The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this looks pretty run of the mill to me. I wonder if they will use it? But it's good to know. It just might remain unused, a shelf company. Interesting that Phillipa isn't involved, it must be livid
Phi Phi is on his way out....i guess he feels it coming though...no strings attached....just hire a huge truck....dump all that crap , rundown sofas..ladies desk, sidetables...dressup dresses..crystal .and porcelaine in it...and off...on its way to Maastricht...i dont have the feeling his parents want to see that truck in the street.... 🙄

But if she throws him out...she has to pay....otherwise hell will break loose...i have the feeling its a nasty piece of tit...that ladies maid..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If armoire is employed by the association she has to pay contributions and the cost would look like this.
€50,000 gros salary
Cost to fanny
Approx €67,000
Net salary to armoire after contributions and taxes.
€24,000
She’s not doing that, if she is paying a day rate, he has to invoice her from somewhere and he doesn’t have a registered business in France ?????
Also, it’s also approaching the time of year when one must complete their tax return in France, it would be very easy for Fanny to come clean now with the association accounts as they’ll be submitted soon. 😁
I think that this puts pressure on the Crime Family. They have to submit their tax return and once it's in, that's it. No messing about, they have committed themselves.

Reactions: 20
Phi Phi is on his way out....i guess he feels it coming though...no strings attached....just hire a huge truck....dump all that crap , rundown sofas..ladies desk, sidetables...dressup dresses..crystal .and porcelaine in it...and off...on its way to Maastricht...i dont have the feeling his parents want to see that truck in the street.... 🙄

But if she throws him out...she has to pay....otherwise hell will break loose...i have the feeling its a nasty piece of tit...that ladies maid..
It's the same with Gnatti. It will be very expensive to get rid of her, she knows what's been going on behind the scenes. In a way Armoire is trapped.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
its really sad that most of the time...when patreonmoney comes in they stop working...and start acting like royalty... :eek: i follow them too..i dont like their place..but i like the way they work....not all that gilding though...and btw her curtains....uhmmm also not so much...🙄
She spent hours draping them and puddling them on the floor and all I could think was. They are not going to stay like that if you actually vacuum under them. Imagine having to put them back like that all the time. I don’t know about you but I have my lounge vacuumed at least once a week. Imagine all that faffing with fabric every week on multiple windows.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure Fanny’s primary residence is still her London flat. Too many owners of the dump and there’ll never be any profit in that place to worry about avoiding capital gains.
i think its Framlingham...not her London flat...she hires that out...and her papers come there?? it must be Framlingham...Gerry collecting the mail...and send it to Lalande...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's something nasty hiding in the wood pile- and it's not a piece of MDF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another very odd coincidence Swansea is where Steve ( manor & maker) parents hail from. He put out a video of he and his parents going back for a visit approximately 9 months ago. Very weird. What are the odds. Any statisticians?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another very odd coincidence Swansea is where Steve ( manor & maker) parents hail from. He put out a video of he and his parents going back for a visit approximately 9 months ago. Very weird. What are the odds. Any statisticians?
A recent reference to Bonymaen, also Swansea yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Curiouser and curiouser! Bevan Buckland Llp are chartered accountants. As both oily and fanny are based outside the UK they will need a registered address in the UK for this new UK registered company that they have set up. And it is generally the companies accountants address. So someone, a partner of this firm of accountants will be the financial director. The law is England and Wales. Scotland is a different kettle of fish.

This 👇 from gov.co.uk about setting up companies. They've sunk a bit of cash into this, you can't do it for free. Back in the day it was about £25 registration fee. Bet it's a whole lot more post Brexit. I wonder where their tax liability is? @Yebo will know all the ins and outs on this.

Registered address
Your registered office address is the LLP’s official address. This is where all written communication must be sent.

If you choose to use a third party agent to handle your mail, you must make sure that the service includes sending all of your mail to your registered office address.

Your registered office address must be:

• a physical address
  • in the same country that your LLP is registered in (for example, an LLP registered in Scotland must have a registered address in Scotland)
You can use a PO Box, but you must also include a physical address and postcode after the PO Box number.

You can use your home address - this will be publicly available.
Why create a company for a little travel channel? It hasn’t even been launched.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She spent hours draping them and puddling them on the floor and all I could think was. They are not going to stay like that if you actually vacuum under them. Imagine having to put them back like that all the time. I don’t know about you but I have my lounge vacuumed at least once a week. Imagine all that faffing with fabric every week on multiple windows.
its a mess with 2 pair of curtains..and all those tassels.. :eek: btw at the top its not nice...you see how the curtains are attached.....thats not how you use palmets..🙄 btw they block the light..Beffany 🙄or how her daughter is called was right...she has better taste than her mother...

Reactions: 15
Yes indeed, depending on the country involved they’re known as tax treaties or tax conventions. Ostensibly it’s to prevent double taxation but it’s very complicated and needs an experienced international tax and estate planning firm. You obviously know your business. Doing as Fanny has is a recipe for long term disaster and possibly incarceration.
This happens so often. The major international firms are expensive so people use a cheaper on and then wonder why they get into trouble. It really pays to get the best advice you can. Of course, Fanny is the type to be given the advise but then just choose not to follow it.
---

Why create a company for a little travel channel? It hasn’t even been launched.
Enthusiasm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Fast forward through the latest offering from Andrew of Two Puffs and a Pug. (Should that be one Puff, One Pig and Two pugs?) He is without Ricardo and his dogs and has to rely on bossing his poor old mum about as she films him making sausage and mash. He describes it as "luxury", despite using packet mashed potato ( :ROFLMAO: ). The end result looks more like a dog's dinner but I suspect even the dogs would turn their noses up. Perhaps he's taking guidance from the Lelande snorter and we can look forward to him sorting through his mum's knicker drawer next. Ricardo must be enjoying the break but poor old Mum!

View attachment 1949241
It looks like a disgruntled frog 🐸 face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think its Framlingham...not her London flat...she hires that out...and her papers come there?? it must be Framlingham...Gerry collecting the mail...and send it to Lalande...
Doesn’t Mummy own the building his taxi stand is in? I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the official address of all this mess. Gerry being the obedient court jester, will collect and forward any important mail.

Reactions: 23
So Februari is the month of paperwork...i wonder if she still can see the trees in her forest of scam...i so hope those taxpeople get their claws on her..and the rest of that family...i think mummy went to the uk trying to do damagecontrole....a garagedoor...my ass..
I'm pretty convinced of Isabelle Jarvis' involvement in this as well. She doesn't let go of her dear husband that easily. She must be quite an experienced scammer as she and Stephanie Jarvis' father used to have many shell companies when they were still granny farming, allegedly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm pretty convinced of Isabelle Jarvis' involvement in this as well. She doesn't let go of her dear husband that easily. She must be quite an experienced scammer as she and Stephanie Jarvis' father used to have many shell companies when they were still granny farming, allegedly.
This all smacks of the Meghan And Harry malarkey with them creating and dissolving companies. Shady, shady, shady. Crime family is A perfect discription.

View attachment 1949439

blood honey is this an advert?
Philip Janssen @blood honey Nope! We just really love the sunglass they chose for us!
Nati, are you a lying bully with arrested development?
Yes, I AM and I an AMAZING! I made a fluffy pink tiara for myself!
Philip, are you ready for your witch slap because there is a whole world of people in line to give you one!
Yes, but that is MY tiara! I made it and Nati took it from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.