Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarabelle17

How he thinks he has the moral high ground to condemn people for ignoring lockdown is beyond me. Pretty sure travelling to the Maldives was a "selfish" decision. But then again, it was all just hype eight weeks ago. Idiot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
6ecf566ffdf8c02cc38cbca8d99381c1.jpg

And I shall bring...*drum roll*...
THE BACKWARDS FORWARDS WHEELCHAIR OF DREAMS!!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
(no respectable party is complete without one)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lilu22

VIP Member
More of the original post . I can't believe she is highlighting they are daily vloggers, along with her name and road trip.

I wonder what will pop up if curious folk think her road trip to historical monuments sounds interesting and try find out more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Her boasting about having at least 5 holidays abroad each year really bugs me. I, along with many people, work hard all year long to try to afford 1 holiday maybe every other year and yet these people can sit on their arses and still afford multiply holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Justjonie

VIP Member
Because social media is known to always tell the truth right? ๐Ÿ™„
No social media doesn't always tell the truth - bit like the Inghams who wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if it jumped up and bit their arses. The girl who slept with him shared screenshots of their messages and his mother admitted it happened. If you take the time to search Twitter you'll see the proof yourself.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Why the fuck does Creepy think he's 13?! "Beefing" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

- People's packages piled up in the dirty kitchen, probably covered in Jace's slobber and Prinny's hair. Lovely. Customers will be catching more than coronavirus from those. Grim.

- Isla pushing her face into view again. Bugger off, Isla.

- Aww, Jace's outfits will match Creepy's red tracksuit. Wonderful!

- Why is she still putting him in 6-9 month clothes that are clearly too small? Those trousers were tighter than Lazy's purse strings.

- The return of the snack boxes thanks to Isabelle. Not quite sure why a 14 year old needs a snack box. Then again we are talking about the same 14 year old that has spent her time in lockdown enjoying toddler activities.

- Mother Isabelle back in action with a craft activity.

- Never heard of "beefing my eyes out". I thought beefing was when you had "beef" with someone. Like we've all got beef with a grown man who messages teenage girls.

- Wow Isabelle! Soooooper doooooper impressed with your artwork. When you go back to nursery, perhaps you can show your key worker it and get a star put on your reward chart. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

- Nice to see Lazy read my previous comment regarding Esme doing maths workbooks that were a younger age ๐Ÿ˜‰

- Not the fucking bacon pastries again ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ they've definitely been mixing up the vlogs, as they were supposed to have made these yesterday but had slop instead.

- Jesus, how many of those pastries does one family need?!

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Hi Steve ๐Ÿ‘‹. If Chris misses my post on here, can you tell him that it's been pointed out on Twitter that many mobile dog groomers are still working? So he could get Prinny's long and painful claws cut this week if he wanted to. As a professional groomer himself, I'm surprised that your son didn't know this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just watched the bit with Isabelle. Why is noone helping that poor girl. Crying over an outdoor cinema at 14 isn't normal. To be honest at 14 Id have told my parents I wasnt bothered and gone up to my room to do my own thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 41

vhopper2000

He makes me shiver inside, he definitely shits himself in public without anyone with him, he is known as a child groomer in our country he definitely looks over his shoulder, must be horrendous to live like that but he deserves it, the kids donโ€™t tho, x

• Heart
  • Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
From Twitter. The designer didn't know about the use of designs. It's looking clear that Sarah Ingham took designs from a talented artist/ designer to pass off as her own.

Screenshot_20200513-204630_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-204624_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

laurafray91

Oh he's got a fucking nerve moaning about the amount of people in shops when his own wife has being doing the rounds of B&M and all the other shops

• Haha
  • Wow

Kazza123

Can someone enlighten me to what is going on with his hand in that second photo ๐Ÿคฃ does he leave a trail of jazz hands for himself to follow back home
Itโ€™s an aggressive style of skating.... you wouldnโ€™t understand...!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
You alright Sarah, hun? Thought you weren't bothered about what "haters" say? Thought you found it "hi-laaaarious"? Chantella, Laura, Nanaaaarr - One of you do the honours of gifting Lazy some more booze and a packet of tissues to cry herself to sleep with. Thanks.

I love that after all these months of stating her products are designed totally by her and don't come from China, she's finally let out that she purchases (debatable) Shutterstock images and thinks of a colour to go with them (usually a poorly matched colour too), and now EVERYTHING comes from China.

Sarah, love, everyone knows the Alibaba store you use to buy your tat from. I love how you always avoid the subject of safety testing too. Show us your safety test certificates. I dare you.

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Imagine being pregnant, having your first ever baby boy, having a baby shower with a deformed cake from Morrisons bakery because your cake maker cancelled last minute due to your husband being a perve...then imagine being so absorbed by the hate you receive that you put a troll plushy as a decoration at said baby shower....

Sarah... What a life you lead... I'm so jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart