The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Pno posted immediately prior to me. Additional comment on Reddit from the original poster. Look what the Jarvis crew claimed they did with her mother’s furniture. The Jarvis crew always working the “ charity” angle. Ever wondered how Isabelle amassed crystal ice buckets full of jewelry? And why Stephanie has dozens of vintage rings ( which Snorty often borrows) ? Fanny did receive some rings from the gift grab.
50A9B499-6476-4D10-8AFC-A41A66FF9039.png
6446F3F1-02D4-4082-BEAB-DD640F0134A6.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Like I said she's ungainly, no sense of deportment.

As my lovely mum would have said, 'she looks like a sack of tit tied up in the middle '.

The pair of them are socially inept.

I noticed there was zero interaction or mention of those two. Then again no reason to, not their day. They were really quite noticeably absent.

I think Ratso is quite highly strung, that setting with all of those people would have been too much for him. Perhaps that's why Philipe took him away as he could see he was stressed. The gruesome twosome couldn’t have cared less.
---

Wow, very telling.
A tiny edit:

“The pair of them are socially inept illiterate”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t see much point in painting window frames if they’re rotten to the core! Not to mention the state of the area surrounding each window.

Every single window in the crumbling farmhouse needs replacing and work done to areas adjacent to the frames. Rotten woodwork and damp everywhere. Replacement windows throughout once formed part of the Patreon rescue plan. Apart from a couple of new French windows in the mangrove dining hall, nada has happened. Decay just keeps on decaying.
If only they knew a master carpenter… Oh wait they do and he worked and lived on site for years and still nothing.
Does anyone have a list of the project good ole Cuz actually completed during his incarceration at LaLaLande?
Obviously moving and setting up a new master carpenter workshop several times (how many?) tops the list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If only they knew a master carpenter… Oh wait they do and he worked and lived on site for years and still nothing.
Does anyone have a list of the project good ole Cuz actually completed during his incarceration at LaLaLande?
Obviously moving and setting up a new master carpenter workshop several times (how many?) tops the list.
Since August, 2021, in no particular order and not definitive:

The nuclear bunker, aka boiler room
Internal shutters (at least 2 windows) in the Tack Room apartment
Panelling, inc jib door, in the Marquis apartment
Putting up the ghastly, not-antique Temple of Love gazebo in the kitchen garden
Stripping the grand salon to bare walls and starting to fit frames and insulation before Catastrophic News that the ceiling could fall in
trench-digging in the courtyard for the boxing ring fairy lights
New countertop in the kitchen - a masterpiece

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Was Stephanie’s mentos cocktail / engagement ring part of a granny farming stash and not a Snorty family heirloom or purchase?

Remember that Mummy also had boxes of jewelry in her apartment that Snorty once rummaged through in a video when he arranged furniture ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny often doesn't make sence, but it's illogical to drive 2.5 hours on Friday to the wedding (arrive late), film Saturday morning at the American's chateau and then drive 2.5 hours back north on Saturday. Only to backtrack and drive back down south on Monday (3.5 hours to Lyon to pick up mother of pearl cutlery + another 2 hours onto Avignon to pick up a scarf and then onto La Mirande Hotel).

I'm convinced that after the wedding they went from the wedding in Saint-Germain-des-Pres to Lyon and then continued south to Nimes and Beziers.
They are chasing content . . . there's stuff all happening at the dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have located the video. Episode 162 cocktail heaven. At around 22 minutes, Fanny tells mp that the cabinet was mrs. walkers cabinet and that mrs walker must be someone her mother knew because Isabelle remarked, “oh mrs walkers cabinet.” And Fanny then stated that “Isabelle said the words with a lot of love in her heart.

There was also a video (s)where Fanny was going thru the guest rooms and remarked where the piece of furniture or object in the room came from, one being identified as a former resident.

Link to post I made about the video cocktail corner and the table .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I can say as a nurse there are good and bad people like anywhere. I spent 39 years caring for the elderly, was not easy. People can be nasty, aggressive and rude. Hit, bite ,punch and kick... it is hard to be kind, compassionate and caring. But everyone deserves respect. I pray for care givers everywhere to keep calm and try to understand what others are going through
I really understand LittleMore Cottage........ my mother had dementia and her personality changed to aggressive , especially towards me who helped her all her life and we got on so well .
It was so difficult and she would not go into a nursing home so care ( when she was not in hospital and that was multiple times as she had very high BP and heart failure) had to come to her home as it was a hour drive to her home but I did it to make sure she was taking her medicine when the nurses were having a hard time.
There were great nurses like you said and sadly Mum had a bad doctor at the hospital that would not sign off on a nursing home . I argued with him so much as Mum had short term memory loss and at night she had "sundowning " and would call me on the phone in the hospital telling me off with the Police etc. - all the nurses knew this but that doctor stood firm.
I even lined up a nice place for Mum to go and stay and she sort of agreed but he cancelled it!
So we took Mum back to her home and the next day I got a call from the care nurse .... Mum was not opening the door to her and she must leave.
I drove over and used my spare key that my Mother did not know I had and she was dead on the floor.
That has been nearly 5 years and I still feel angry at times about that doctor and sad as Mum did not deserve this way to go.
It was very hard to deal with and I do know what care givers go through as I was doing this for years.
Everyone out there that are care givers I send you my love as its so , so hard at times. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The only thing 'dodgy' about the Princess are her morals.
---

Where's Curtis when we need him
---

She said Man cub had found a complete dinner service..(at such a good price) . how can it be complete if the number of serving dishes alter from 18 dinner plates, 8 soup plates, 12 dessert plates, 12 coffee cup and saucers? If there are 18 dinner plates, then presumably there should be 18 of everything else, allowing for the 1 dinner plate he already had, making 19. He's now going to go home and hopefully wash all the necessary items in order to serve dinner to the guests, which going by the past attendees should be approx 4 guests. The way she name drops Marie Antoinette, you would think she had actually eaten food from the same plates they purchased...It was only the design and who's to say MA acutally liked them? They won't make the food taste any better.
---

Did they serve her head on one of those precious expensive platters?
---

Maybe he has a plan?
Didn’t she only eat cake anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Philip is a big pusher on the spending. He loves to to dress…..tables.
Oh God as you said that I had the most hideous image of snorts sniffing, kissing licking every plate in some porcelain erotoca and finally rubbing his micro prick across each plate LOL

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ntn

i think it was the ‘cocktail corner’ that Fanny let slipped the cabinet was from a dear ‘friend’ at the nursing home. Am sure lots of treasures made their way to the Jarvis and Richmond pockets.
I wouldn’t doubt it for a minute. My parents both had stuff go missing……it’s a community culture of behaviour tthere….

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Could she be developing a controversial persona in hopes that the producers of "Below Deck" take notice and cast her?
I don't think she's that bright or clever enough to think that way. The way she lives her life if proof of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Curtis Ryan Woodside's vlog confirmed what we already knew.....
- Rude Fanny & Snorty were late for the wedding and missed the ceremony
- Fanny & Snorty bugged out on the day after the wedding (Saturday) and did not join the others for lunch & brocunting. Where did our love-birds go enroute to Lyon and their antiques road trip across the SOF?
- Sarah should have had her hair up for the wedding ceremony - looks so much better - why did she only put it up for the garden reception?

View attachment 2997012View attachment 2997014
This may help piece together Despicable fanny's erratic timeline. Ivoire, Hotel des Ventes in Nîmes are closed Saturday and Monday (and obviously Sunday).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ryan knows Stephen and Sara so well that this wedding was their first time at the Manor and Maker's chateau. :rolleyes: I believe it was also the first time Patsy and Stuart had visited. I am happy for Stephen and Sara but to me, their wedding was just another opportunity for vlog content creation. Vloggers filming other vloggers. The exception were Simon and Viv who are definitely their friends. If you remove the vloggers in attendance there would have been few guests. The whole thing lacked joy and conviviality.
---
Oh God as you said that I had the most hideous image of snorts sniffing, kissing licking every plate in some porcelain erotoca and finally rubbing his micro prick across each plate LOL
Anything's possible . . . a porcelain fetish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really understand LittleMore Cottage........ my mother had dementia and her personality changed to aggressive , especially towards me who helped her all her life and we got on so well .
It was so difficult and she would not go into a nursing home so care ( when she was not in hospital and that was multiple times as she had very high BP and heart failure) had to come to her home as it was a hour drive to her home but I did it to make sure she was taking her medicine when the nurses were having a hard time.
There were great nurses like you said and sadly Mum had a bad doctor at the hospital that would not sign off on a nursing home . I argued with him so much as Mum had short term memory loss and at night she had "sundowning " and would call me on the phone in the hospital telling me off with the Police etc. - all the nurses knew this but that doctor stood firm.
I even lined up a nice place for Mum to go and stay and she sort of agreed but he cancelled it!
So we took Mum back to her home and the next day I got a call from the care nurse .... Mum was not opening the door to her and she must leave.
I drove over and used my spare key that my Mother did not know I had and she was dead on the floor.
That has been nearly 5 years and I still feel angry at times about that doctor and sad as Mum did not deserve this way to go.
It was very hard to deal with and I do know what care givers go through as I was doing this for years.
Everyone out there that are care givers I send you my love as its so , so hard at times. ❤
Oh Pekey you have just summed up my current situation. My mum although in need of constant care refuses to leave her house and will not engage with the carers. Refusing her medication, her meals etc etc. She is extremely aggressive and nasty, particularly to me. Fire brigade have been twice in the last few months because she was putting food in the microwave for too long and it was catching on fire, police around because of insane phone calls, it just goes on and on. But I’ve been advised by the community psychiatric nurse that all we can do is wait for the crisis to happen. Happy days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I found the street Fanny and Snort parked on and there are 2 aution houses nearby. Im tyring to see if i can find the sale items ad
Oh snap @Pno! Thank you for sharing- here's the screen capture:

View attachment 2997086

And this:

View attachment 2997087

Valid point. 🤔 It would be interesting to know how the Jarvises amassed their wealth (as well as Tatinette and TonTon) and property portfolios.
that's digusting. stealing from the elderly residents who definitely couldn't stop them. When my Grandpa was in a care home in his final months he had a beautiful room, we could visit whenever we wanted ( and we did daily) and when he passed they left his stuff for us to pack up and nothing was missing *then again we didn't send anything remotely valuable*

I wonder if complaints were put in to CQC etc at the time, They are probably not digitised though
---
I’ve been waiting for years for one of the nursing home relatives to pop up! God I hope and pray Patreon finally shuts her down. I’ve lost hope on the French authorities.
another comment from the Op deffo suggests they were stealing
In the end my mother was so very uncomfortable there, we tried to find her a new home but she sadly passed away before we could relocate her. When my brother came to pick up her belongings some weeks later, he was told by the Jarvisses that most of her small furniture had already been given away to charity, claiming they had not enough storage space to keep things safe. My brother argued with them that it was not their place to give away other peoples belongings and after some back and forth all of a sudden he was told to wait and most of my mothers stuff suddenly reappeared. My brother was convinced they just took her possessions, including her jewellery, to their private residence, but he obviously had no proof for this. His experiences have always stuck with me. My mother wasn't very wealthy, compared to some of the other residents at that place at the time. If they took her stuff, surely they have done that with the others too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.