The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look. Seems she works at the same place Chris did.
Maybe another reason they don't travel from thier anymore.
I just had a look and thought that too. Could be another reason he lost his job?

Hmm what do we think of this
Sorry but they show Isabelle no respect with the camera focusing on her bum, the open mouthed thumb nails, barging into her room, sitting on her bed ect.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
LOL
Because Chris REALLY respects Sarah.

Respects her enough to cheat on her.

Not even going to start on how well he 'respects' his children. If he had any respect for them they wouldn't be doing what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Once again trying to Shame Isabelle bio father publicly. Wants respect from him but publicly tries to make out everything is his fault even though he isn't one flaunting her in bikinis at every opptunity. Probably thinks hes disrespectful for not wanting his daughter on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
An article in the Sunday papers reports that private school children are receiving an almost full timetable of education during lockdown. This is the case with my grandchildren. My nephew is a teacher in a private school and he is doing lessons and weekly one to ones online with his pupils. How are the Law unto Themselves getting away with their shambolic efforts?

Reactions: 15
Thats very true. Her step-mum on fb looks like shes family minded too
Looks so much more nicer than Sarah and even has pictures of Isabelle on her Facebook, just feel sorry for the little brother who in the world of Inghams doesn't exist and Sarah believes Jace is Isabelle only brother. Disgusting, must be bliss though not having to deal with Sarah anymore and once isabelle drives Sarah doesn't even have to know she's visiting him. I agree her bio dad's parents look really decent a world away from Sarah's own family and granny Jane. I think Sarah's very jealous of isabelles bio family and hates the fact she loses control when Isabelle is there.

Reactions: 22
I actually feel sorry for Isabelle too. I think she seems a sweet girl and I feel so sorry for her having to put up with the bullying she must get because of Chris. She is literally going to end up with issues in later life, I’m sure she already has them and it’s too late, all because they wanted to carry on this absolutely embarrassing joke of a ‘career’. I would never put money before my children’s health. I would have vlogged long enough pay off the mortgage they took and then stopped. Can’t understand why they would want this life. I feel bad for the children, and actually I do feel sorry for them ever so slightly the severe severe hate sometimes. Only because despite being messed up I do believe that some people deserve second chances, not Chris based on what his action was, but Sarah I guess. She used to be so relatable. and Despite the parents being the biggest idiots I’ve ever seen on YouTube, the dad being a creep, I genuinely would not be proud of myself to send them abuse. It’s the kids I feel for not them!
I totally agree with you. I don't hate them. Well to be honest I do hate Chris. He's a child grooming narcissistic bell end but I don't hate the others, especially the kids. I would never comment on Sarah's weight or call the kids anything horrible because I'm not about fat shaming or picking on children. I used to watch them years ago and okay, the Christmas and birthdays have always been over the top but they used to seem so relatable. (Not Chris, he's always given me the chills). Now Sarah makes me so bloody mad! The way she's exploiting her own children for financial gain, the stupid bloody blankets ripping vulnerable adults and children off, the attitude she has towards her fans, leaving her baby on the beach, staying with that dick head knowing what he did and I know this shouldn't piss me off the most but it does and that was the total disregard for anyone at all when everyone was stressed out over a global pandemic, like it meant nothing. That really turned me with Sarah. After that I thought, you're nothing but an idiot love and whatever is thrown at you, either take it on the chin and shut up or get the hell off the internet! She's all self self self and money money money. I've totally lost all respect for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
As if Sarah even thinks she is in a position to talk about hate. We are still here talking about them because they have the audacity to carry on making videos for teenagers after Chris groomed teenagers. And let’s be honest, if Jess had been a different more easily led teenager then statuary rape would have taken place that night. And I actually don’t doubt that it already has elsewhere and it just hasn’t come out yet. The reason I am personally still here Sarah is because Chris’s messages mirror the messages I received at that age from a man much older and I WAS an easily led teenager who has had to deal with the situations he put me in even to this day 12 years later.

They talk about how receiving hate makes them feel but at the same time encourage their ifam to go after people with opposing opinions and granny even gets them to troll Chris’s victims. I don’t understand how Sarah can’t see that everything she says contradicts everything she does. Whilst Chris continues replying to young girls, having any social media accounts to interact with young girls, and continues to be on YouTube, I will continue to talk about him and making people aware of him to support the young girls who had the confidence to speak up when at their age I didn’t. They deserve all the support in the world for their bravery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
An article in the Sunday papers reports that private school children are receiving an almost full timetable of education during lockdown. This is the case with my grandchildren. My nephew is a teacher in a private school and he is doing lessons and weekly one to ones online with his pupils. How are the Law unto Themselves getting away with their shambolic efforts?
My grandson is a pupil at a private boarding music school and he is doing lessons Online and one to see one every school day
I don’t think Esme and Isabelle will return to fee paying school in September.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Creepy, take your nose out of Despereux's arse - he thinks you're a buffoon, just like rich breeds does.

• Haha
Ps my ‘papers’ are online, not physical. Don’t have to say but feel I want to 😉

My grandson is a pupil at a private boarding music school and he is doing lessons Online and one to see one every school day
I don’t think Esme and Isabelle will return to fee paying school in September.
I doubt it too - suspect they won’t have any formal education ever again. God help them

Reactions: 8
Funny that she originally shared this 6 weeks before her disgusting Creepy of a husband and children’s father was outed with the allegations of trying to groom a 16 year old girl to go skinny dipping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread name suggestion:
The Ingham Family #102 Chris Ingham, blade legend of tiktok? More like a laughing stock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My daughter is yr7 in a state secondary school and she is working to her normal timetable being supplied with work for each lesson from her teachers and submitting it online so I fail to see how a private school is giving so little, given they have far more resources and parents paying for schooling have higher expectations of what should be provided. If they are still paying and the girls are getting no work they are more Foolish than I thought

Reactions: 16
I’d be more worried about why her bio father has seemingly stood by and done nothing to help Isabelle. How could any father allow his child to be mentally and emotionally abused is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.