The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
waynesmith3908
16 hours ago (edited)
Was your Aunt and Uncle antique dealers when they used to work? How did they get so well off ? I know Amury converted the barn in England into a home and then they sold it about a year ago. But they must of had some great jobs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@isabellejarvis7805
14 hours ago
No
---
@lafranglaise3399
17 hours ago
I can't believe Philip has managed to purchase the whole Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette service. What a find ! Can't wait to see a table setting (with the yellow charger plates ?). Chantal's & Stephen's maison de maitre looks divine, a fitting backdrop for their beautiful belongings & I can't wait to see the final reveal. Do they have a garden ? (sorry being noisy !)

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@isabellejarvis7805
14 hours ago
Yes they do

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie tag teams Mummy,

@mireille4751
12 hours ago
The lovely garden with the pool is shown in a previous video
---
@marlification
20 hours ago
Did Tatinette and Isabel grow up in the south? Is that why she has chosen to move there and not somewhere closer to Lalande?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
20 hours ago
Yes
---
@JW-kh9bm
20 hours ago
Ah-hah. Philip DOES own other types of pants that aren't jeans.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
20 hours ago
See him at Steven and Sarah's wedding.
---
pmm3112
20 hours ago
Too many statues in one place!! The 2 bronzes on the table are too much . You need to break up all the sculptures so you can focus on the busts and the sculptures in the floor.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It as all a scripted storyline in the video.
@carolinegooder7091
20 hours ago
The soldiers are moving upstairs said Stephanie, and other arrangements will be tried soon
---
Kitty_cat2001
22 hours ago
I love how your doggie sits between you guys! I’m not sure where the new dinner set is going to fit in the chateau-it is lovely though.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
They are building a China Room soon
---
@Engelhafen
22 hours ago
So much for downsizing

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Dump Account.
@Sparrowdean
17 hours ago
When did they say that they were downsizing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Michael did.. Dana hasn't been around in a long time.. Amaury and Nattie have distanced themselves.. anyone who ever worked for her has disappeared.,.
Speaking of Michael- has he reappeared with posts of watercolors? I haven’t seen anything from him in a while- maybe I’ll catch up someday.

Reactions: 19
THIS COMMENT TICKED OFF STEPHANIE, SHE COMMENTED UNDER 3 DUMP ACCOUNTS.
@kirstaknight9691
22 hours ago
So I don't mind watching you and Phillip shop and do your life with your dog and stuff but . Can you get back to the chateau renovation

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Stephanie pointed out this week when the heating system team was coming back and when the Grand Salon team was coming

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Dump account ANGRY RESPONSE.
@Sparrowdean
17 hours ago
This channel is not called Chateau Renovation Diaries. The annoying thing about people like you is that you're full of unrealistic expectations because you just don't listen.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie complimenting herself,
@mireille4751
12 hours ago
There are hundreds of renovation channels but there is only one Chateau Diaries with its variety, garden, food, travel, artistic and educational vibes. Thanks and Bravo Stephanie!

yolandaedsinger3718
22 hours ago
What happened with new volunteers?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sparrowdean
16 hours ago
I don't recall any announcements about new volunteers; what are you referring to?

Engelhafen
22 hours ago
By the time you get there they’ll have, moved in everything

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Another van is on the way

catherinefromchristchurchn6508
1 day ago
When I move, I worry about setting up beds and kitchen functionality. Interesting choice to focus on decorating the landing, especially before more furniture arrives . . .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago (edited)
They are staying in the former house of the French Grandmother, so they can decorate as they want. The professional mover was moving in a wardrobe next, Stephanie said, so beds may have been moved first. Another van arrives next week

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think Brocunt and the Gay fiancé rushed back to do Chateau DIY. That is why they didn’t go antiquing with the others the day after the wedding.
Fanny often doesn't make sence, but it's illogical to drive 2.5 hours on Friday to the wedding (arrive late), film Saturday morning at the American's chateau and then drive 2.5 hours back north on Saturday. Only to backtrack and drive back down south on Monday (3.5 hours to Lyon to pick up mother of pearl cutlery + another 2 hours onto Avignon to pick up a scarf and then onto La Mirande Hotel).

I'm convinced that after the wedding they went from the wedding in Saint-Germain-des-Pres to Lyon and then continued south to Nimes and Beziers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
2 new comments from our own antiques Road trip video :

@Cantfi
17 hours ago
How can you afford to buy such an expensive car, if you can't afford the renovations needed for the château? Genuinely confused.

@margotwelland2459
21 hours ago
FYI: hope you don’t mind me saying but the strap that connects to Lancelot in his new car seat it meant to connect to a harness, not a collar in case of an accident, god forbid
emoji_u1f64f_1f3fb.png
due to the strain on the neck

ABEC3AFB-9AE8-47CE-9967-0F7CF48BA629.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh snap @Pno! Thank you for sharing- here's the screen capture:

View attachment 2997086

And this:

View attachment 2997087

Valid point. 🤔 It would be interesting to know how the Jarvises amassed their wealth (as well as Tatinette and TonTon) and property portfolios.
Reading the above is very upsetting. The treatment of people (in great need & vulnerable) in the facility the Jarvis family owned, is horrifying. Imagine what we don't know.

Isabelle & Stephanie are evil, plain & simple. Would love to read about a massive class action lawsuit filed & WON against Stephanie + Isabelle. How many thousands of people have been scammed & or hurt by this sick family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Stephanie or the dump crew screwed up and their response below as Caroline Gooder. Stephanie’s parents were in nursing homes, one after another. Stephanie and her mother bragged about the Cranford hall nursing home, then they claimed that Isabell retired in her mid-40s after the home was sold. IMHO, this wasn’t true. I believe they restored another large 7 to 8 bedroom home after they sold Cranford hall and only housed a small number of hand picked, private pay, wealthy patients. Isabell worked until she was around 62 years of age, they sold the Victorian home used as a private nursing home, and bought the small house in Framingham. It was shortly after that time or so, but Stephanie likely received a divorce settlement, and she and Baghead bought the dump, with her father, supplying the money to renovate and restore the dump. Remember Stephanie talking about helping to manage her parents nursing home in her mid to late 20s, many years after Cranford hall have been sold and supposedly Isabell had retired from nursing because of health problems? SMH, it is all intentional control by chaos, lies, and smoke and mirrors with the dump crew

Also, Stephanie didn’t live in an attic at Cransford. There was a third floor in the facility that the family may have lived in for a short period of time that was equipped with a kitchenette, bathrooms, and bedrooms. However, there was a person who had registered in this forum who spoke about the Jarvis family living in a new house built on or near the Cranford site.Did the Richmond then move in to the third-floor at Cransford? Who knows? It is alll smoke and mirrors from the Jarvis crew,

Hard to track the location of her home after they left Cransford Hall because they likely purchased the large new home under the name of a shell company. Evidently, the Jarvis family was famous for using a lot of different companies. Think about the Richmond family and how they incorporated their home in the UK . I wouldn’t be surprised if their new home in the south of France is also under the name of a company. Didn’t the puffs do the same thing with their home they purchased in France?

carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago (edited)
They restored two victorian houses with Stephanie's parents while working other jobs. Stephanie's mother was a psychology department head nurse, and they ran nursing homes, one after another. Stephanie and her cousins grew up together. Stephanie lived in the attics with the large family and dreamed of her own Chateau. When Amaury was a teenager, his parents started to restore the barn property. They sold that property to buy this house. Stephanie's aunt repairs sofas, for example, as does Stephanie and Philip. You are confused by people who have worked hard their whole lives and mend things
---

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ntn
The same way any other crime family amasses it. Fraud, extortion, manipulation and good old fashioned thievery.
i think it was the ‘cocktail corner’ that Fanny let slipped the cabinet was from a dear ‘friend’ at the nursing home. Am sure lots of treasures made their way to the Jarvis and Richmond pockets.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Look at old posts by Clara about granny farming by the Jarvis crew:
big money from nursing homes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ntn

i think it was the ‘cocktail corner’ that Fanny let slipped the cabinet was from a dear ‘friend’ at the nursing home. Am sure lots of treasures made their way to the Jarvis and Richmond pockets.
I suspect you’re right. It’s a well known tactic of those operators to try. Just check out the story of Huguette Clark and her hundreds of millions of dollars. Her doctors and caregivers did everything they could to separate her from that money. Even the museums were after a cut of the art collection. The family fought back, even though they weren’t legally entitled to any of it. The books are the Phantom of Fifth Avenue or Empty Mansions if you’re interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Stephanie's mother was a psychology department head nurse, and
Mummy 🦇 must have been crap at it ..... her daughter is Nuts and she cannot seem to fix that! :rolleyes:I
I don't believe it anyway for she would have to do special training for that and I cannot see old Mummy 🦇 going back to training.

In the last years of my Mother's life I saw some awful nurses that came into and out of her house for "care" .

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Mummy 🦇 must have been crap at it ..... her daughter is Nuts and she cannot seem to fix that! :rolleyes:I
I don't believe it anyway for she would have to do special training for that and I cannot see old Mummy 🦇 going back to training.

In the last years of my Mother's life I saw some awful nurses that came into and out of her house for "care" .
I can say as a nurse there are good and bad people like anywhere. I spent 39 years caring for the elderly, was not easy. People can be nasty, aggressive and rude. Hit, bite ,punch and kick... it is hard to be kind, compassionate and caring. But everyone deserves respect. I pray for care givers everywhere to keep calm and try to understand what others are going through

• Heart
Reactions: 40
From the Egyptologists vlog…….
Fanny looks like a pile of cushions .
The hair system was challenged!

Ratso was crying endlessly throughout the do. Is the poor dog anxious, stressed , in pain?
Like I said she's ungainly, no sense of deportment.

As my lovely mum would have said, 'she looks like a sack of tit tied up in the middle '.

The pair of them are socially inept.

I noticed there was zero interaction or mention of those two. Then again no reason to, not their day. They were really quite noticeably absent.

I think Ratso is quite highly strung, that setting with all of those people would have been too much for him. Perhaps that's why Philipe took him away as he could see he was stressed. The gruesome twosome couldn’t have cared less.
---
Wow, very telling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.