The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen Instagram and I think she is confused over the licence she needs. She would be able to use them for photos etc or for use on a website but I don’t believe she is allowed to use them on goods sold. That’s the enhanced licence and she only had standard. Is she not missing the point?
Totally. I've got photos on Shutterstock (made zero so far 😂). I'd say they're only for articles/websites or whatever. Not for someone to print off 100 copies and flog them for ridiculous prices.

Imagine uploading an image, going to a market and seeing someone sell a product using your design for 10 times the cost they paid. You can't do that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO JACES BEDROOM!

Lazy asks Jace if Prinny is trying to take his biscuit and tells him to tell her to go away. Cackle. Jace apparently ran down the kitchen shouting 'go, go'. Another event that only happened in Lazy's imaginary world. She seems confused about which day it is. Isla tells her it's Wednesday. Jace has been rooting in Lazy's handbag; there's not much in there, just a purse and some other bits, he can't undo the zip and someone was downstairs with him. He found an old Kinder Bar and was saying 'ooh ooh'. He gave Lazy the bar and was saying 'ah'. She didn't give him it because it's probably been in her bag since Christmas so she gave him a biscuit instead. Now he's making a massive mess. Isla is desperate to be on camera.:rolleyes:

Lazy is taking the day off the Baby and Me and Ifam stores today. She's grateful for everyone who's done orders and kept her busy. Lazy is trying to get orders out as soon as they come in because they sometimes get 50-60 orders per day and they soon pile up.:rolleyes:

Creepy asked lazy what she wants to achieve today. She's decided to sort out Jace's room because it's become a dumping room. Jace needs to be in his own room now because he's way past it. The girls went in their rooms at 3/4 months old and Lazy feels ready for him to go in his room. She thinks it's because he's breastfed. Therefore they're sorting the room out today.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has come into the kitchen. She's taking a break from history. She has to write a fact file on a World War II soldier. Lazy tells her to do half today and half tomorrow. If not she can sort Jace's bedroom. Isabelle is fine with that because she loves organising. Lazy is going to make a start on the bedroom.:rolleyes:

Prinny is running around the garden. The girls go out to play with her.

Jace has been stood at the front door for ten minutes waiting for Lazy to get things ready so they can go and play. Jace watches the bin men.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they went outside to watch the dustbin men She knows some of us don't know the difference between a highway and a private cul-de-sac so rest assured that Jace was not on a highway running down the middle of the road She know some of us will be like 'I can't believe she let him run down the highway'. Did you have a swig of the wine when you got in Lazy? You can't resist an unnecessary dig can you but you cry when you get 'hate. You definitely encourage a lot of it. Most other influencers ignore it. Jace is playing with his brush.:rolleyes:

Lazy is on a zoom chat right now and two girls show the ifam brownie they made Creepy says it's so cool. I bet he's eyeing up one of those girls. He's probably already asked for her Instagram so he can slide into her DMs later.:sick:

They've finished lunch and Jace is having a nap. Esme is please she has roblox on x-box. He and Isla are about to play a scary game called piggy.:rolleyes:

Lazy is about to show us Jace's room. She's making sure nothing has addresses on and she doesn't think there is. She's about to show the worst room in the house. She's taken out three suitcases. There's more suitcases, old toys, a cot that Jace has grown out of, the coffee table and rug, clothes, those stupid lamps that used to be under the telly and a rocking llama that they've bought Jace and they'll give it to him in the new house.:rolleyes:

Half an hour later Lazy has made some progress. Jace's cot is nearly empty and Esme says he can sleep in there soon. Lazy says he can have his nap in there tomorrow because he's already down for his nap now. Isla isn't bothered and is playing on her phone.:rolleyes:

Isabelle.. cackle cackle… has emptied the drawers and wardrobes and a bag full of clean washing. She offered to sort it for Lazy. Jace finally has a place to sleep but they will wash the sheets. They've been on since Lazy was pregnant for over a year and is probably dusty. They want it clean for him. Lazy took on the stupid task of sorting the wardrobes including the clothes that no longer fit him. It was in desperate need tor a clear out. Lazy hasn't been through his clothes for months. There wasn't enough space for clothes that fit him. She will do it later though because Jace is up from his nap now and it's almost evening mealtime. It's makes Lazy sad that there's a load of clothes and blankets he never got around to wearing.:rolleyes:

Jace has found some mini eggs in the bags. Lazy had to change his clothes because he made a mess after lunch. Lazy gives Jace an egg and tells him to say 'tah'. He says 'ah'. Jace takes a bit of eg out of his moth and throws it at Isla. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Cackle Cackle.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the kitchen in his ball pit. Esme just got out an outfit and she remembers Jace wearing it in Majorca. Lazy tells Esme to hold it up next to him and says 6-9 month sleepsuits look humungous in comparison to it.:rolleyes:

Jace is having some orange. He chews the juice out and spits out the solid pieces. Isla is doing an activity book.:rolleyes:

Jace and Isla are in the living room playing on the soft play and ball pit. Lazy says Jace's hair looks so yellow and Creepy shouts that he looks like Boris. Lazy tells him to stop saying that. They've finished dinner and creepy is cleaning the kitchen floor, bless him. Lazy's words, not mine. Jace is throwing balls out of the ball pit and Lazy says she feels like calling him Boris now. He has really been loving the ball pit the past couple of days. Footage of Jace in the ball pit.:rolleyes:

Creepy sings 'row row row your boat' to Jace. Jace says 'row row'. They've brought the llama down and Lazy is so excited to get it out.

They're ending the vlog here and Lazy is excited to finish Jace's bedroom tomorrow. She's excited to watch tv in bed because they haven't done that for a year. She just wants to get into bed, watch tv, chill out and fall asleep. Esme has been doing extra chores this week and has been given £15. She wanted bank money to buy more roblox things but Lazy isn't letting her. It's £4 for a flying potion. Esme and Isla gave them away within 24 hours.

End of vlog.

No footage of Creepy today.

I thought Jace's room was meant to be full of boxes packed for the house room. Absolutely nothing looks packed and they've just dumped random tit in there.
View attachment 130059View attachment 130060View attachment 130061

I just wanted to address something... I know I don't have to but I want to. We need to sort this once and for all... what does everyone think?
View attachment 130128View attachment 130129
Nope, absolutely no resemblance

View attachment 130111

View attachment 130116View attachment 130114View attachment 130112View attachment 130113
That room?! 😮 Why the f**k is all that stuff just dumped in his cot like that. Where does the poor boy sleep? He can’t surely still be in that bedside cot as he is way too old.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They need to sort Jace's room because its become a dumping ground and he needs to be in his own room? Thought they were moving VERY soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They need to sort Jace's room because its become a dumping ground and he needs to be in his own room? Thought they were moving VERY soon
How the hell has anyone been able to view the house and see that bedroom packed like like that, and thought...I'll take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First post on here as I’m been lurking for ages. Don’t watch the vlogs at all, came to Tattle after Alicegate (MOD) and never left!

I used to work in the design and print industry and had a Shutterstock licenses on a few occasions, so thought I’d check the licensing agreements again; (copied and pasted, so long!)

do we think she has a standard or enhanced license? 🧐

A STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:
  1. As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile "apps", software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-section I.a.i.4 below);
  2. Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
  3. As part of an "Out-of-Home" advertising campaign, including on billboards, street furniture, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
  4. Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
  5. For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)

• AN ENHANCED IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images (which rights are in addition to 1-5 above and exclusive to Enhanced Image Licenses):
      1. In any manner permitted under a Standard Image License, without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget;
      2. Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively "Merchandise"), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
      3. In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
      4. Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.

Reactions: 17
She has stayed in a relationship with a groomer, a weird weird boy child, a noddy hatted big titted knock kneed 1 trick skid mark of an arsewipe husband and we should be embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah is an abosolute idiot and cleary hasn't done proper research. Yes you can take images off shutterstock if you use them but in order to use them on her blankets she needs an additional licence. But you know... money, money, money.

What a goon he is! And the song for issy photo is not right either
Are they moving this week? it looks like he's in a white van

Reactions: 13
First post on here as I’m been lurking for ages. Don’t watch the vlogs at all, came to Tattle after Alicegate (MOD) and never left!

I used to work in the design and print industry and had a Shutterstock licenses on a few occasions, so thought I’d check the licensing agreements again; (copied and pasted, so long!)

do we think she has a standard or enhanced license? 🧐

A STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:
  1. As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile "apps", software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-section I.a.i.4 below);
  2. Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
  3. As part of an "Out-of-Home" advertising campaign, including on billboards, street furniture, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
  4. Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
  5. For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)

• AN ENHANCED IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images (which rights are in addition to 1-5 above and exclusive to Enhanced Image Licenses):
      1. In any manner permitted under a Standard Image License, without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget;
      2. Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively "Merchandise"), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
      3. In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
      4. Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
What's the betting she'll read this and then "address" it on insta by saying it's the second one.

Reactions: 7
Also that tic toc has 68.9 thou views loads likes loads comments, its (Cool not dweeb I fam) teenage Girls that laugh their tits off at him I’ve howled at the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Instagram carry on is extremely unprofessional. I honestly think she’s just made things worse because it absolutely confirms that her use of the word ‘designed’ was deliberately used to con people into thinking that she had in fact actually designed them. I’ve no issue with how she produces her stock, but I’ve a major issue with liars and those that charge exorbitant prices such as she charges for the notebooks etc. She’s the one that should be embarrassed charging those prices. The ifam will mature & drift away and as they aren’t gaining any new followers she really needs to concentrate on growing that business, but she’s going the wrong way about it.

Reactions: 29
I apologise if this has already been mentioned in one of the many threads of the Inghams but my god PLEASE if someone is sending them parcels, please please please send lazy a lip balm or a non matte lipstick because I’m not sure how much more I can take of those cracked dry lips with matte lipstick on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
would be interesting to see, because she’ll be in a lot of trouble if it’s the first one 🤔
Unfortunately there never seems to be any consequences for the Inghams. No matter which authority is contacted they are never investigated and therefore are never held accountable.
I would have thought that just by the fact her products haven’t been safety tested and she has never provided any safety certificates should have sent alarm bells ringing for trading standards, but even they don’t seem to give a f**k

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That room?! 😮 Why the f**k is all that stuff just dumped in his cot like that. Where does the poor boy sleep? He can’t surely still be in that bedside cot as he is way too old.
He’s in a travel cot in their room

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately there never seems to be any consequences for the Inghams. No matter which authority is contacted they are never investigated and therefore are never held accountable.
I would have thought that just by the fact her products haven’t been safety tested and she has never provided any safety certificates should have sent alarm bells ringing for trading standards, but even they don’t seem to give a f**k
Yes I agree, and I’ve been getting that impression 😡 and it’s really frustrating.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.