The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with his tongue
He`s always frowning (Maybe he searched for his brain cell and couldn`t find it!) ,when he frowns he reminds me of the guy who plays Nick iin coronation street! He also has two expressions ,startled and frowning!!

Sarah is an abosolute idiot and cleary hasn't done proper research. Yes you can take images off shutterstock if you use them but in order to use them on her blankets she needs an additional licence. But you know... money, money, money.

Are they moving this week? it looks like he's in a white van
You sure that`s not a (straight) white coat?.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking at it again, is it actually that he’s done some kind of photoshop to hide the fact that it’s individual strands of hair combed forward and ‘hovering’, not actually attached to the front of his head? You can see his beautiful bald bonce shining through the strands right the way to his crown!😂

(edit - Sorry, son.)
😂😂He’s such a catch😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How did you guess?! I am finally unmasked! Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, and we've had a lotta laughs! I've spent more time with you ladies than 'er indoors the last two years, with how busy she's been.
Wow, and the way you hid it so well on here! Using coherent sentences, correct spelling & grammar and not a ‘m8’, ‘foo’ or ‘ignorant’ in sight to throw us off the Creepy scent - genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time reader but omg I had to make an account today !!

This post by Sarah on FB about their Spain caravan trip. 🙈🙈and how their is so much more than beaches. Funny that because that's all they did!!
Remember Sarah.....if you didn’t vlog it, it didn’t happen is you motto...well you didn’t vlog any of these monuments and historical sites .....so you didnt go there...unless all those beaches were historical sites and the swimming pool historical monuments...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched it and they carried out in good humour and we’re not aggrieved in any way. They showed no aggression / vitriol.

I’m lucky if I get to use my own blankets without a fight. My dogs have always slept on my bed. There are protective waterproof covers on everything, but they beat me up to bed and make nests. It’s so hard to get them to shift along and let me in
Sounds like our cat ,she`s my shadow ,and knows when i`m ready for bed.If i watch anything online ,she pushes herself under my arm ,and watches with me..:) :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Chris and Sarah have occasionally and hurriedly said she hasn't designed the graphics on the prints, she's just paired up the print with a coloured backing (yee-bloody-haa, Sarah, that's skillz - and you even manage to duck that up).
In which case, CLEARLY you need to drop the word 'bespoke' from your business info. There's nothing bespoke about using prints available to any Tom, Dick or Harry.
You're obviously using the term 'bespoke' to justify the extortionate prices you're demanding.
duck the word off, Sarah. It's a piss-take.

Reactions: 31
😂😂 I was going to comment on the state of this when I saw it but couldn’t think what product he could be using to possibly make his hair look this horrendous and you’ve nailed it! Raw egg whites! Definitely raw egg whites 😂🤣😂 It looks rock solid and shiny, could be classed as a lethal weapon
Good old fashioned lego hair 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just can't contain her bitchiness - she really is obnoxious. Can you imagine Stacey Solomon being a c$%t about a charity collection?!😂
Ooh the jealousy coming from her. DVG released merchandise where 85% profit went to NHS and they clearly stated 15% paid the wage for those posting them out and admin costs. They made an effort that's why they made so much. The Inghams didn't hence the £700.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She just can't contain her bitchiness - she really is obnoxious. Can you imagine Stacey Solomon being a c$%t about a charity collection?!😂
Does it matter if it’s from one blog? They’ve donated it sarah. Maybe they donated a whole months ad revenue? The point is £700 was PATHETIC. Most youtubers put their hand in their own pocket and donated that out of their personal money.

lots were doing run 5k donate 5k for example

Ooh the jealousy coming from her. DVG released merchandise where 85% profit went to NHS and they clearly stated 15% paid the wage for those posting them out and admin costs. They made an effort that's why they made so much. The Inghams didn't hence the £700.
That clearly shows just how much mark up these youtubers usually make on merch.

well done them for donating. Just pointing out how much these youtubers make when they aren’t

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lets also take some time to remember that it took the Minghams weeks to do anything!!!! - the DVG, and all the other youtubers were doing stuff ages ago (around Easter) - I know because my daughter had us doing quizes etc. with different youtubers, There was a day set aside one specific Saturday weeks ago. Clearly Minghams were not invited to participate in the 'Youtubers for the NHS' activities organised by Saffron Barker, but decided to jump on the band wagon weeks after the event!

Not complaining as 'influencers' should be doing stuff and giving back and every little helps but as usual it's half arsed, not thought out, quick and easy and all done to make them look good rather than for the cause!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"chucking in the towel" probably isn't the best term to use when it comes to the Minghams... Awkward...

Screenshot_20200515_164328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Come on Creepy, show us inside your garage!
If Lazy didn't have such a shopping addiction and the ifam didn't send them so much stuff they could have converted part of the garage into a utility room and part into an office.

Reactions: 16
Hello, long time lurker. A question about the zoom calls are they knocking them out in multiples? Only there is a post on Facebook of a screenshot thanking them for the call with them and another perso.

I also noticed Lazy claims the blankets don’t need CE testing but what about the teething things and the rabbit crinkle things?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else feel uncomfortable at how many shots there were of Issy's bum in the vlog? It was the most pointless angle to shoot from and din't add anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Whens the "husband outed for being a cheat" vlog coming out!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.