The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never said that, I just pointed out that you were not Ruth, but thanks for taking it in the worst way possible.
Not at all. You seem to think you know where I come from and felt the need to spread that “knowledge”. It doesn’t bother me much though.

I wonder what happened regards the lady who popped up in YouTube comments saying she thinks she worked with/for IJ? That’s what we’re waiting for, someone from back then to make an appearance and spill.
I forgot about him/her. That would be golden, if we’d be so lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Don't you just wish the internet had been invented a few years earlier ;) it would make searching for these things so much easier? It makes you realise how spoiled we are with google etc. Info at our fingertips - everything is recorded in detail these days in that sector. The key to all this is Gerry. Nobody would be able to paper over the huge cracks that would appear if he got peed off one day and decided to spill the beans. Maybe he should write a book....anyone know a good publisher?:devilish:
I did find a career reference for Gerry...in the public domain....sort of a LinkedIn type site, citing him as the manager of the home. Yep. I agree....he probably holds the key.....thing is he seems a bit like Dobie... blindly loyal and happy for any crumbs from “master” or in this case “princess” that come his way. Plus scared of IJ.

Reactions: 15
The Care Quality Commission are the body that regulate care homes in the UK. Not sure whether they would keep records of a home which had closed or changed owners so long ago though.
That commision started in 2008, so after they sold the place. On their website it says you can contact them for information from previous years.

It sickens me.
It sickens us all. But we can and are doing something about it: letting her know were on to her ever step of the way, gathering proof she puts out herself and building the narrative. The internet never forgets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her past is slowly coming back to haunt her. 👻
Yes, but I wish it would do it a little quicker. Here are the latest stats from Graph treon for SJ after one year on Patreon (a dip at the start of each month is usual, she will soon be back to the $26,000 she reached at the end of Feb):
graphtreon.JPG

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That commision started in 2008, so after they sold the place. On their website it says you can contact them for information from previous years.
If somebody from UK could do this.....There could be journal articles too about their granny farm.

View attachment 462757
These comments were swiftly deleted

I've noticed whenever the granny farm has been mentioned they never mention the name.
She mentioned Framlingham and in one article there was a photo of Cransford Hall. But she never gives dates and numbers.

Reactions: 6
Yes, Cransford Hall. I thought she mentioned being about 7 ? moving there but they then did it up and moved occupants in 1 by 1. My recollection of care regulations at the time was that you didn’t have to register it as an official “ residential home” until you had 3 occupants ...,but I may be mistaken on the threshold. If it was subsequently registered ras a residential home , I think LA inspected. Responsibility for both nursing and residential inspection then passed to HA. This then moved to CQC in 2008/2009.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not at all. You seem to think you know where I come from and felt the need to spread that “knowledge”. It doesn’t bother me much though.
Maybe people doubting you on here has made you read too much into some comments. I merely pointed out that you are not American (Ruth) and explained the reason for why I thought that, rather than just making an assumption.

I based it upon your use of language which would only be recognised by Dutch people, e.g. "x pretends to be integer but...". Integer has a completely different meaning in English than "having integrity". There are a few other examples, but anyone who speaks Dutch would see that, I am not claiming to be interested in where you live (I'm not). If it doesn't bother you, then why the snappy remark abuot me thinking I know it all?

I know some people can be accused of "having a go" at you on here but I do not recall ever doing that, so the benefit of the doubt would be appreciated, because it does bother me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Re Cransford inspections.
So is a Freedom of Information request to the Local Authority a possible route to go down?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re Cransford inspections.
So is a Freedom of Information request to the Local Authority a possible route to go down?
Either that or see if the records were transferred to CQC and archived I suppose.

Reactions: 2
OMG you are giving me ides now!!! That is it, the grass will captivate the audience!!!! Must go and ind grass of different shades of green so people don’t get bored :ROFLMAO: Tap can be difficult, will use a hose!!!
Then you could call your YT channel "50 shades of green":unsure:

Now I will go out into my private 50shades of green realm. The 🌞is shining, 🌾blooming, 👩‍🌾 (=me) working.

Reactions: 1
If it was sold c1982 that would fit with SJ being about 7. Then if the next owners were there from at least 1998, that narrows down the Jarvis years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it was sold c1982 that would fit with SJ being about 7. Then if the next owners were there from at least 1998, that narrows down the Jarvis years.
Red herrings will be at what point they registered....but it gives a good ball park idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also thinking about it - the building can't have been that run down if it was in use as a school boarding house prior to their buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also thinking about it - the building can't have been that run down if it was in use as a school boarding house prior to their buying it.
Agree. Those parents will have been paying through the nose and picky. Probably lacked toile though....

Those were the Boom years for private care provision funding. I expect they had a high % of private residents as well...and could charge what they liked. There was no minimum wage and labour provision in these places was classified as “unskilled” and therefore cheap. No legal requirements to have any actual nurses on site either for residential homes...so over heads quite low. Big margins to be made.

I find it extremely interesting that someone here mentioned they (SJ and FMs) deleted an enquiry from someone who thought she knew them from there. Bet she’s blocked as well. There was nothing malicious in her post to prompt deletion. Makes you wonder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe people doubting you on here has made you read too much into some comments. I merely pointed out that you are not American (Ruth) and explained the reason for why I thought that, rather than just making an assumption.

I based it upon your use of language which would only be recognised by Dutch people, e.g. "x pretends to be integer but...". Integer has a completely different meaning in English than "having integrity". There are a few other examples, but anyone who speaks Dutch would see that, I am not claiming to be interested in where you live (I'm not). If it doesn't bother you, then why the snappy remark abuot me thinking I know it all?

I know some people can be accused of "having a go" at you on here but I do not recall ever doing that, so the benefit of the doubt would be appreciated, because it does bother me.
It doesn't bother me because I'm interested in the actual information shared and not in identities of the ones that are sharing it. I am not doubting your best intentions at all, but by involving yourself in discussions about my identity and sharing your personal observations here, you provide ammunition to those flying monkeys that have a less kind agenda towards me, maybe thats the snappy part you noticed.
Ruth is not American, by the way, very British, but with a mother of Dutch heritage (Oops, :) )

Yes, Cransford Hall. I thought she mentioned being about 7 ? moving there but they then did it up and moved occupants in 1 by 1. My recollection of care regulations at the time was that you didn’t have to register it as an official “ residential home” until you had 3 occupants ...,but I may be mistaken on the threshold. If it was subsequently registered ras a residential home , I think LA inspected. Responsibility for both nursing and residential inspection then passed to HA. This then moved to CQC in 2008/2009.
Very useful information indeed, thank you. From Gerald Grady we know he moved there in 1983, SJ was born in 1975, so 7 or 8 at the time they moved in, seems to fit.

Cransford Hall in Framlingham used to be a boarding school, is that correct?
Yes, until 1982. The Jarvis family moved in after that, probably in 1983.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch that Alex W on the chats who said he was new to the vlogs and had so many questions about Stephanie? All the superfans surrounded him and tried to make him drink the Lalande Kool-Aid, telling him to go binge-watch! It was hilarious!
He's a good-looking bloke too, so it won't be long before the creeps of Lalande start harassing this poor dude.

View attachment 462318
View attachment 462304
View attachment 462311
View attachment 462305
View attachment 462321
View attachment 462306
View attachment 462307
View attachment 462308
View attachment 462310
View attachment 462344
Poor bloke, he will need a sick bucket soon.
The only person it pays to binge watch is Steph, as it builds up her tat base/attic/pantry/bonfire (probably why Selmar has so many of them)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From the article about granny farms we know the names who they probably sold it to...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.