The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, it's way more than public relations. It's shameless, tone deaf, self glorification of the woman who doesn't even have enough money to buy herself a home but needs friends and family to help her out. During a world in crisis, where pandemic and war is still wreaking havoc.

Yeah, Fanny doesn't wear virtue signaling well at all.

Reactions: 15
I am a kiwi, proud of it and my generation say it like it is. Been on this site since around mid September 2021. WE can talk amongst ourselves, we can bleat about it but I am on a mission. Instead of moaning about it I am going to tell them about even using my real name. So I will not abuse or swear but state a known fact and ask a relevant question. I will dislike where it is appropiate. Yes they can read it here but put it on their site so the fans and followers can see. They may hate me and attack so be it, but if I manage to get just one patron to cancel or three or four to unsubscribe I have been successful. Hope I have your support if not sweet as.
I do wish you luck and you obviously have my full support. It will not be as easy as you describe it though, because she will block you from the channel instantly. You will think everybody will read your comment because you still can when you are logged in, but in reality you are the only one.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ll bet Gwen is the 394 patrons.
Of course she is otherwise he would be homeless.
Do any of the Pethericks have a "real" job?
Before I discovered that Gwen is an heiress. In pure innocence, I asked Billy how he makes a living (didn't actually ask to see his tax return of course), but just the fuel bills alone must amount to £000s pa and his YT revenue couldn't possibly cover that. Plus, he is always buying expensive vehicles/gadgets/equipment - not to mention the newly acquired covent! Funnily enough, never received a response

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And why were MP and NL and OS directors in the past….
Because they all lived there and owned a (shared) flat in the same building at some point.

I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.
Enjoy reading our threads. It has all the information you are curious about. Welcome!

Reactions: 14
:mad:
Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.
It's really a cult. My idol touched this ! They could sell relics (locks of hair from Stephanie Jarvis, beard stubbles from Philip Janssen, perhaps collect cut finger- and toenails too :sick:)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

it was incorporated in 2000 and SJ was appointed in 2008…🤔
Buried in the Tattle archives there's info about this. Management company for the freehold of the London property housing SJ's flat...can't remember the correct way to describe, but broadly speaking it's not usual for a house turned into flats to have a management co comprising owners of individual flats, for things like maintenance of "common parts".

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised PJ hasn't deleted this exchange yet. He must be really pleased with himself and his oh-so-clever replies.

View attachment 1095017
Philip Janssen
6 hours ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.

View attachment 1095018
Catherine H
2 hours ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen They send gifts Phillip because you open them in the vlog. The more elaborate and expensive the gifts the more of a reaction they get and it just goes on and on. When I saw a fan asking for people to contribute towards purchasing an expensive set of china because she couldn’t afford it on her own, that is when I saw just out of hand this was. None of you need these gifts and yet you encourage people to keep sending them. The postage costs alone would benefit a charity. This is the only Chateau channel that does this. If other owners receive gifts, they send a personal thank you note off camera. This has become a circus of excess. If you can’t think of any other way to give to charity other than accepting hundreds of gifts each month, then there is something very wrong with all of you.

View attachment 1095019
Philip Janssen
2 hours ago
@Catherine H People were sending gifts long before this channel was started - it is the reason why the channel was started, and this way we make sure the kindness gets passed on to charities. A personal thank you note would not raise money for charity. Steph has never asked and will never ask people to send gifts. When Steph heard about the woman trying to raise money for a silver service, she messaged her, thanked her for her kind idea and said it was too much.

View attachment 1095020
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
JMK Amazed at how some ppl get offended by other people's luck. Stephanie has HER life, which she worked hard and made the right choices, years ago, to accomplish the life she has now. Don't be jealous of people who can afford gifts, because giving makes them happy. And don't be jealous of those who receive gifts, because they bring out joy to thousands of people online. Let each person decide what to do with their money. I doubt you'd like ppl meddling in your personal finances.

View attachment 1095021
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen Philip, continue what you do! Don't pay attention to ppl who just feel like shaming you guys, just because they're jealous. You, Stephanie and everyone at LaLande does a wonderful job! That is why you're all so popular! Continue, don't stop!

View attachment 1095022
Lu Casting
2 hours ago
@Catherine H You cannot get one example from someone clearly disturbed, and make it the rule. That person is an exception, and probably was trying to just deceive ppl in order to score some easy cash. Also noone is forcing you to 1) Watch the vlog 2) Donate anything So, chill...

View attachment 1095023
Catherine H
2 hours ago
@Philip Janssen You are obviously missing the point Phillip. All Stephanie needs to do is ask people not to send gifts and to donate to a charity instead. The gifts may not completely stop, but they would drastically decrease in number.and excess. When there are so many gifts it takes months for people to see their gifts opened, it’s completely out of hand.

View attachment 1095024
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
@Catherine H Stop telling ppl what to do with their life! When was the last time you donated $24,000 to a charity? Take care of your own life, noone is forcing you to watch this OR give anything. Chill..

View attachment 1095025
Catherine H
1 hour ago
@Lu Casting Stating that someone is “jealous” because they disagree with how something is being handled is ludicrous and quite frankly, shows the limitation of your own intellect. More and more viewers are getting turned off with this vlog, not out of “jealousy” as you in your limited capacity stated, but rather the vulgarity of it. I will thankfully unsubscribe like so many others and leave the gushing and worshiping up to those that actually think giving expensive gifts equals charity.
So Caroline is gone

Now it’s lu

Who’s as ingorant - morally wrong 😑 and a liar 🤥 -… who just jumped on to insult any other message
……Hi Stephanie …. Snuggle down in that manky bed 🛌 ( you haven’t changed the duvet cover in 3 months - with that sweaty sperm beside you !!! )

Every time your personality shines thru- when your replying to hide your con artist ways

Stephanie Jarvis -Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, recruiter and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941), supervisor of illegally employed volunteers, mother of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That orphanage vlog....omg my blood boils..:devilish:.how is it possible her followers dont see through her scam and lies...:eek: there must be a lott of people with menthal problems who think their welbeing is connected with a few vlogs a chartatan chatelaine from Lalalande..brings out on YT..:oops: very sad really..and they defend her also...
I am not giving away my identity by revealing I have personally voiced my concern about the ongoing grifting on her gift channel to Stephanie Jarvis, because I'm certainly not alone in this. Many have spoken about it to her, in good faith, with no voices raised, asking her kindly to end this insanity because it not only reflects bad on her but could eventually get very dangerous. Every time someone speaks to her about it though, she tosses all concern aside by warbling the same excuse: "But people WANT to send me gifts!"

At this point, both Stephanie and Phillip are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. They will go down at some point.

I don’t understand where the Jarvis family came up with their wealth. Her father came from a modest background. They way mini apron talked about her upbringing, it didn’t seem like she was indulged in her youth. The Jarvis family purchased a large estate home and turned it into a private nursing home for Alzheimer patients.

This is all 100% speculation but I was trying to figure out how Isabelle and Don Jarvis could come up with enough money to own and sell a couple of nursing homes, have enough money to retire at 50(ish) for mini apron, own various homes, and give Fanny about a million+ dollars to have a London apartment, ½ the Shittoo, and put $300,000+ in restoration fees into the Shittoo. They lavished Fanny with tons of expensive gifts and furnishings throughout her lifetime (the grand piano Fanny didn’t know how to play), etc. Then still own a home in England, a beach house in Africa, an apartment in France?, etc. I remember something about her father being injured. Did he receive an insurance payment since he could not longer work or did someone else injury him?

It seems like the Jarvis family also received a lot of furniture and items from their previous occupants of the nursing home, e.g., the cocktail corner cabinet, grand piano, furniture in the bedrooms at the Shittoo, etc.

Prior to the vlogs, the Jarvis family certainly didn’t seem to throw anything away or donate anything to others. Fanny comes by her hoarding honestly. I think it may have been from her father. He seemed to spend money constantly at auctions, antique stores, brocantes, etc. during his lifetime.

Were the Alzheimers patients privately paying for their stays in the Isabelle nursing homes?

I don’t know how that works in England. If the did run a private pay nursing facility, Isabelle probably got to hand pick which people she admitted for care. Did she admit wealthy patients with no immediate families or few living family members? Did some former patients give them their furniture upon their death or if they downsized or had to sell their homes to be admitted for Alzheimer’s care? Did the Jarvis family charge very high rates for wealthy patient? Did former patients leave their properties or monies to the Jarvis family?

I ask that because we had a minister in our town that would target widows or elderly people who didn’t have many close relatives around, befriend them, and suddenly when these people died, the minister was receiving a lot of bequests in their wills and became very wealthy.

As with any financial issue with the Jarvis crew, the waters are always murky.
There's many a post in our older threads written about our suspicions that the Jarvisses have been "Granny Farming" to get to where they are now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What is this company?
Stephanie Jarvis is the only one of the gang who is currently an active director…

And there we have it in writing. Her occupation is ‘property’.

Reactions: 18
Snorts’ use of “we” and using it with such an authoritarian tone is overreaching of the first order. He is nothing but a chancing interloper holding his cougar’s pink iPhone.

Even the most addicted Chateau Diaries squirrel-doll sending devotees know that. If he didn’t turn up one day he wouldn’t be missed or mentioned again. I suspect even Grabeaux would be more tolerable. His defensiveness over ‘Unwrapped’ seems extremely personal. “I’m the cameraman and director, it’s my baby”.
Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.
Two nails hammered home

If he didn’t turn up one day he wouldn’t be missed

Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.

See watch Stephanie Jarvis long enough - there’s no denying her scheming ways ….

She’s attempting to use tattle to create outrage at his intellectual ingorant handling of - queries from ordinary ppl .
We watch them unfold - we’re here on tattle ….

Stephanie would want to be extremely careful - upset and humiliating someone online …

they might spend their day seeking help from any number of authorities - one or two …

mmm 😋 an avalanche of insulted ppl … even the tax authorities have an algorithms for noticing …. Mentions of particular complaints

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Kotare

Stephanie jarvis Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of our French tattlers should send an anonomous email and a link to the videos to those three or four accounting firms in the area that someone listed earlier. It must be one of them. I doubt she would of paid for accountants to come down from Paris. They must be local. They need to know she is dragging their names through the mud on an international level.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Buried in the Tattle archives there's info about this. Management company for the freehold of the London property housing SJ's flat...can't remember the correct way to describe, but broadly speaking it's not usual for a house turned into flats to have a management co comprising owners of individual flats, for things like maintenance of "common parts".
Sorry to quote myself...glaring and rather important error above.

It's not UNUSUAL

Reactions: 9
With Philip Janssen's online announcement that THEY have donated something to charity, with it publicly revealing his part in Stephanie Jarvis' criminal organization, it might be the time to start informing the Dutch authorities about his wheelings and dealings. This could be the trick: an online form to report his fraud
https://www.fiod.nl/fraude-melden/fraude-melden-online-formulier/

It's in Dutch, but Google Translate works like a charm :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is this company?

Thought as much. The ground floor was originally a pub although might not still be the case today.
The Cloudesley Arms Public House, Islington, London (britishlistedbuildings.co.uk)
Islington is now a very expensive upmarket, trendy part of London, wasn't always so but the entire area went through a huge rehabilitation programme during the mid-late 20 century.
I would hazard a guess that all the original directors, maybe recently Oxford graduated pals who lived in the 4 flats above, were one day sitting in the pub and thought, hey, we should call our soon to be formed company, Cloudesley Arms Limited - so original, NOT!
This company could have been created in the first instance, so that the leasehold flat owners could purchase the freehold, which is not unusual but, don't quote me. Reading newer posts, just noticed that @NotAChatelaine reached the same conclusion.
This is the area where currently SJ owns her flat, but from memory, not this address.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She makes over 30,000 CAD a month- she can surely give a month's of Patreon income to charity.
But the patreon money can only be used for the restoration of the shitto.....😇 never ever would Stephanie Jarvis use it for other purposes like luxurious holidays, Murano chandeliers, expensive handbags, designer clothes, porcelaine, wallpaper, perfume...........😇😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is good info. I have always wondered why "The Ukraine" was used instead of simply saying "Ukraine." It's widely used in the US, I guess we've heard it for so long we think that's how we're supposed to say it.
About 15 years ago I had my first exposure to Ukrainian people. I was at my local chapel for mass and when it was over, I saw people coming into a side chapel. Asked my friend who they were and he told that they came every week for their own service, so I thought I would hang around and watch it. I never saw such a beautiful event, they stand the whole time and sing. Neo-nazis ? duck you Putin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Something weird going on with the Stephanie Jarvis Patreon. This morning was sitting at 34,024 or something like that. Just gone up 700$. At the end of the month they usually go down. 34,726.48

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I would really like to know whether Stephanie Jarvis has ever in her life given any of her own money to charity.

When the UK Govt, were discussing possible refugees from Ukraine, some Tory MP said that they could "come and pick fruit". I imagine that SJ's response to the suggestion of having some refugees at LL would be similar.
:sick:
Let them eat cake ?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.