The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was time to make a new thread, I’m sure this was the most popular thread title, congrats @BD10Massive! Unlucky for Sarah πŸ‘€

9EA36D2B-4B7E-4936-B151-1C467C4F9464.jpeg

PS: hi Steve πŸ‘‹πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Guys I’ve just made such a sarcastic YouTube video about Sarah’s goddamned blankets, I’m editing it now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Creepy not intimidated by the hate....but won’t walk around the estate or play out the front on his roller skates without at least one of the children with him ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched the Q & A and what the hell was that??? Chris's drunken mush thrust up to the camera gave me the heeby geebys and Sarah with her stupid buns and fake laugh made me cringe! That was no Q & A, that was having a go at their fans! The very people who allow them to have ten holidays a year and pay for the kids school fees. If Chris and Sarah are reading here, stay off the booze, look after your kids and dog and stop making a bloody fool of yourselves on YouTube! I don't understand them! They bring all the negativity on themselves. Educated my arse! Right oh!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Because social media is known to always tell the truth right? πŸ™„
No social media doesn't always tell the truth - bit like the Inghams who wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if it jumped up and bit their arses. The girl who slept with him shared screenshots of their messages and his mother admitted it happened. If you take the time to search Twitter you'll see the proof yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.