The Ingham Family #101 Chris Ingham cheated on you in the Ibis Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on here lives on there estate - do they have an estate Facebook page that all the neighbours exchange gossip? I read above that the neighbours love to watch chris skate and do his tricks
Sent you a PM

Reactions: 3
Always amazed at Chris's style choices. Not only wearing a beanie indoors as ever, despite turning the heating on and causing clear sweat and grease all over his face due to the product he uses in his hair, he also decides to wear an ill-fitting and bright red tracksuit top, which are only really meant for exercise rather than loungewear, and then zipped RIGHT up to the top so that his neck fat gets caught.

And of course the traditional moment where he catches himself in the viewfinder and can't quite believe how attractive he is, and so his eyebrow automatically changes shape and the tongue comes out. Got to look sexy for the Ifam, right Creepy?

Photo 13-05-2020, 20 46 40.jpg
Photo 13-05-2020, 20 47 35.jpg

Photo 13-05-2020, 20 51 28.jpg
Photo 13-05-2020, 20 51 41.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Their lives are so depressing. Bacon and cheese pastries for dinner 🤢 arguing with strangers on the Internet, not being able to trust your husband, pretending your baby fits in clothes that are 3 sizes too small (that one is plain weird).
Everything they do makes me feel miserable and then I remember it isn’t my life Hahahah and then I just cringe for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You know what I honestly feel for those people who have sat and designed those graphics because a lot of them are genuinely nice. They look better digitally than they do printed on her tacky blankets. The amount of time they spent on those and they probably get nothing or absolute pence (for it being a stock photo) in return. I absolutely hate how greedy she is. I know my video is controversial but I honestly wanted to reach more people who might even watch the minghams. I know it’s difficult to get through to them but if it even stops one sale that’s good enough to me.

On another note... did anyone spot the empty crate of dark fruits in the background 😂
Careful youll have Pc Chris from the Gmail police station, in toyland sending you a letter , Think of the poor poor beanie that type of thing followed by the aggressive rasta Mouse voice foo, sup man , sorry dont know what happened there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought all the neighbours came out to watch and cheer as he brightened their day with his skills. Or was sarah lying again

also if he’s put you in the vlog without permission is that allowed?
Have you ever seen the neighbours out cheering !?
If it wasnt in the vlog it didn't happen 😜
You cant tell it's me! Thank god as I was a sweaty mess !

Reactions: 13
Always amazed at Chris's style choices. Not only wearing a beanie indoors as ever, despite turning the heating on and causing clear sweat and grease all over his face due to the product he uses in his hair, he also decides to wear an ill-fitting and bright red tracksuit top, which are only really meant for exercise rather than loungewear, and then zipped RIGHT up to the top so that his neck fat gets caught.

And of course the traditional moment where he catches himself in the viewfinder and can't quite believe how attractive he is, and so his eyebrow automatically changes shape and the tongue comes out. Got to look sexy for the Ifam, right Creepy?

View attachment 129612View attachment 129613
View attachment 129614View attachment 129615
Dont know whether you are old enough to remember but his beanie in your avatar is like Bods Auntie !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oops so Mrs Bespoke blankets could be in a pile of trouble, she aint no designer foo,but dont worry shes got Mr T behind her , you aint getting my sarah in no trouble foo, they will be desparately printing off letters from the best lawyers in the land. watch out for the truth about my Chinese tat vlog coming soon, it will be her sat in a car saying Am I a conman No Hell No

• Haha
Reactions: 21
QUOTE="Whotsup, post: 1346514, member: 35267"]
Who on here lives on there estate - do they have an estate Facebook page that all the neighbours exchange gossip? I read above that the neighbours love to watch chris skate and do his tricks
[/QUOTE] me
Me ! Yes there is one .
No I'm not a member very clicky group.

Reactions: 9
You know what I honestly feel for those people who have sat and designed those graphics because a lot of them are genuinely nice. They look better digitally than they do printed on her tacky blankets. The amount of time they spent on those and they probably get nothing or absolute pence (for it being a stock photo) in return. I absolutely hate how greedy she is. I know my video is controversial but I honestly wanted to reach more people who might even watch the minghams. I know it’s difficult to get through to them but if it even stops one sale that’s good enough to me.

On another note... did anyone spot the empty crate of dark fruits in the background 😂
Anyone got access to a journalist like for Jace on the beach and the non situation? Seems there is enough information about her blanket plagiarism and fake weighted specialty blankets to run another story .

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Sarah. ‘My family have worked for such drug companies’ Really, Sarah? For the likes of J&J, GSK, Mylan, Ferring? You need a degree in life sciences just to get an interview for even the ground level roles there - so no offence hun, but I think the duck not.

Coming from someone who has actually worked in Pharma for the past 6 years 😚
But her family work likely for the likes of Seacroft, Endz..most likely reps for some of the more niche pharmaceuticals like weed, MDMA, Xanax presses. Obviously this trumps your university degree and years in the field... sorry if this has already been highlighted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So a little mix on Instagram has captioned her photo a “thirst trap pic“ (open mouthed) I typed it in google and there you go didn’t realise it had a name, let’s not forget it’s his teenage step daughter either shall we, absolute wrong in!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does he always look so slimy and sweaty 🥴

He’s got the literal face of a rat
132E92C9-65D5-4C49-AAF1-42B3A8209619.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait so the $700 includes the zoom calls? So the vlog has only earned $250? Or am I misunderstanding
It’s
Careful youll have Pc Chris from the Gmail police station, in toyland sending you a letter , Think of the poor poor beanie that type of thing followed by the aggressive rasta Mouse voice foo, sup man , sorry dont know what happened there :LOL:
Do you think it’ll be some twit in a google earth filming vehicle that shows up for the arrest or a stripper dressed up as a cop? I’ve often wondered which would arrive 😂.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 129612View attachment 129613
View attachment 129614View attachment 129615
Don't forget his ginger eyebrows along with his jet black greasy barcode fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At around 7:10 in the vlog, Esme is feeding Jace in his high chair, but Esme is just eating the yogurt herself instead of feeding Jace it 😂 😂 .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a feeling it will be removed by the very strangely aggressive "founder and owner" of the page ! So as not to offend their lord and master.... 🤦i mean ... She's very bossy and ranty 🤷
You were right!!! The post is stil up but the comment is gone. The owner probably got ordered to delete it.🙄
Sarah has seen it for sure because she has commented an another post.
How can ifam not see that Inghams don't care about them at all? I mean the comment about giving back was not mean at all, ifam had read it so Inghams can't say it was a hate comment, how can they justify deleting it?

How selfish they are is clear as a day but it frustrates me that such vile human beings continue to do well while most of their 'fans' are struggling.

and Creepy, we don't know you from your vlogs but we do know what kind of people you are by the way you behave and manipulate on social media.😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.