The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Oi Chris, remember those times you’d nip down to the pool bar and get me a Fanta Lemon at 3 in morning. Used to take you ages because you’d always run into IFAM’
How many ifam would you meet at 3 am unless it was planned for other reasons certainly NOT for a Fanta perhaps a Fan-- you can imagine that

Reactions: 9
I’ll bring a photo booth so we can all pretend we’re in a hostage video like they were in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Literallllllllllly pissing myself at these party plans!! It’s going to be a very lot fun! You guyssss we’ve got sooooo much lindoreggciting stuff planned!! I’ve bought 97 packs of pasta and food dye for the tuff table- that will be soooooo pretty! You guys are sooooo welcome! And I’m sooooo looking forward to getting my weighted blanket from @Sammief1983 at such a bargainnnn price!
comment down below if you are as Very lot excited as me? Just to let you know I’m bringing my mum! She will befriending you all soon- she would LOVE to know when your birthdays are!
also, does anyone know of a good boyband we could hire??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh tit we forgot to invite Dave!!!!! He can bring his hugely successful band.... My Forever and we can all wet ourselves with excitement at him performing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is there a lake nearby...??? If there is, I’ll bring an inflatable water slide and the GoPro
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm also going to bring some sand for us to leave our baby's on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oi.... Lay-z.....!!!
Didn’t you used to be a party planner... c’mon, don’t be shy... throw some ideas in ...!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll bring a lead so we can walk prinny. All of us to show them how it's done. Oh yeah and tit bags. Essential for walking a dog. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can lazy bring the chocolate fountain, that would be her contribution for sweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we make sure all cutlery, straws etc are biodegradable please because the last thing we want to do is upset iddy bratty biddy. Hell hath no fury like Isla Ingham not being listened to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.