The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That room is like the inside of lazys mind. Overspending, hoarding, not dealing, out of control, unorganised dirty pit.

Jeez who throws manky suitcases in a babys cot. They must have opened the door and fecked things in from the landing for the last year. It's not like they work for a living😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it funny how Sarah says people sit on their arses all day trying to bring her down? It’s funny because I’m actually just writing my masters dissertation (it’s already been confirmed I’ve got a distinction grade overall) so actually Sarah you’d be surprised that some of us have definitely surpassed your achievements and will go on to do better than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah’s spending so much time ranting about her crappy blankets who the hell is home schooling the kids 🤷‍♀️ Chris is out playing on his big boy roller skates ! To think they even considered home schooling the girls just so they could vlog the girls whenever they wanted no other reason !! I’m homeschooling 2 at the moment and I don’t even get time to come onto tattle ! I’ve not watched any vlogs for ages but keep up with their Instacrap and there is certainly no time being spent helping the girls with their work.I sit with my children and help them through the work they get e-mailed !

Isn’t it funny how Sarah says people sit on their arses all day trying to bring her down? It’s funny because I’m actually just writing my masters dissertation (it’s already been confirmed I’ve got a distinction grade overall) so actually Sarah you’d be surprised that some of us have definitely surpassed your achievements and will go on to do better than you.
Has Sarah actually ever had a job ??

Reactions: 11
Sarah’s spending so much time ranting about her crappy blankets who the hell is home schooling the kids 🤷‍♀️ Chris is out playing on his big boy roller skates ! To think they even considered home schooling the girls just so they could vlog the girls whenever they wanted no other reason !! I’m homeschooling 2 at the moment and I don’t even get time to come onto tattle ! I’ve not watched any vlogs for ages but keep up with their Instacrap and there is certainly no time being spent helping the girls with their work.I sit with my children and help them through the work they get e-mailed !

I’m actually not sure but it doesn’t sound like it? She’s moaning about packing up some packages and leaving them outside her door, god forbid she had to do a 12 hour shift in retail or in the NHS etc. She would collapse from exhaustion.

Reactions: 24

Good question? The drug trails don’t count 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a different matter, I've just remembered that Uncle Dave and his girlfriend apparently run a dog walking business now. Can we club together and pay for them to walk poor Prinny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing with Jace going through Sarah’s bag is starting to really bug me.
What if she has medication in there? A lot of things, including perfumes and sprays are poisonous if swallowed...Jace wouldn’t know as he’s a baby!! Most people carry paracetamol, most don’t know how many they have in a pack left in their handbags...First question at A and E “how many has he swallowed?” “Errrr...I don’t know?”
Keep a closer eye on your baby Sarah, it’s really getting to me!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
why does she need so many new products? Can't she just stick with the ones she has or is she incapable of marketing products that aren't 'New'.

Reactions: 12
I’ve unfollowed Sarah on Instagram now. Just can’t deal with her sharing her screenshots. That’s our job 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched Dadvgirls on Instagram and they've raised over £23,000.for the NHS. They haven't quite reached a million viewers yet, so c,mon Lazy and Creepy ,isn't it time to up your game. Oh, hang on, I see a flying pig . Oops, my mistake, it's lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On a different matter, I've just remembered that Uncle Dave and his girlfriend apparently run a dog walking business now. Can we club together and pay for them to walk poor Prinny?
Chris says he walks prinny yet in one vlog he said he had never been to that part of the estate (when they were skating I think), so he’s clearly not walking her around the housing estate.
And then in another they hadn’t been outside of the estate since lockdown until that family walk along the canal. So where the hell is he walking her?! To the caravan and back doesn’t count

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am calling it. I have a feeling that q and a no 2 was done on same day as previous days vlog they just changed clothes, and they are trying to record vlog content to get ahead so they can stealthily get packed and moved without anyone "finding out". The confusion with what week day it was and chris skating footage sposed to be Monday but Bradford Lass was puzzled cos was filmed running on the Saturday?.Him in a van today too? Cleaning out the lazy's hoarder room... I mean Jace's room....Will be interesting to see next week.

• Wow
Didn't Sarah's pregnancy with Jace get a sneak peek by Prinny ripping open bin bags... Isn't she ripping open bin bags again?? Now Jason's going through handbags?? Are we getting an announcement???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see what the 'patterns artist's comes up with when Lazy collaborates with herself 😳

Exciting 🤣🤣🤣🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just wanted to add this to the very lot long list of things the Inghams get wrong.

The ending lyric to "Row your boat" is not: 🎶Life's a bit of dream🎶 Whatever that means 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought I misheard and creeps was just doing his Rasta voice to the max, but then he sang it again and I realised nah, as suspected, they're both just proper idiots 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Chris... I. Know you're not 100 years old but you do look older than Captain Tom... If you want to raise money for the NHS by walking Prinny then I will gladly donate 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.