The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's PhiPhi that's getting tired of boosting Fannys ego 24/7 for over a year now, and she knows it, doesn't like it, and so she's preparing for it to look like she dumped him.
Sj lies so much, they may be already a non-couple and not announce it. Breaking up and remaining "friends" is SJ's favorite thing to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In the vlog Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and her boyfriend Philip lusted after €900 cushions. Patreons have already paid for €8000 pink Fortuny fabric. And there are bundles of expensive fabrics including gold coloured, plus endless trimmings all in the Narnia wardrobes. Why not say “this has motivated me to create cushions from all the fabrics I have…”
Instead we have SJ shamelessly displaying greed, (material) lust, gluttony and sloth. Keep going SJ I want to hit all 7 deadly sins on my bingo card.
What is even sadder than the facts she lusted after the €900 pillow, is that she is stupid enough to believe it is worth €900. Is it spun gold with the feathers of a 1000 baby geese inside? WTAF would anyone need such a pillow? If you’d like a comparable pillow, buy the materials and make one, probably for less. It’s just gross to want things like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh and I hope Philip the boyfriend of Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries did not pay too much for his books. Found one copy for about €30.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine that Vivienne and Isabella Brat relationship reminds Stephanie of her and her Dad, SPOILT on a pedestal, money, gifts, adoration thrown at her, the centre of her world and look how that turned out. I am so pleased that my parents brought me up well to do a hard days graft, at school, at work,in life and enjoy the rewards that come with that as a result.

Reactions: 21
For those of you who experience mixed feelings watching Chateau-verse videos while incrementing their YT view count, you can copy the URL and paste it on viewpure.com. You can watch the video without access to comments, likes, etc. without leaving any trace.

That information alone deserves a second viewing - Agent 007

Viewpure.Com

am indebted to you as Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped - won’t get one ☝ more view ranking …. From me ❤
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped was extremely condescending when they were embarking on the airport water taxi in Venice and she said to Dan in a very derogatory tone, ‘I can’t believe you’ve never been here before’. The arrogance!!!

Most people have never been to Venice. It’s often a once in a life-time trip and not an annual shopping spree. People save their hard-earned money to make that sort of trip. Fanny knows Dan & Analise have limited funds and are trying to make ends meet while raising two young children and living in a small, old, run-down farmhouse in the middle of bum-f**k no-where. Unlike Fanny real adults work for a living!

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande is so friggin disconnected from the real world. Fanny’s entire life has been financed by others and she wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face.

In Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande little imaginary, fairy tale, fantasy, Narnia existence she has no idea that most people don’t take 22 trips in a year, don’t own multiple properties, don’t have a closet full of designer clothes, don’t have a pantry filled with champagne and don’t regularly flit between countries like it was a daily commute.

Fanny’s arrogance really rubbed me the wrong way – Rant Over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm such a scrooge that even when I was a fan I didn't give them any money. Thought about sending a gift, but postage was so expensive. And I hate ads so have an ad blocker. Kind of feel happy about those life choices! :D(y)Don't worry I've made heaps of bad ones about other stuff.:oops::cry:
re. Expensive postage = A blessing in disguise.
Now you can buy that Ferrari you've always wanted and rub it in Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped and Philip Janssen's snout.

I've used ad blockers too for a few years now. On the very rare occassion when I watch TV and an ad comes on, its quite foreign & intrusive to me.
If only the remote control had a 'Skip Ad' button.

Reactions: 10
Oh and I hope Philip the boyfriend of Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries did not pay too much for his books. Found one copy for about €30.
Don't worry that was just for show on camera, he really bought on 2 Ladybird Books :- Peter and Jane Visit Venice and Nursery Rhymes, his little face showing his mummy what a good boy he was for spending his pocket money she had given him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think what you will, but the Richmonds seem to be the most enjoyable people of the entire Lalande-verse. Such a sharp contrast between them and the South African mummies...
Don't be fooled by there seemingly friendly appearance and remember who's sister she is. Those two are truly and equally mean spirited.

• Heart
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped was extremely condescending when they were embarking on the airport water taxi in Venice and she said to Dan in a very derogatory tone, ‘I can’t believe you’ve never been here before’. The arrogance!!!

Most people have never been to Venice. It’s often a once in a life-time trip and not an annual shopping spree. People save their hard-earned money to make that sort of trip. Fanny knows Dan & Analise have limited funds and are trying to make ends meet while raising two young children and living in a small, old, run-down farmhouse in the middle of bum-f**k no-where. Unlike Fanny real adults work for a living!

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande is so friggin disconnected from the real world. Fanny’s entire life has been financed by others and she wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face.

In Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande little imaginary, fairy tale, fantasy, Narnia existence she has no idea that most people don’t take 22 trips in a year, don’t own multiple properties, don’t have a closet full of designer clothes, don’t have a pantry filled with champagne and don’t regularly flit between countries like it was a daily commute.

Fanny’s arrogance really rubbed me the wrong way – Rant Over!
I agree with everything you say.
What I didn't understand was @Clara Burnett s post #1027:

That's my point. He only started coming to her HMN when an audience was established. Where was he when Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube and her mother were dead poor and had no money to eat anything but the left overs in the freezer?
So there has been a period in SJs life when she really had to starve ? How did it come to this ? Was this after the death of her father when the inheritance was not settled ?

Can you please elaborate, @Clara Burnett

Reactions: 3
@Clara Burnett, Tomaz has stated that the ladies of the chateau, owned by Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, were afraid of Selmar’s angry outbursts. Does Selmar have a bad temper?
I still wonder if Selmar's reputed temper is the result of his earlier accident? He often looks blank - is this as a result of an old head injury, struggling with a second language, perhaps not being particularly bright ( this could explain why he was so easily taken in by Titty-Anna). He certainly appeared to become the butt of jokes after IJ left the Chateau. He outlived his usefulness post-lockdown but struggled to recognise how he was being eased out. It was useful for them to let the viewers know that he was lazy and didn't surface until after noon (What's Fanny's excuse?) but perhaps he suffers from some degree of depression. In any case, he was initially a volunteer who only needed to work a few hours a day in return for his meals and a spot to park his camper and later as a part-time handyman.
He spoke in one of his rambling vlogs about losing his relationship and business after his accident - I wonder how much his personality was affected by the accident. The overall impression is of a rather slow-witted, lonely man who struggles to find his place with others and this must have made him easy prey for someone who set out to find her "mysterious stranger" years before.
I was never a Selmar fan but I sure that that much of what we saw played to Fanny's agenda. Poor man has gone from one manipulator to another.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Agreed. They are delightful. I just cringe when they gush over Fanny. And why is it that cuz is rarely in their footage? I've seen narcs come between families for more supply. I hope their eyes are wide open. I hope I'm wrong.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing delightful about them. Do I need to remind you that those two worked closely with the Jarvisses in their money-making granny farms? Seriously, acting nice and pretending to be classy will not erase the bad taste that leaves in ones mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sj lies so much, they may be already a non-couple and not announce it. Breaking up and remaining "friends" is SJ's favorite thing to do.
Philip Janssen has an expiry date and very soon Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped will be disposing him & his old dishes in the trash. With a wrinkle-free botox face, SJ will be on the legs of a new toy in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't. She lies.
I found it interesting (and depressing) to see their group was all split up into at least 4 different hotels. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande and her toy boy were of course at the Bauer (and upgrade my as*). Thankfully, no one else in the group was stupid enough to pay to stay at the Bauer or maybe they just didn't want to be that close to Fanny & Snorty.

It appears they all only came together for the private Masquerade Ball.

Tante Chantal, Oncle Steve (and likely Amuary & Tatti were at 1 hotel), Ollie was at another hotel, and the downstairs servants ((Dan, Davy, and likely Sabine & Kat) shuffled off to another hotel in the backwaters of Venice. Where were Dana & Curtis? Chateau Love were in a 2 bed apartment. Who cares where Shrek & Sarah were (I'm sure Fanny didn't care). Venice is awkward to get around, but it appeared that the hotels weren't even that close to each other (Ollie was a 20 mins walk away). Hotel rooms are scarce & the prices inflated during Carnival, but it still seems like a very odd arrangement.

So there has been a period in SJs life when she really had to starve ? How did it come to this ? Was this after the death of her father when the inheritance was not settled ?
Of course there wasn't. I was just sarcastically making a point that when it was only the two woman at her HMN he did not visit. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube's brother from another mother only started to appear when the camera's started rolling and the money started flowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't be fooled by there seemingly friendly appearance and remember who's sister she is. Those two are truly and equally mean spirited.
The uncle is acting odd to now, really giving off strange vibes, almost like he's flirti9ng with Fanny and Snorts.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.