The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how they have plenty of room to open all of Jace’s large toys but they still can’t manage to open the prams one of their fans spent hundreds of pounds on. The girls will be teenagers by the time they open them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Isn’t it funny how they have plenty of room to open all of Jace’s large toys but they still can’t manage to open the prams one of their fans spent hundreds of pounds on. The girls will be teenagers by the time they open them.
Think the prams are back in the Mary Shortle Shop... I’m sure they were only temp gifted to be shown of camera, doubt they got to keep them 🙄

The same way they got Prinny back from granny’s house when the hideous ‘dog teddy’ sales were slowing down

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s an aggressive style of skating.... you wouldn’t understand...!!!!😂😂😂😂
Can someone enlighten me to what is going on with his hand in that second photo 🤣 does he leave a trail of jazz hands for himself to follow back home
It’s an aggressive style of skating.... you wouldn’t understand...!!!!😂😂😂😂
@lemonelmo I was wrong... he is not aggressively skating there...!!!
The style of arms he is using in that photo actually falls into the “Passive Aggressive” style. As this is a relatively new style of skating thought I better amend my original post as I know how sensitive he is about his skating...!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just seen this on the Ifam (cult) Facebook group 🤣
But you are our entertainment, Sarah! You have said it yourself, you vlog for other people’s enjoyment and that’s what we definitely get from you and the laughs you give us ☺ Grooming, cheating and bullying aside of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because social media is known to always tell the truth right?
No, not because Social Media is a paragon of virtue, but because one of the parties involved admitted to it and the other parties Mother discussed it. It is not a secret in the Family or what was their immediate friends...limited as they are. If you are logging on here to play devils advocate ....gird your loins. There is overwhelming evidence of this families behavior and the sooner they are shut down the better. This is not a hate fest on the Ingahm family. Most people on here have genuine concerns for the welfare of their children and the wider very impressionable audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s amazing how they are always saying how busy they are yet Sarah is all over Facebook at the moment commenting on everything ! She must have her phone permanently attached to her hand !
Now we definitely know how she got the big eye 👁 little eye 👁 thing from
150B3A05-F531-469D-AA74-565E7646D8E7.jpeg
A43A5E18-BD7D-4613-B759-E702D6D18676.jpeg
150B3A05-F531-469D-AA74-565E7646D8E7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine Chris Ingham watching himself every day and then putting all that in his vlog. Surely he must cringe himself to death.

Reactions: 8
It’s amazing how they are always saying how busy they are yet Sarah is all over Facebook at the moment commenting on everything ! She must have her phone permanently attached to her hand !
Now we definitely know how she got the big eye 👁 little eye 👁 thing from View attachment 129026View attachment 129027View attachment 129026
Oh duck off Sarah. ‘My family have worked for such drug companies’ Really, Sarah? For the likes of J&J, GSK, Mylan, Ferring? You need a degree in life sciences just to get an interview for even the ground level roles there - so no offence hun, but I think the duck not.

Coming from someone who has actually worked in Pharma for the past 6 years 😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
They’d be absolutely bored stiff in rural Scotland, they do realise there is no theme parks or shops don’t they? 🙄
Just after the lockdown has ended, 16 year old girls will be forced to barracade themselves in their homes again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In fairness, I think she means her and her family have been involved in the drug 'trails' 🤣

• Haha
Just shows they will literally do anything for money
Drug trials
Pimping their teen
Over filming their kids
Selling a replica of their baby
Spying on their teen
Making money not making memories
Totally disgusting !

• Heart
Probably only a small thing on the grand scale and Ive not watched the vlog but surely them wellies would of been massive on Jace?
My goddaughter has wellies round mine and theyre a size smaller than her shoe size but still fit perfectly (maybe even still a bit big) I was always led to beleive Wellies are bigger than normal shoes!

(Im impressed I wrote this whole thing and never accidentally put 'Willies' 😂)
Yes you’re right I always have to buy a size smaller than my daughter’s shoes size sometimes 2 sizes depending on the brand.

Reactions: 4
Hi Steve 👋. If Chris misses my post on here, can you tell him that it's been pointed out on Twitter that many mobile dog groomers are still working? So he could get Prinny's long and painful claws cut this week if he wanted to. As a professional groomer himself, I'm surprised that your son didn't know this?
Yes and also tell Chris that if Prinny had regular walks her nails wouldn't be like that because the ground would grind them down naturally, so I'm sorry to say Prinny is NOT walked often and is just a money prop for the TV show your son runs in his spare time of not trying to impress young girls.

Reactions: 23
Now we definitely know how she got the big eye 👁 little eye 👁 thing from View attachment 129026View attachment 129027View attachment 129026
Sarah seemed to take part in those drug 'trails', that earned her thousands, around the time of her wedding and in her early vlogging days. Sarah, was the big castle wedding to a man who, by many accounts had cheated on you with your bridesmaid, worth risking your health for? Anything could have gone wrong and you were a mother to three young children. Was your loving husband more bothered about the money than the health of the mother of his children?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.