The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from comments as to why on earth would Stephanie collect and keep partially used perfume bottles. This is a small sample from a large collection of perfume bottles at an upcoming Leskie's auction in Melbourne. Perfume bottles are collectable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Enlightening. Thanks for posting. Confirms what we thought doesn’t it. Especially about Mummy. She’s nasty. The lowest of the low is stealing from vulnerable people. I hope karma bites her on her arse some day very soon.
I wonder how often maman 🦇 went through the guest bedrooms at lielande and took her pick of the guests' things? After all, there are no locks on the bedroom doors! The apple never falls far from the tree so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Despicable fanny (and Thrush) did the same.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Since August, 2021, in no particular order and not definitive:

The nuclear bunker, aka boiler room
Internal shutters (at least 2 windows) in the Tack Room apartment
Panelling, inc jib door, in the Marquis apartment
Putting up the ghastly, not-antique Temple of Love gazebo in the kitchen garden
Stripping the grand salon to bare walls and starting to fit frames and insulation before Catastrophic News that the ceiling could fall in
trench-digging in the courtyard for the boxing ring fairy lights
New countertop in the kitchen - a masterpiece
Let's not forget porking the staff whilst the cat's away..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Pekey you have just summed up my current situation. My mum although in need of constant care refuses to leave her house and will not engage with the carers. Refusing her medication, her meals etc etc. She is extremely aggressive and nasty, particularly to me. Fire brigade havI e been twice in the last few months because she was putting food in the microwave for too long and it was catching on fire, police around because of insane phone calls, it just goes on and on. But I’ve been advised by the community psychiatric nurse that all we can do is wait for the crisis to happen. Happy day
Oh Madame Pomp.......... I so feel your pain!!!!
There is nothing you can do . Its so frustrating and so tiring as you are in a Worry all the Time!!!
I said to the bloody Geriatric doctor that her house is wooden and so are all the other houses around her and she leaves the pots on the stove and they boil dry and he said "She has a right to burn her house down" :oops:
I said "what about the other people living next to her ??" and he ignored me!
I was so glad in one respect that she did not go through Covid for I know she would NEVER let the nurses in!!!
I had to ring her up and make sure she took this one medication at night and I just hated to do this as she was so nasty to me .
I guess you have tried to get her to stay with you?
We did and it lasted about 2 months .....she hated being in my home . One time told me I was doing "elder abuse"..... only because I asked if she wanted to sit in the back room instead of her bedroom ( she was always in there) and I got that !
If the wrong person heard that ..... can you imagine what trouble I could be in !
I am sending huge vibes to you ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Saw Pno posted immediately prior to me. Additional comment on Reddit from the original poster. Look what the Jarvis crew claimed they did with her mother’s furniture. The Jarvis crew always working the “ charity” angle. Ever wondered how Isabelle amassed crystal ice buckets full of jewelry? And why Stephanie has dozens of vintage rings ( which Snorty often borrows) ? Fanny did receive some rings from the gift grab.
View attachment 2997186View attachment 2997203
There is something about Despicable fanny's posture in this screen grab that, for me, absolutely screams volumes. The look of expectation, the poised grabby hand. That is a study of avarice. That screen grab completely sums up who Despicable fanny is 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Following on from comments as to why on earth would Stephanie collect and keep partially used perfume bottles. This is a small sample from a large collection of perfume bottles at an upcoming Leskie's auction in Melbourne. Perfume bottles are collectable.
Wonder if Fanny’s collection of perfume bottles was started off in the Nursing home 🤔 nothing would surprise me unfortunately 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I wonder how often maman 🦇 went through the guest bedrooms at lielande and took her pick of the guests' things? After all, there are no locks on the bedroom doors! The apple never falls far from the tree so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Despicable fanny (and Thrush) did the same.
C'est moi......... I can vividly remember Mummy's 🦇 claws coming out and grabbing the best "gifties" that were sent in the old Gift Grab Show ...... expensive brand hand cream etc out her old claw would come and grab it and put it under her bum. Its Mine!!!
I have always hated her and I could see she was Not a nice person. All an Act !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's why Fanny feels so entitled to everything, you can just imagine as a young child her being given things by Maman with her saying 'look what the nice lady left you.'

Makes you wonder.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
C'est moi......... I can vividly remember Mummy's 🦇 claws coming out and grabbing the best "gifties" that were sent in the old Gift Grab Show ...... expensive brand hand cream etc out her old claw would come and grab it and put it under her bum. Its Mine!!!
I have always hated her and I could see she was Not a nice person. All an Act !!!
I always wondered if the others got to keep the gifts, Nasti clearly did but the other got very nice jewellery and other expensive items too and I wonder wheter they got taken back by mememe after the camera stopped rolling

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another comment from the original poster olivia
Screenshot_20240616_112704_Chrome.jpg

Mom
beadle04011
•9 hr. ago
So Stephanie is squeezing her patreon subs like her parents squeezed the elderly. She's a grifter. Stop watching her. No views = no revenue from youtube. I blame covid for the likes of Stephanie Javis.

olivia61carter
OP•1 hr. ago

Oh, I never really watched, apart from the few clips my friend (who used to be a massive fan) showed me, just to see if I recognised any of them. I won't be going down that rabbit hole again though: I've seen more than enough to know what it's all about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I expect Busy Izzy is tearing her hair out over the first person revelations of elder abuse, malfeasance, criminal negligence and theft by receiving. She wants the world to see her as the Earth Mother figure that butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Now we have corroboration she’s the matriarch of a criminal syndicate across three families! Not that it’s surprising to any of us.
---
Isn’t Reddit the home of Yebo/Tranqui/Dragonsmirnoff?
You forgot Bébé d'été!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There is something about Despicable fanny's posture in this screen grab that, for me, absolutely screams volumes. The look of expectation, the poised grabby hand. That is a study of avarice. That screen grab completely sums up who Despicable fanny is 😡🤬
It would be good to have a gallery of photos of the real, awkward, nasty and sour Fanny on Wiki, including the one at the Selmar drumming; the one from the early days at the Chateau where she's looking glum and awkward at the kitchen table with Derek and co; the glum little Bo Peep, and some of the pathetic, miserable looks from others' vlogs.
Could someone clever, like Kiki, please compile it? I'm useless at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This portion of the first comment also applies 100% to Stephanie Jarvis. She lives and breathes this behavior on Patreon, and in her youtube videos. Stephanie trying to appear friendly, happy, and interested in others, while bleeding them dry, e.g., the weekly bed and breakfast guests, volunteers, gift grab viewers, etc.

”The Jarvisses are scum of the lowest sort. They would steal your teeth from your nightstand if they thought it would somehow be worth something to them. Always smiling and pretending to be friendly and lovingly interested in everybody, but behind your back they'd bleed you dry.”
---
@SB-kz7bq
1 hour ago (edited)
What was tatinette’s job? and her husband’s

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.