The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too fatty…
I don't think Sweeny Todd was all that bothered 😅. And, as history tells us, meat pies in victorian times were questionable! Just like the Bamboo Garden in Guildford! And shithole de liarsland. Maybe the guest-fans would eat anything to feel full up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Potty the little tit also looks like James Nesbitt just saying do you agree?
NO. And I just had to remind myself who James Nesbitt is. As I said before, I think he bares a striking resemblance to Jordan Prentice but without the talent. And a bit more height...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed, though I think that had more to do with the taste for power she developed. When her inside info ran out and she began the stale double speak she climbed on her high horse and caught an attitude. I’ve always felt that had a lot to do with new tattlers questioning everything about Clara. Suddenly she became “she who must not be questioned”.
I didn't question her, but I was really surprised at the hostile responses to those who did.. Then in the end when she was being cunty I did say something but at that point it seemed she'd either been hacked or had been fooling us all along.
---
That would make it even more ridiculous 75 euro for a saucer full of nothing and bring your own wine.......classic
They provide their own birthday cakes too, otherwise they get a firework in the worlds teeniest lemon meringue..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't realise we were putting in dibbs on @HalcyonOrganic 's leftovers! I'm going to need some support and succour in a few weeks after my knee op. I'd like to be noted for top row middle OR middle row left. Thank you kindly.
I was going to choose him originally, till I spotted sleepy guy... who frankly, I could climb like a tree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was going to choose him originally, till I spotted sleepy guy... who frankly, I could climb like a tree!
I don't think I'll be able to climb stairs for a few weeks after the op, let alone Mr Sleepy! I was thinking of something more... spiritual 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Probably because she always films on the same day of the week as she is only in the land of lies for the guest dinners. And he will always work the same days.

Will Nick the Tree Guy ever return? Even though he's a bit difficult to understand, I'd rather watch him than Davy dishwasher.
Never let on if you like anyone there, she gets rid of them if they become popular..
---
... maybe the staff decided that they no longer want to eat with Fanny and Phiphi?
Absolutely Amaury and Nutti decided that, but I can't imagine Grant wouldn't have joined in if he'd been included... Dan used to when he lived there..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I see I called it right.
Except for Stephanie and her family, there is literally no one related to that chateau that I dislike more than Brenda. NOBODY.
For me it was always Dan. I heartily disliked him the moment I laid eyes on him. He's a poor excuse for a man, with no redeeming features whatsoever. I have always felt that he was sly, even more so than Snorts, and that's saying something! However, I overcame my dislike of Dan by simply pretending he's dead. Dead, buried and forgotten. It works for me, and it works well. After hitting the "don't recommend channel" option on YouTube, he doesn't come into my orbit at all. It's lovely!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the hell tell her and why didn’t Stephanie respect her Patrons enough to release this information herself? Why does someone have to send private messages to idiot Brenda to ask questions about a patron account which she says she has nothing to do with?

“we have been told there will be a new video released to patrons on Wednesday, 19th June 24. Stephanie will give an update in relation to
the interrupted service experienced by patrons last week, If you have any further concerns that haven't been addressed in the video, please send a private message via the Patreon portal & I am sure someone will get back to you with further clarification.”
---

Yep, and he wants to keep the money flowing in, by any means possible. I think he is a petulant, disagreeable, lazy, entitled, bullying piece of crap.
Self preservation at everyone else's expense

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.