The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, I know you want feedback on your potential pet blanket prints, however you’ve blocked me on Instagram so I can’t vote on the polls :(

I’d just like to say, I wouldn’t even let my cat tit on them x :*
Oh my god... So she's caught on to the fact that her vulnerable adult ifam with reborns are using the playmats for their dolls.... Now she's thinking of dog blankets for the Prinny Teddy reborn lookalike plush poochon baby??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Chris says he walks prinny yet in one vlog he said he had never been to that part of the estate (when they were skating I think), so he’s clearly not walking her around the housing estate.
And then in another they hadn’t been outside of the estate since lockdown until that family walk along the canal. So where the hell is he walking her?! To the caravan and back doesn’t count
They are definitely not walking that poor dog. Nikki said on twitter that they never walk her, Bradford Lass lives really close to them and has never seen Prinny being walked and the poor little thing has claws longer than Creepy's. They're narcissists, they treat people terribly. Dogs don't stand a chance 😔😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How can any fan see that room full of stuff (including outfits never worn and unboxed toys) and send them more stuff?! It's awful. I know it's been said before on here but if you have spare money Ifam then donate to a women's refuge or an NHS charity. Don't buy the Inghams more crap. Their house is full to bursting. I actually feel quite I'll about it.
Those screenshots of the kid's room made me feel claustrophobic 😬

Reactions: 6
This loser still brazenly replying to teenage girls. He just can't resist.
Screenshot_20200514_232158.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Isn’t it funny how Sarah says people sit on their arses all day trying to bring her down? It’s funny because I’m actually just writing my masters dissertation (it’s already been confirmed I’ve got a distinction grade overall) so actually Sarah you’d be surprised that some of us have definitely surpassed your achievements and will go on to do better than you.
Well done! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well she’s admitted she lied at least.

she’s always insisted either her or her and Isabelle have designed those themselves and that they weren’t from China.

thanks for proving your a liar time and time again sarah. Hope the hangover isn’t too bad today

Why does Chris spend hours editing thumbnails again sarah when he’s obviously just got Isabelle cut outs that he plonks on titles over and over again even when not relevant. Same two of Isla and Isabelle here. Most YouTube’s actually make the thumbnail from something actually in the video?! Actually disgusting the way Isabelle is used in skimpy clothes
Also ,he`s STILL getting away with not declaring ,an obviously child aimed at vlog to coppa!! How hasn`t their disregard for the rules re kids been picked up yet?.Karma is taking its` time with these scammers ,i just hope it`ll be worth the wait when it does hit creepy and lazy!!

Reactions: 10
Talk about pot calling the kettle black.
Your kids, when they grow up, it won't be just a trolling mum they'll be embarrassed about. How about a noncey dad, granny groomer and Hi Steve added to that?
Oh that’s rich. They’re notorious for making fake accounts to troll on twitter. As well as recruiting family and friends to get involved.

See also: I’ll pissing leak his address / I’m literally suing Twitter

(thanks, NikkiLeaks!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My absolute lord.

So many questions.

Does he think the tongue does him favours? And if so, who is he doing it for? You're a married man with 4 kids. You're not a heartthrob movie star. Starting to think that the hand gesture is some sort of code for a secret underground nonce ring.

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 00.05.05.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
You lose, Inghams
Enjoy the money
I hope it makes you very happy
What a sad little life, Inghams
Chris ruined your ‘career’ completely
But I hope you now spend your time getting some lessons in grace and decorum as you have all the grace of a reversing dumper truck
4F7F1AEE-36D0-4BCB-8236-3AF2A40BD646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My absolute lord.

So many questions.

Does he think the tongue does him favours? And if so, who is he doing it for? You're a married man with 4 kids. You're not a heartthrob movie star. Starting to think that the hand gesture is some sort of code for a secret underground ponce ring.

View attachment 130471
Where even is he? A carpark?
Is this a new pic?

Reactions: 3
How does she fancy something that acts as if it's 13, and has such a greasy disgusting appearance? And talks like a Jamaican for no apparent reason? He really is minging. I bet he has little trunks on with bananaman on them, or dangermouse. Sadly, no banana included, just a very sad wrinkly cocktail sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's an Instagram picture from about two years ago. I remember it from looking through his pictures a short while ago (I must have been bored!). He has deleted it and posted it today, giving the impression that it was taken today. He is clearly not getting enough attention from his recent highly filtered Instagram pictures and has decided that posting one from a time before all the stress showed on his face from being outed as a groomer of vulnerable people/lack of sleep due to sliding into the DMs of vulnerable fans throughout the nignt/eating and drinking slop 24/7 will get him more adoration from his deluded fans. Chris, may we remind you that you are married with 5 children.
THIS. The neck-lace was a dead giveaway. He hasn't worn that since 2018.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe in her little mind, she's thinking dog blankets because they are just animals so it doesn't count... Btw I have a dog and he doesn't use a blanket just a bed so is this a thing?
My small dog has blankets in his bed especially in the colder months as I hate having the heating on often and he can get chilly. My 2 big ones have folded in half single duvets and in winter I lay a fleece blanket over but have bought them fleece duvet covers now as it's easier.

I'd never pay the sort of price she will charge for a tit quality blanket though, mine tend to have my own blankets as and when I get new ones.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea why but my forever was recommended on my Facebook today really bleeping random, Daves band, he hash tags #MFFAM all the time going years, Chris stole his hashtag and fan name then Dave started singing in school assemblies and most likely people started shouting ya brothers a weirdo then suddenly he has no career and never been seen since, they’re not speaking itS obvious Dave bleeping hates him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.