The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, that's how sycophancy works. Lavishing her ladyship with gifts, food and many graces is his way of ensuring that he and his husband will always be welcome at court! SJ and Andrew are birds of the same feather. More than just the need to be always welcome at Lalande, Andrew's generosity reveals his own Narcissism. Psychiatrist Suzanne Degges-White wrote in Psychology Today: You don’t get expensive gifts from a narcissist because they think you are awesome; you get valuable gifts because they want you to continue to think that they are awesome. His generosity is a form of subtle control, making SJ think that her friendship with him is indispensable.

View attachment 1822106
So interesting!
Always something new to learn about narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mummy’s over the top acting in the video is interesting.
Here's my working theory: Isabelle Jarvis' biggest fear is that her daughter's reckless and irresponsible behavior will eventually not just bring her downfall, but will drag her along with it and expose her granny farm crimes of the past. Isabelle Jarvis is only worried about Isabelle Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So interesting!
Always something new to learn about narcissism.
same!
I can honestly say that I haven't knowingly had much if anything to do with narcs my entire life - your bog standard selfish people, sure, but then not too many of them either. My ex reckoned his mum was a narc but she blew up at me early in the marriage and he went no contact with her - so I didn't ever have much to do with her. Now - narcs are all over the place!!

Reactions: 13
same!
I can honestly say that I haven't knowingly had much if anything to do with narcs my entire life - your bog standard selfish people, sure, but then not too many of them either. My ex reckoned his mum was a narc but she blew up at me early in the marriage and he went no contact with her - so I didn't ever have much to do with her. Now - narcs are all over the place!!
I ve met one my BIL and it is exhausting

Reactions: 12
same!
I think we see and hear more about narcs today because of social media. Also, I think the term gets applied pretty liberally and not always accurately. But social media seems to draw out narcissists like moths to a flame. When I worked for over 25 years in the corporate world, I had the displeasure of meeting several narcissists, sociopaths… and I’m pretty sure one of my former bosses had borderline personality disorder. It really messes with your mind… I’ve had my fill of all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think we see and hear more about narcs today because of social media. Also, I think the term gets applied pretty liberally and not always accurately. But social media seems to draw out narcissists like moths to a flame. When I worked for over 25 years in the corporate world, I had the displeasure of meeting several narcissists, sociopaths… and
and me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watching flog- as well as Botox overload (her forehead looks sore and so over shiny),Fanny has Rosacea too, this condition worsens with over consumption of booze and chocolate, her nose and chin will get very red. She is so patronising to her Mum it is horrible to watch. The stuffed dates in a bauble on tissue look like turds on loo roll.Fanny sneering at Tesco finest ruddy snob

If you are reading here for Fanny tell her she has rosacea here is what she needs to know it is very common in middle aged peri menopausal women

Causes
The cause of rosacea is unknown, but it could be due to an overactive immune system, heredity, environmental factors or a combination of these. Rosacea is not caused by poor hygiene and it's not contagious.

Flare-ups might be triggered by:

• Hot drinks and spicy foods
  • Red wine and other alcoholic beverages
  • Temperature extremes
  • Sun or wind
  • Emotions
  • Exercise
  • Drugs that dilate blood vessels, including some blood pressure medications
  • Some cosmetic, skin or hair care products

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Last night I messaged a close friend in Saudi Arabia to ask about the Bedouin farwa coat Fanny received in the latest gift grab. My friend in Jeddha says she has two that are very similar and thinks hers retailed for SA Riyals 2587.50.
Pound Stirling 564.71
US Dollar 688.14
Australian Dollar 1029.14
View attachment 1821942
Sorry but I think the coat looks huge and ugly on the Floor Scrubber. Just more of Crap Unwrapped. At Emmaus it would sell for a fiver. The Sewer would make it into some pillows.

• Haha
  • Heart
same!
Narcs certainly are all over the place.
We had a derail a few threads back about narcissists in which I quoted Dr Ramani.
According to her, 50% of people are either narcissists or exhibit narcissistic traits.

• Wow
Why is Fanny so obsessed with nativity sets when she says she is atheist? Mummy now says that the nativity set is the most important thing.

Mummy doesn’t like Christmas decorations so of course F4 F covers every area of the living space with Christmas crap, passive aggressive much, Fanny?

Snorts just has to show his dominance and change around furniture and decorations in an apartment that in no way belongs to him.How rude. He has to clutter every surface so it cannot be useful. The place is cluttered. Decorating is a personal choice. Why does Snorts insist on putting his crappy personal stamp of tastelessness on every corner of the Dump? Every time Muumy comes back to the Dump, she has no idea what changes were made to her apartment in her absence.

Pervy Percy need a burlesque Christmas ornament?

There were a couple of comments about people wanting to see a photo of Daddy Derek. Fanny doesn’t show photos of her father. Is it because Daddy looks so much like Gerry?

Pavlina looks cold and miserable in her puffer coat. I think she misses Maria as a friendly person to navigate the Dump with on a daily basis and has to spend her holidays with F4F’s immediate family. That would be stressful.

Mummy’s over the top acting in the video is interesting. Evidently she got the message to fawn over Phi Phi. What is he holding over their head? Why does he suddenly have leverage? Hmmmmmmm.

It is also telling that Mummy brings a lot of common supermarket items for Christmas. I think, other than pricey alcohol, Fanny didn’t have $2500 hams, etc. for meals and the upgrade in food is directly related to the grifted foods from the YouTube viewers and Patrons.
Why does Snorts insist on putting his crappy personal stamp of tastelessness on every corner of the Dump?
Marking his territory is why. Just thank God you don't have to watch him urinating everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
DO YOU ALL REMEMBER. . . .back in the day, when Staph had to hurry to tell us that “yes, she and PhiPhi were girlfriend/boyfriend” - didn’t she add a disclaimer that she had never planned to say a thing. . . .and now all we get is my boyfriend, he’s my boyfriend - over and over and over and over and over again.
Please, pass the airline puke bag this way.
From this day forward I will only refer to her as "staph infection"🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She said in one of the vlogs he's coming. So there's something for you to look forward to.
I wonder if he still wants to retire to the Farmhouse now that Pee Pee is in control?
She also said awhile ago that Fill-Up’s parents were coming for Christmas. Where are they??????????? They probably are staying away to avoid a roof collapse.

• Haha
I think we see and hear more about narcs today because of social media. Also, I think the term gets applied pretty liberally and not always accurately. But social media seems to draw out narcissists like moths to a flame. When I worked for over 25 years in the corporate world, I had the displeasure of meeting several narcissists, sociopaths… and I’m pretty sure one of my former bosses had borderline personality disorder. It really messes with your mind… I’ve had my fill of all that!
Agreed.
Medical research has also played a vital role in the identification of many mental health issues.

Why does Snorts insist on putting his crappy personal stamp of tastelessness on every corner of the Dump?
Marking his territory is why. Just thank God you don't have to watch him urinating everywhere.
Just like a dog.

Reactions: 14
Spot on! Isabelle Jarvis has never been very fond of her sister, whose size makes it clear that she enjoys way life more than she will ever be able to. In Isabelle's playbook that's a huge minus as is, but the enthusiasm her daughter has taken over those habits with truly disgust her. Up until very recently it was unsure if Isabelle and Percy would join the family at all, as Isabelle tried to use Percy's frail constitution as an excuse to stay in England. Percy however likes to be love bombed by his daughter in law and loves the splurging as it frees him from the prison regime Isabel keeps him under normally. I never thought I'd say this but this family actually knows a worse actor than Philip Janssen and they would be wise to keep her role a cameo appearance, or she will give away the dirty secrets: she's that bad an actress.
Who else is there? FRK?

Reactions: 7
So... The upper echelon of the crime family have all gathered at the Farmhouse... they're discussing the real business before the others arrive.
Will Phillipa play the theme song from the Godfather as the soundtrack for the next vlog?
Is Pavlina one of the good guys? Is she wired for sound?
Has Phillipa's father Mr Numbers arrived yet?
Will fanny announce her engagement?
Is this why Phillipa is being so territorial?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but I think the coat looks huge and ugly on the Floor Scrubber. Just more of Crap Unwrapped. At Emmaus it would sell for a fiver. The Sewer would make it into some pillows.
Agreed.
I like that coat a lot but not on Steph.
The volume of fabric was overwhelming for her frame and the colour does not suit her.
Whereas the belted and fitted Barbara Cartland blue coat flattered her frame and colouring.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.