
WE are the ones with the sad lives Sarah?? You have stayed with a man who has cheated on you multiple times and has even fathered a child with another woman shortly before you got married. You have stayed with a man who met a teenager at Alton Towers and that very same day offered her a job as his 'personal assistant' and camera girl - after telling her she had a 'banging body'. You have stayed with a man who slept with one of your fans at the Ibis and then a few weeks later invited her to move to Leeds so that they could 'hang out' all the time. You have stayed with a man who said to a 17 year old fan "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping with me". You have stayed with a man who has put open mouthed pictures of your daughters on his thumbnails every chance he gets. You have stayed with a man who doesn't respect you and has ruined your channel due to his selfish, perverted actions. But you go ahead.. keep telling yourself that we are the ones people should be sorry for. We are just here to watch justice finally catch up with your grooming creep of a 'husband' - and it will do one day, when he trips up again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I have to say what ifam would want to watch that Q&A when all they can go on about is "the very small minority of haters". If it's only a very small minority then why bother mentioning it then.
The same with all of the snidey remarks in their comments. All the ifam want is some interaction with them but it's the haters that get the interaction because they can't help themselves. God they are disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here’s the vid guys, sorry I decided not to edit it as I just did a voice over and screen recording, hope it covers everything 😅☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
WE are the ones with the sad lives Sarah?? You have stayed with a man who has cheated on you your whole relationship, multiple times. You have stayed with a man who met a girl 5 years older than Isabelle at Alton Towers and that very same day offered her a job as his 'personal assistant' and camera girl - after telling her she had a 'banging body'. You have stayed with a man who slept with one of your fans at the Ibis and then a few weeks later invited her to move to Leeds so that they could 'hang out' all the time. You have stayed with a man who said to a 17 year old fan "you're a pussy for not coming skinny dipping with me". You have stayed with a man who has put open mouthed pictures of your daughters on his thumbnails every chance he gets. You have stayed with a man who doesn't respect you and has ruined your channel due to his selfish, perverted actions. But you go ahead.. keep telling yourself that we are the ones people should be sorry for. We will be here until justice finally catches up with your creep of a husband and that day will come round when he trips up again.
Holy tit !!!

Reactions: 4
Christ was Jace only 4 months when they left him on the beach?
My baby is 6 months old and when I need the toilet, I lock the front door so that nobody can come in and take her. The very thought of leaving her on the beach fills me with anxiety!!

not that any age is acceptable to leave a baby on the beach!!! This was how I first found out about this awful family - I read about beach gate on daily mail online. They are so so vile

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.