The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent point. Billy's explanation of Boy Meth-rick helping at another chateau was correct then but a: why didn't Michael post once he got home? b: why hasn't he posted this week?

He knows he can't do another sob story, eyes flickering left and right video.

I can't wait to see how many patreons he's lost.

My theory is that SJ will try her 'you are my new best friend' act on Tatty but will be jealous of her getting Selmar's attention. It will be interesting to see what she is volunteering to help with at the Shitsho. The animals (free sheep!)? Cooking vegan food? Can't wait, especially as we'd have 3 other vloggers at Lalaland beside SJ, so we get behind the scenes of the interactions.
It was the flickering eyes that told so much in that train wreck vlog. Even though (at first) I was taken in by his first crying vlog (they stole my pictures mommy) the 2nd crying vlog was the final straw for me. In the little pocket of YT that these grifters work in - I started to look closely at their collective incomes and couldn't believe it. I think that is how they get away with it, donors should take a look. Critical thinking is required, even if something is entertaining - YT rev ad watching is enough for a vlogger to glean for their hobby. It gets very weird when people want to finance a private property (bloody Chateau) by donation. (Gofundme) I hope it is opening their eyes (patter-ons) because these creators clearly do not even respect that this kind of exchange has taken place. Off my soap box and into the day - see ya later!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And, I'm sure many will remember America's greatest blow to the French: in every eaterie in the US, French Fries were renamed Freedom Fries. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm sure that the French did the right thing (as history confirms) and I'm pretty sure that they do remember that disgraceful US pettiness.
I think it was like one eaterie in the South, and most Americans were rolling their eyes right along with everyone else. My friend has a French bulldog named Freedom and only a certain age group get the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Andrew's knitting him a cardigan for Christmas ... with Peter Rabbit on it ...
I think it was like one eaterie in the South, and most Americans were rolling their eyes right along with everyone else. My friend has a French bulldog named Freedom and only a certain age group get the joke.
Also the cafeterias in the House of representatives, according to the BBC!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No idea why he didn’t post when he got home…either Andrew didn’t work out, or he’s just waiting for the dolphin boat controversy to blow over (?). Right now, my guess is that he’s filming a lot of footage in advance, and then he’ll have vlogs “in the can” to release over time. To have the appearance of regular vlogs when, in reality, he’s off traveling or playing.
Either Andrew is chained to the broken Aga, or he "popped smoke" and bailed once he saw past Teabag's "smoke and mirror" act. Suspect T may have over-inflated his net worth and assets, "I'm a celebrity on YouTube! I own a Chateau! I have millions of adoring fans!" Reality- Andrew was looking for a sugar daddy.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out that Gustavo set Andrew onto MPK as an easy mark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've just had a quick look through the comments on the jam vlog. Unbelievable.

Mid-thirties single man with no regular employment makes jam.

Fans are delirious, enraptured with his charm, genius and rare talent. Such skills are seldom seen and must be celebrated!!

See Michael, doesn't take much AT ALL to keep your crazy followers happy. You'd barely have to lift a finger and they'd be doing a happy dance, so what is stopping you......??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So roadkill apparently didn't pay for her dress it was a "collaboration"? WTF? Does she pay for ANYTHING??? :mad:
IMG_6218.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've just had a quick look through the comments on the jam vlog. Unbelievable.

Mid-thirties single man with no regular employment makes jam.

Fans are delirious, enraptured with his charm, genius and rare talent. Such skills are seldom seen and must be celebrated!!

See Michael, doesn't take much AT ALL to keep your crazy followers happy. You'd barely have to lift a finger and they'd be doing a happy dance, so what is stopping you......??
Absolutely! Look at his one week of daily vlogs…what did he do? Antique shop, unbox a mixer, made whipped cream incorrectly, picked berries. Nothing that requires a lot of talent or skills. He could trim his toenails and his fans would marvel at his wonderful podiatry expertise! 🙄 He could do ANYTHING and they would “Oooh and Ahhh!” But he can’t be bothered. Just too much effort. 🥺

Reactions: 19
She pays for nothing and she HAS nothing- except a car and some junk in the car. Gonna have to keep gas in that thing ...she better get her head out of her ass and either beg harder or hey!!!! Get a real job somewhere- preferably in Norway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Money came probably from the granny farms.
Furniture that Derek bought her could have come from the old people who gave up their household because they had to move into said granny farm. He sat at the source.
I'm rather convinced it worked like that for them indeed. It must have been a long running scheme and I suspect IJ was in charge of it all. SJ has learned from her, albeit slowly and it took her quite some time to manage to rig a similar life-style, much to the chagrin of IJ because it made her stay on much longer than expected. But now she can finally retire, knowing her princess is skilled enough to hold her own in the game of grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My life is quite difficult and has been much curtailed since the start of this pandemic but I love to see others having fun. Sorry.
You don't have to be sorry. There's obviously something good to be found in escapism, otherwise there wouldn't be a crowd for it. What keeps bothering me is that the fun they have is paid for by people who don't know the half of who they are and what their intentions are. It's never just having fun, it's always a smack in the face of someone else, always at someone else's expense, literally.

• Heart
Wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out that Gustavo set Andrew onto MPK as an easy mark.

Well, they do follow each other on Instagram so, ya know…. 😉
They say, the gay scene in Madrid is indeed small, who knows how many others MPK hooked up with, not including the ones he “mentioned” (tried to generate a romantic relationship with).

So roadkill apparently didn't pay for her dress it was a "collaboration"? WTF? Does she pay for ANYTHING??? :mad: View attachment 758584
Meanwhile....30 minutes away from Versailles....

paris.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Weren't the aunt and uncle also involved in running such a place? The aunt just sent over a dismantled four poster bed with Amaury and she has given her a lot of antique stuff over the years.
They were in it for sure. The aunt sends SJ expensive gifts for her birthday and Christmas each year too, supposedly because she's SJ's godmother. And now that SJ finally has a decent income of her own, legally grifted, it makes them so proud they have send their son Amaury, who has clearly been unsuccessful filling their shoes up until now, to learn the tricks of their trade from SJ.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I started liking Anna. It took me a while to get over her 1980s tit-too décor. She has genuine talent as a floral designer (unlike MW). Why she is hitching her wagon to Metherick now is a good question. As the tit-too Turns.

• Heart
I started liking Anna. It took me a while to get over her 1980s tit-too décor. She has genuine talent as a floral designer (unlike MW). Why she is hitching her wagon to Metherick now is a good question. As the tit-too Turns.
Anna is one of the hardest of all the workers in the Château universe. So great to see even more of her florals and remember she has inherited all of the interior design choices from her mother in law.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.